Van Vicker quote | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 5 November 2009

Van Vicker quote



















The very good looking actor who is part Ghanaian, Liberian and Dutch said this in a recent interview...

“...I believe in being as humble as possible because it’s an amazing thing for me to be huge, but yet, be so humble. Being a star has got advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantages outweigh the advantages.... ” he said.

The disadvantages of being a celebrity outweighs the advantages?
I don't know if I agree with that. But you have to be a celeb to know huh? lol



I don't think Peter and Paul Okoye will agree with the statement

Do you agree or disagree with Van's statement?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the truth in this statement will vary from day to day depending on whether he is enjoying the perks or experiencing the crappy part of being a celebrity

Something Blue said...

vivian fowler girls

Recent Posts