Is it a romance or a bromance? + Celebrity Bromance | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 3 September 2009

Is it a romance or a bromance? + Celebrity Bromance

They were best friends...or so I thought, until I saw one whispering into the ears of the other...

There was something about that moment that got me suspicious, especially the way the other one giggled...lol

Now I'm wondering: are they just best friends or is there something else going on between them? Like a romance perhaps...???

Some guys are very close, share secrets, spend a lot of time together. Most times they are just best friends, but sometimes it’s more than that...

How can you tell it's a romance not a bromance?

Bromance: There is no romance that goes on between then. It's just friend friendly love for each other. They're good friends, They're best friends. They care for each other. They look out for each other. They are completely into girls, they don’t even share girls. Bromance don’t share.


Signs it’s a romance not a bromance ...(Not in most cases though!)
1. They co-ordinate clothes... when going out together, they co-ordinate their outfits.
2. Three's a crowd...they hardly accommodate a third person in their circle.

3. Sleep overs...They don't live together but they are always sleeping over at each other's cribs

4. Gifts...They are always giving each other expensive gifts, treats...etc

5. ???


What other signs do you know?


Meanwhile check out pictures of Celebrity Bromance

Zac Efron and Leonardo Dicaprio



Will Smith and Tom Cruise



Brad Pitt and George Clooney


Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider


Matt Damon and Ben Affleck

David Beckham and Tom Cruise


Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick
Matthew McConaughey

Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babes, u have gay radar. I just hope closeted Naija gays won't start coming after you :) Lol

Anonymous said...

Lance Armstrong.

That's the guy who's buddies with Matthew McConaughey.

Anonymous said...

Bromance is when guys are very close friends right, what about when girls are too close to each other, is that Gromance or what? I guess Gromance is more accepted, but it's the same to me.

I'm not saying all of them, but a lot of times guys who are bromance buddies are also lovers, and the same for girls. I'm sorry, I don't trust anyone espccially with what is going on out there. A lot of times, when girls do stuff with each other, they don't take it seriously, guys do the same. But they don't consider themselves homosexual or even dating the same sex. All I know is that, I keep my eyes open, and I don't underestimate anything.

Recent Posts