Style Night 4...What A Night! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 4 August 2008

Style Night 4...What A Night!

Hi everyone...hope y'all are doing great.

Our show has come and gone and what a show it was. Some say it was good, others say it was fantastic.

I say it's just the beginning. We're going to stage more Style Nights. Of course it's only going to get bigger and better.

Seven designers featured, and we had over 30 models.
Djinee, Obiwon, MI, Toba Gold, Omobaba and Streethood thrilled the guests.

We had quite a number of celebs in the house. Festus Keyamo was there, so was Rita Dominic, Faze, Sasha, Segun Obe, Michelle Dede, Zaaki Adzay, Lexxy Mojo Eyes, Cossy Orjiako, Celia Bissong, Tessy Oliseh, Tosyn Bucknor, KC Presh, Frank Osodi, Bobby Eke, Don Barber, Ronke Apampa, Ofuneka, Chude Jideonwu and his gang, Juliet Hagerman, Gloria Ibru...I can't remember everyone right now, but there were lots of them there...

We also had a lot of media coverage. NTA, STV, MBI, GALAXY, SUPERSCREEN, SOUNDCITY, HIP TV, Glam on TV, Quest TV, STYLE.com and lots of print media..

What can I say? I'm grateful to God!
Thanks to everyone who was there.

I'll get you pictures later...
I'm kinda tired right now...understandably so huh?
Kisses!

9 comments:

Jayjazzy said...

i am proud of you, its really good that u re doing something of ur own and not depending o dadddy s money. Nice gal. And yeah 1st here i am getting better

LoLu said...

WOW! CONGRATS Gurl!! Sounds like it was a real blast. Big ups for the work done. Am sure Better and more is coming your way.
How l wish l could make it...lol

By the way, am in naija now, abuja to be precise. I aint seen your magazine around, any particular place to get it from?

Anonymous said...

na real 'chude and his gang'!!!!Na my ogas you dey call gang?!?lol. It was nice seeing Cossy Orjiako!lol. Celia Bissong was there? Awwww. How couldnt i have seen my crush?!?!lol

You did good Linda. Congrats. Congrats. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Glad the show went great!

We need pics ASAP.
I can't believe u counted Cossy as one of the celebrities. anyway sha, glad it went well.

Anonymous said...

congratulations and welldone!! we look forward to seeing the pictures.

SPEECHgirl said...

It IS understandable that you are tired!
It was a fabulous show, and i stood there, i thought about what it took to put it together
You really are remarkable cos that was a lot of work and thank God that it was for a good cause.

Enjoyed myself immensely; thanks for having me!

(Need pics!)

Red Puree said...

Well done Linda!

SOLA said...

Ok. So now I missed!!!!
I'm glad to hear everything went well.
IWALEWA! hmmm, I bet you know wat wit dat scream, ha!
So, pics please..
Tanx already!
Luv. Luv.

Anonymous said...

Linda Congrat ! You Wont Believe How Happy I'm,It's As if i Had ExTra balls add To the old Ones Before.The Only Unpleasent thing was that I Didnt Attend the Show Due to Some Urgency. ..."GAL You The BOOM"...!!!...keep Ur Heads Up And Before you Know it,You the New Outstanding Face Of The Industry.
KUDOS.

Recent Posts