Ash Wednesday | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Ash Wednesday

If you're Catholic and do not know today is Ash Wednesday...well now you know.

For those who don't know what Ash Wednesday is...
...It is the first day of Lent and occurs forty days before Easter (excluding Sundays). It falls on a different date each year, because it is dependent on the date of Easter; it can occur as early as February 4 or as late as March 10.

So don't forget to go to church to get your ash...for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile I'd like to apologise to those sending me facebook messages...as soon as I am more settled I will reply your mails. I'm doing so much right now that I only have time to blog. So I will definitely reply your messages, comments and requests when I can.

I'm definitely bringing you NEN tommorrow.

So do come back and bring a friend along.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up...
I've been running around the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC & lost track of the days...
Check out the images...

www.DutchLabUSA.com

Brilliantly Me said...

I only saw two people with ash on their foreheads today...sad

ababoypart2 said...

kai...I forgot. Some Catholic I am...Not sure I ate meat though..Remain blessed and keep up the good work

Recent Posts