My Casting. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 5 July 2007

My Casting.

Sorry for being MIA yesterday...trying to get sponsors for my show. Crazy busy at work.

This morning I'm doing the very first casting for models for my TV show called Catwalk Wit Linda...and my fashion show...Style Night...28th July

There about 14 models here so far, I'm going to take pictures of them on my camera and load it here in a bit...maybe you guys will help me choose my best 15? We are expecting more girls today and tomorrow, then next week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...so interested models should come for the screening...@ Blackdove Communications, 7a Adeniyi Adefioye Str., Ogosco b/stop, Ikate, Surulere.

For more info call Sandra on 08033595004, and Jackson on 08036429347...please you guys should warn Jackson o...he's over working me o...he's actually standing over my head right now waiting for me to get off the internet and start the casting...I'll load his pix so you warn him for me lol.

Ok go to go...will come back in a few hours with the pix...see y'all later.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

jackson stop overworking our linda o..Lol

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Chica! Yeah, post their pics here and lets help u critic them....u know blogvillers r the best and the most say-it-as-it-is critics out there! lol

Nma

Unknown said...

Jackson am on my way to kick ya restless butt! U workaholic!

Toni Payne said...

lol.. oh this should be fun..and errr Jackson, stop it o. leave Linda alone jor.. hehe

Admin UD said...

There's nuffing like being engaged in a work you love doing! It's bliss on earth. Errhm, jackson, berra mind yaself oo, wetin!!! :)

ababoypart2 said...

Jackson still on your case? Good luck with your show.

Mimi said...

lol oya upload the pictures oh but abeg, linda dear, make sure you get permissions oh, written copies sef, i dont want anybody trying to get their hands on your hard-earned money when your show is a hit.

olubukola said...

oluIt's really wonderful working for yourself doing what you enjoy.I admire your innovativeness.Keep it up Linda.You're gonna reach greater heights than u ever imagined.Can't wait 2C d models pics.Load them fast,fast! Let's give u our opinions...Ehn ehn .Jackson abeg no over-stress linda.Na beg,i dey beg o. Hmm

olubukola said...

Its really good, working 4 urself,being your own boss doing what you enjoy.I admire your innovativeness and creativity.Keep it up.You're gonna reach greater heights than u ever imagined.Abeg load d models pics fast,fast & let's dash out our opinions...and Jackson! Abeg don't over-stress D girl. Take it easy o.

Meadows j. said...

Jacko a beg work her even harder so she can make more money to treat me when i come to visit.lol

Unknown said...

Linda...i gotta beef with that jack sorry jackson of a guy...is he trying to commandeer u now or wetin? berra watch ya beck man cos i ma stab u if u don't give our Linda a breathing space dude...LOL!

check this out Sista.....


Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for?
Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour??
Husband: I was just looking 4 the expiry date.





Q - What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?
A - One Woman Brings you into this world crying... and the other ensures you Continue to do so.





Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself,"What other problem can there be greater than this one?"





Girl: When we get married, I want to share all our worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

Recent Posts