BEYONCE'S PUBIC HAIR IN DISPLAY! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 6 March 2007

BEYONCE'S PUBIC HAIR IN DISPLAY!



I don't like seeing beyonce like this. Her Stylist/Costumier should prevent such fashion disaster from happening to her. That short wasn't tight enough and nobody could advise her to always wear panties when going on stage. Hope this never happens again. But she's still a diva to me.

What do you think about the pubic...I mean that picture? Send me your thoughts.

6 comments:

Tyra!!! said...

Beyonce Knowles!!!! Geeeezzzeee! Displaying her pubic hair all in the name of fashion and trying to proove that she is HOT! P-l-e-a-s-e! Hot my black shiny ass! Take it easy!

Tunmama said...

d thing is, i dont see no pubic hair.. am sori if u think am blind, but i dont see it and i dont even want anyone to show it to me. make una leave dis babe abeg...haba!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooopppppppppppppppsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!please that is a few meters away, i am short sighted and even i could see the jungle poking out. Like every one i love Beyonce but love have some dignity and get a brazilian wax!

Anonymous said...

You guys are sick, there's nothing wrong with girls having pubic hair.

Anonymous said...

I absolutley love women who dont shave. Its the best.

Anonymous said...

I think the pubic hair is sexy.

Recent Posts