KAYODE KAYODE | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 2 February 2007

KAYODE KAYODE

Kayode, I miss you beyond words can describe. I still can't believe you are gone. I remember the last time I saw you was at Zaaki's album launch in dec 2006. We sat and talked for hours, mostly about me and the things I was going through. Nobody made me laugh as much as you did and nobody respected me as much as you did. I was always the supermodel to you. Anything else wasn't good enough. You wanted to see me excel in life. You kept pushing me to work harder and you always made sure people knew I had added another feather to my cap. I wanted to be a better person because of you.You always had my back. Even though you're gone, I know you're somewhere up there looking out for me. I'll make you proud, I promise.

My only consolation is that I know you are happy wherever you are.
I miss you so much
Linda

No comments:

Recent Posts