Pic of the principal who was burnt alive at Pakistani school while her students watched | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Pic of the principal who was burnt alive at Pakistani school while her students watched

Mrs Kazi, the principal of Army Public School and College in Peshawar which was attacked by Taliban militants yesterday Dec. 16th was set on fire by jihadists who made her students watch her burn to death. The principal was reportedly targeted because she was married to retired army colonel

Another terrorist reportedly went into another classroom which had 60 students in it and blew himself up, killing most of the students. So far, 132 children have been confirmed dead in the massacre.

The insurgents were said to have had inside information before carrying out the well planned attack and there are people who believe the brutal attack was in revenge of Malala winning the Noble Prize while some say the school was attacked because the students aspired to be soldiers. See some harrowing photos from the aftermath of the massacre after the cut...

 

Shocking eye witness accounts of what happened...culled from UK Daily Mail
At first, the children thought it was just a drill. Then the screaming began. As the pupils poring over their books realised the bangs they could hear were the sounds of guns fired in anger, panic spread.
As Pakistani special forces engaged the attackers, harrowing eyewitness accounts of the massacre emerged from survivors. 

By 10.15, at least 60 pupils were already dead as hundreds of Pakistani soldiers poured from lorries to seal off the area and take the battle to the Taliban fighters, all of whom were wearing suicide vests. 
One 15-year-old student Shahrukh Khan, who was shot in both legs, told how he hid under a bench and played dead to avoid being killed by the insurgents.
Speaking from his bed in the trauma ward of the city's Lady Reading Hospital, the teenager told how he even shoved a tie in his mouth to stop him from screaming out in fear of the gunmen. 
Khan described how, after they burst in shouting 'Allah-o-Akbar' - which means 'God is greatest' - one of them shouted: 'There are so many children beneath the benches, go and get them'.
He said: 'I saw a pair of big black boots coming towards me, this guy was probably hunting for students hiding beneath the benches.'
Khan said he felt searing pain as he was shot in both his legs just below the knee.
He decided to play dead, adding: 'I folded my tie and pushed it into my mouth so that I wouldn't scream.

'The man with big boots kept on looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies. I lay as still as I could and closed my eyes, waiting to get shot again.
'My body was shivering. I saw death so close and I will never forget the black boots approaching me -- I felt as though it was death that was approaching me.'
Khan told how he tried to get up, but fell because of his injuries. Desperate to escape to safety, he crawled into the next room, where he the body of the school's office assistant body on fire.
He said: 'She was sitting on the chair with blood dripping from her body as she burned.' 
Khan, who said he also saw the body of a soldier who worked at the school, then crawled behind a door to hide, where he lost consciousness.

He added: 'One of my teachers was crying, she was shot in the hand and she was crying in pain.
'One terrorist then walked up to her and started shooting her until she stopped making any sound. All around me my friends were lying injured and dead.'
A 10-year-old boy caught up in the massacre also spoke of his dramatic escape from Taliban gunmen as bullets whizzed past his head - having seen two of his classmates shot dead in front of him.
Irfan Shah told how he was sitting in his class at 10:30 when he heard the sound of firing outside.
Shah told MailOnline: 'It was our social studies period. Our teacher first told us that some kind of drill was going on and that we do not need to worry. It was very intense firing. Then the sound came closer. Then we heard cries. One of our friends open the window of the class.
'He started weeping as there were several school fellows lying on the ground outside the class.
'Everybody was in panic. Two of our class fellows ran outside class in panic. They were shot in front of us.'
He said that the teacher asked the children, part of a class of 33, to run towards the back gate of the school.

He said: 'I heard about it around 11 at my college. Then my uncle gave me a call and asked me to reach the school to check the whereabouts of my young cousins. One is seven and other is nine. It took me more than 45 minutes to reach the spot as army closed down all the roads and streets leading to school.'
He said that went to the main gate of the school around 12:30.
He continued: 'I saw a few soldiers trying to encircle a young man who was wearing a similar uniform to them. When soldiers tried to approach him, there was a huge blast. The other guy was one of the terrorists. This was such a horrible scene.
'For a few moments, I couldn't understand what was going on. I saw his body parts flying in the air after the blast. One of the soldiers was badly injured.'
Khan also saw terrorists firing indiscriminately in the class rooms on the second floor of the building.

He said: 'It is a huge double story building. I saw a terrorist getting into a classroom and firing like anything. Then I heard the cries and most of those crying became silent after a few minutes which means either they died or fainted.'
A soldier told him that the kids who had successfully managed to get out of school were in a nearby park.
He added: 'I went there but couldn't find my cousins among those kids. A soldier on told me that they might have died in the attack. I could not even imagine that. After, a few minutes I saw the elder one coming towards the park. I was never so happy and relieved to see him. He was weeping and shivering with fear. I held him to my chest. It was great feeling.
'Five minutes after him, my younger cousin also appeared. I lost my senses in happiness after seeing him. Our family is blessed. I saw mothers and fathers crying like mad at the gate of the school. I do not believe that we are so blessed.'
Mohammad Muneeb told how his 14-year-old brother Muhammad Shaheer was shot dead in front of him as 200 children sat in an auditorium, getting training in first aid.
'Two guards were there, sitting on the desk at the front, when four people wearing black uniform ran in. They just started firing. First they targeted the brigadier and his guards, the two guards were killed.
'The brigadier managed to get away safely and they started firing at the students.
'I saw my own brother die, he was shot in the throat.'
A school volunteer who did not want to be named described the auditorium shooting: 'I was working with the other organisations. What I saw was indescribable. I was in the auditorium when they burst in, it was 1030 when they broke in to the school. There was a function in the auditorium, they just opened fire on everyone. They just started firing and shooting violently with AK47s.
'There was around 200 children in the auditorium, all boys.'
Father Muhammad Dahir, a computer engineer, said: 'I am so sad, I cannot explain my feelings. I cannot speak. There are dead bodies everywhere. This city is filled with dead bodies. I cannot explain my feelings. What kind of horror are we involved in? We are in the frontline here. Everyone is pushing us, the Americans, our own government.'
Pharmacist Ahmed Salman, whose 15-year-old son was killed, said: 'I took my son to school this morning and I was at work when someone told me there was firing in the school. I went there and saw children being taken out in ambulances. I was searching but I could not find him. My younger brother called me and told me that Ahmed's body was lying in the mortuary of the military hospital.
'He had a bullet in his lungs.'
Mudassar Abbas, a physics laboratory assistant at the school, said some students were celebrating at a party when the attack began.
'I saw six or seven people walking class-to-class and opening fire on children,' he said.
Mudassir Awan, an employee at the school, said he saw at least six people scaling the walls of the building, but initially thought little of it.
'We thought it must be the children playing some game. But then we saw a lot of firearms with them,' he said.
'As soon as the firing started, we ran to our classrooms. They were entering every class and they were killing the children,' he added.
One of the wounded students, Abdullah Jamal, said he was with a group of 8th, 9th and 10th graders who were getting first-aid instructions and training with a team of Pakistani army medics when the attack began.
When the shooting started, Mr Jamal, who was shot in the leg, said nobody knew what was going on in the first few seconds.
'Then I saw children falling down who were crying and screaming. I also fell down. I learned later that I have got a bullet,' he said, speaking from his hospital bed.
'All the children had bullet wounds. All the children were bleeding,' he added.
Akhtar Ali, who works out for the UN, was weeping outside the school.

He told MailOnline: 'My 14-year-old niece Afaq is inside the school. I don't know if she is alive or dead. I am desperate. I am just waiting in hope. It is agony. '
'My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now,' wailed one parent, Tahir Ali, as he came to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son, Abdullah.
'My son was my dream. My dream has been killed.'

MailOnline spoke to Naveed Ahmed, who works at the irrigation department. He said: 'My son Hasid Asmad is 16-years-old, is still inside the school., He took a mobile and called me while I was in the mosque, he was praying down the phone. I have been waiting so many hours for news. My son told that he was being kept safe by the Pakistan army inside. They are taking a picture of them to prove they are safe.
'They have told me that the children are safe in the custody of the army.'

Mrs Humayun Khan, one of the mothers of a student, said with tears in her eyes: 'No body is telling me about my son's whereabouts... I have checked the hospital and he is not there. I am really losing my heart. God forbid may he's not among the students still under custody of terrorists.

155 comments:

Mr nice guy said...

May her soul rip. Signs of the endtime


@lwkmd_naija

Unknown said...

Wicked set of generation.....God punish them. «QUEENMAYA«REPORTING LIVE«

Unknown said...

Do to others what you would want them to do to you.


***ECHOMASS***

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
May their souls RIP....
*GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Pakistan again??? RIP

Alexy Shehu said...

No, I wont read it, just too sad.*crying already*
Let your Mercy fall on us o merciful God.

Cute G said...

Heartbreaking!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh lawd!!!!! What type of religion is dis? Wat do de derive in killing pple? Tufia!!! Absurd!

Agnes Oveh said...

This is horrible

eka said...

so sad...........really feel 4 d survivors . Dats a very graphic incidence to have of someone u r used 2.

Uche Emma said...

Rest in peace Ma

Anonymous said...

May her soul RIP

I am Coonett

Bolateetoh said...

Rest in peace.

ujunwa said...

Is well wit her soul ...rest ln peace

Blog It With Olivia said...

Ewwwww, sad news....
RIP MA

Blog It With Olivia said...

Ewwwww, sad news....
RIP MA

Richard said...

RIP

Alloy Chikezie said...

May her soul rest in peace.


Your comment will be visible after approval

Unknown said...

RIP. Sobs

Anonymous said...

What a wicked world.g789madu@gmail.com

KACHIE said...

This is sad.. RIP.. May God help us all

iamkachie@gmail.com

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace. dis pple are .....wicked

knowurway.com said...

May her soul RIP amen... Lindway, please I was left out last year on LIB Giveaway, people like Bonario NNAGS VIA NOKIA 3310, now NOKIA LUMIA, and Onyx Godwin, and the rest of LIB here, them alloy chikezie, Bishop Dammy, shina shine, and some of the rest are new here, the prince was also left out because he was not longer commenting here, and there was anonymous woman who burnt her food why she was commenting here on this blog last year, so I don't want to be left out dis year oh, I was among the people who thank u for the house u build for ur parents last year, and there was guy who wanted google to block ur accnt even when google latter block ur accnt I was not happy about it @all, even there was a time u and (olamide Y B N) hard misunderstanding that his expecting baby from his long time girl friend, I was here using Swagg isimemen to comment here, it was latter I start using google accnt to comment

Peter said...

wicked world. gist.naija@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

r.I.p
--------LIB prince--------
--------LIB prince--------
--------LIB prince--------

Ambassador said...

Wow! So touching and too bad...

...aka Royalpriesthood.
oriaifo@gmail.com

Jummy Jay said...

Hmmmmmmm! Speechless.

Ambassador said...

God have mercy...


...aka Royalpriesthood.
oriaifo@gmail.com

AGB said...

Not everyone in human body is a human being,some people are heartless. Condolences to Pakistan and it's people.

God Bless Nigeria.

Unknown said...

Lord have mercy

johnplanet said...

RIP


Lord av Mercy

Ambassador said...

God bring to justice those that commits this atrocities.


...aka Royalpriesthood.
oriaifo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

RIP to the teacher and students who died.

ary said...

I could finish reading the article as I couldn't read through my tears and I am at the office! I know not all Muslim are bad but the atrocities committed in the name of Islam is too much and too shocking! Killing kids for what use?! Why?!!

Unknown said...

Heartbreaking feel for the kids and the families of those that lost their lives

Unknown said...

Its a pity...may their souls rest in peace

Black Anchor 2 said...

This is so sad, Why kill innocent children to prove a point. Am sure Allah is not in support of this. They will surely pay with their lives in Jesus name Amen.

pitan said...

The wickedness of man....

Unknown said...

May their souls RIP, what a horrible thing to do, make kids watch their teacher burn to death! Damn I can't even watch a bokoharam member burn to death

becckyd said...

Mehhh this is touching..May there soul rest in peace.

Unknown said...

Tragic story, may their soul rest in peace

ebonyz... said...

Heartbreaking!!! May her soul rest in peace

Ebere said...

READING THIS IS HEARTWRENCHING.WHAT KIND OF WICKED HEART DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?MAY THEIR INNOCENT SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE

destinysweet said...

Rip young ones..so no country is safe*tears#Godplzprotecturchildren


Auntylindagoddaughter

Tri. said...

God! So heart wrenching.

Unknown said...

This is very wicked. Very sad. They killed innocent and harmless children without mercy.

Unknown said...

Choi. Rip madam.
^
^
^™THAT EDOBOY.COM~

Unknown said...

God

MAYKEY'S BLOG said...

this is so cruel,r.i.p to the kids

Ambassador said...

This is great and thumbs up 2 her.


...aka Royalpriesthood.
oriaifo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Nawa oh god

Josh Bankz said...

Heartless world.
bankoleoluwaseyi39@yahoo.com

Ambassador said...

RIP...


...aka Royalpriesthood.
oriaifo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Rip ma'am.
^
^
^™THAT EDOBOY.COM~

oyekunle bunmi said...

may their souls rest in eternal peace. real wickedness

Unknown said...

Seen,,,,,,remsco2sure@gmail.com

Unknown said...

MAY GOD INTERVENE N D SOULS OF D DEPARTED REST IN PEACE. HMMMMM, SUCH CRUELTY!

Unknown said...

Inhuman....may their gentle soul rest in peace.thugangel515@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Lyk seriously

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

RIP

Unknown said...

So SAD, RIP madam. (Tami swit collection) channel pin C00304c31, is all about ladies suff, fashion and style

AyaOba said...

Had tears in my eyes while reading this. May the souls of all the departed rest in the Lord, Amen.

yawanow said...

Wicked world.
RIP

Unknown said...

rip

anita said...

May their souls rest in peace

Unknown said...

awww....... may her soul rest in peace!!

Unknown said...

Rest in peace

Unknown said...

Rest in peace

Unknown said...

This is really sad and i pray God avenge all their deaths. What has this world come to

princess said...

Wickedness iin high places! My hear bleeds

Subomi said...

Worryingly disturbing

Anonymous said...

God have mercy...love2nicee@yahoo.com

Gift Lawrence said...

chai... the anger of God will soon rest upon them.

Anonymous said...

this is really bad may their soul rest in perfect peace.

Unknown said...

The blood of those innocent kids will never leave dem unpunished.

Unknown said...

May their soul RIP amen

snowflix said...

'Tears drop' what a touching and painful story. It's quite unfortunate, so so unfortunate 'smh' may the souls of the dead rest in peace Amen, wishing the injured quickest recovery #onelovefromSnow#

Unknown said...

If there's Allah up there, surely he will be vexing with this Mohammed brainwashed jihadist senseless killers now

#let's_make_the_world_a_better_place#

Unknown said...

rip.....
pls visit my blog

iamladydoris.blogspot.com

elovi said...

Omg

elovi said...

Rip ma

Unknown said...

May the souls of these innocent children RIP while the wicked goes not unpunished.

Amaka.u.l said...

Rip ma.so sad.

Sweet faced said...

i am just so soo sad. cant even imagine it!

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

wicked generation .....God will punish them all

Anonymous said...

I just cried... God have mercy

Anonymous said...

Cowards called Taliban Boko haram ISIS. Judgement is coming

Unknown said...

Signs of what? Religion has been the biggest problem we have, poeple killing each other in the name of God it's insane you re there saying end time how bad can it get now hmm when kids re murdered in cool blood in the name of God my brother this is the end

Unknown said...

This is so tragic! I shed tears just by looking at des pictures. May d souls of d departed rest in peace.

lami said...

How can they do this to their own people?

Unknown said...

This world has turned to sth else..........may their soul rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

May dere souls RIP.. yemightbabe@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I Can't hold back my tears. I hope this doesn't happen in Nigeria!!! God be our helper.

ruzu black said...

R.I.P.This so disheartening.

OSINANL said...

Man inhumanity to man all in the name of religion

Unknown said...

There is God ooo

Unknown said...

RIP

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace

Unknown said...

Her killers will know no peace.

Unknown said...

Its really painful

Unknown said...

Heartbreaking really

Unknown said...

God is watching! may there soul rest in peace. Amen

badasschick said...

Hope you all see that these Muslims can actually go out and kill fellow Muslims... So those of you that want to believe that bombing of central mosque in kano was not by these same Muslims you had better think twice....
Mind you not all Muslims ate terrorist.. BUT there is definitely something in that quran...that they are twisting.... And remember mohammad also twisted the old testament or rather explain it in his own understanding....

My Muslims brothers and sisters the moment you agree that these terrorist are Muslims that have twisted ya holy book would be the beginning of a turn around....instead of screaming they are not Muslims teach ya children the right way so they won't grow up and bomb them selves in the name of allah..... The Allah I know true Muslims worship won't support killings...allah with small letters is the one ya terrorist muslims brothers worship the one that promises sexual orgies in heaven for who so ever kills another...be warned

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is all I can say. cnt just imagine dis, so o SAD. GOD HV MERCY.

Unknown said...

God! Tears dropping and so emotional on this story. God what sort of religion is this? Killing fellow human all in the of serving God!!
I thank God that I am a Christian , a religion that is pure, accommodating ,teaching the right precepts of life.
Only the name of Jesus Christ is the religious leader that His name is used to raise the dead.

Please the U.N. U.S. E.U & Asian bodies should condemn such religion and religious bloody actions. A group of people can't hold the world to ransom. See everywhere in the whole world, just a sect terrorising everywhere and what the U.N. are busting doing is chasing shadows, any way I believe that organisations has Bern biased with many of the cohorts of this sect integrated in to it.
I just pray God Almighty should continue protecting His children & wish these people should be properly destroyed because they are just a sect not a government.
See Saudi Arabia the head of their religion , peace is everywhere but just people who are ignorant will continue to destroy what they have for their so-called religion. They should first use their headquarters as an example.
Am sorry to say it but I hate any religion who believe in shedding a human blood whether it's a good or bad act. Leave the law to take it course, that's why we are under law. Fortunes4ebzy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Who kills children....please tell me...what kind of a man can look at a child..and shoot? Islam is not being represented well at all..it is quickly being turned into a religion of extreme satanism. I do not know if I can truly associate myself with a religion that is now characterized by extreme acts of demon possession. And the kind of people we have lurking around nowadays tho....

Anonymous said...

Story for the gods... #in olamide`s voice #

Anonymous said...

What is going on? see the innocent dying, help us Lord. tubbytracy@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

RIP

Wunmi O. said...

LORD HAVE MERCY! THESE TERRORIST WILL NOT ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD IJN, AMEN. MAY THE SOUL OF THOSE THAT DIED REST IN PEACE IJN, AMEN.

Unknown said...

RIP this is a very very sad news. May God protect us from this Evil set of people Amen. End Time Things.

Miss flawless said...

Muslims can be heartless.the religion seems evil

Unknown said...

My heart bleeds.riip 2 d dead

Unknown said...

This Islamic extremist are fools without a genuine cause.

Anonymous said...

How wicked is the heart of men,

miz bonita said...

this is heart breaking. killing innocent children. their blood will fight for them dis is soo unfair.

Unknown said...

may her soul fight against them

Chuxxdan said...

This is insane

Anonymous said...

Can God just end this world. The wickedness is out of control

iyke cindy said...

OMG!!!!wat a world......feel like cryin***

Anonymous said...

Seriously, dont get me wrong. but these civilian men who seats down and waits for these silly extremist to come kills your precious children. im sure their balls aint bigger or stronger than yours. the time has come to face these militants squarely. Arm yourselves and chases these guys wherever they are hiding.....

Anonymous said...

R.I.P

Unknown said...

This is evil...may her soul rest in peace

Unknown said...

This is evil...may her soul rest in peace

Unknown said...

Really really sad reality...may their souls rest in peace
..and a quick recovery to the injured.

Unknown said...

This is barbaric.. These evil men will not find peace! they n their sponsors

Unknown said...

This pure wickedness may her soul rest in peace

Unknown said...

this is just too unbearable.....cnt stop feeln agony. cn sum1 jes explain d crimes committed by dese kids to av deserve ds kind f death? OH LORD WHERE ART THOU FACE???????

Anonymous said...

You guys can like n say whatever. I hate Islam. Muslim religion n wateva it's stands for. Bastards. I c WW3 between these guys n d rest of d world. You demons, lying that u serve God youbwill all suffer n die terrible death.
#NWord

Chichi said...

OMG! WHY THE KILLINGS? WHAT DO THESE INSURGENTS WANT? DEAR LORD, PLEASE TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL. AMEN

Unknown said...

am short of words....but I pray God take His cause in this case......RIP

Anonymous said...

Loool LIB prince. Desperation at it's peak. Wait for next year to win u hear...

Unknown said...

Dear GOD please come to our rescue..

jbankzE said...

Pure wickednx in ds world.... Hw can dey slip wif al dis blood in dia hands.

~@iamjbankz SA to President Jonathan 2015~

Unknown said...

Na so people wicked 4 that country?..RIP

khalan said...

My God!!!!!!!wots wiv this extremist, cant everyone just live in peace? y shld they in God's name force anyone to accept their barbaric believe...May gentle souls of these little and innocent kids RIP...wicked world we live in

Unknown said...

Imagine men crying like babies..sobso oainful..death is a terrible thing..that day would be a memorable day in the country and all schools will be in break for only God knows how long

Manuel Kunmi said...

There's God ooooooooo. How will people do this

Unknown said...

my what a wicked act

Unknown said...

my what a wicked act

Unknown said...

my what a wicked act

Unknown said...

my what a wicked act

gbemsco said...

Wow....this is serious...God please

Unknown said...

Couldn't finish reading it... sad tales from a country so far away yet so close to our hearts. it's happening right in front of us. So helpless were those kids yet they suffered cruelty in the hands of men who were suppose to show them the path to salvation

Unknown said...

May God have mercy on us. What a world. Innocent children killed for nothing. RIP

Elodie O. Mbape said...

So sad and disheartening. May their souls RIP. The world is truly becoming a scary place! You can be alive, happy and full of hope today, not knowing that tomorrow is actually your last day on earth...May God protect all of us!

Anonymous said...

May their soul rest in peace




Amakadarlyn@yahoo.com

taoladworld said...

May her soul RIP

Unknown said...

dnt knw what to say, am trying not to cry.

Anonymous said...

So this one na religion? Who go worship this their god when them kill everybody? Yeye dey smell.

Unknown said...

*crying* cnt comment

Anonymous said...

People who live by the sword, shall surely die by the sword. God doesn't support evil. I cried reading the paper dis morning.....so sad. RIP

Unknown said...

Let's ask ourselves if God is angry or just observing, may her soul find peace

Unknown said...

So heartbreaking

Unknown said...

GOD WILL PUNISH THOSE THAT SENT THEM TO THE SCHOOL TO KILL CHILDREN,WHO I THINK DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR COUNTRY.

Recent Posts