Anan World 50% holiday sales | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 20 December 2014

Anan World 50% holiday sales

At this Holiday Season our thoughts turn gratefully to our wonderful Customers who have made our progress possible. We are truly grateful for your trust in our company because of this we are offering another round of sales @ 50% off.

Venue: Silverbird Galleria Abuja and MC Lewis Plaza Wuse 2 by Ascon Filling Station Abuja. This week from 8am to 9pm daily. For inquiries please contact  092919473, 08188559775, 08180308091.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

ok..

#GodblessNigeria

Unknown said...

ok

Unknown said...

OK ma

SUE JORDAN said...

Any shop in silver bird even with 90% off is still ripping customers off...

aunty t said...

So what exactly are they selling? The ad didn't really say.

Anonymous said...

Seen



Amakadarlyn@yahoo.com

Richard said...

Ok

Hopefull. said...

No sales for Lagos nawa oooo

Som Som said...

Okkiess

**Vanchizzy**

Unknown said...

Yels yels! That's my village pple linda! We are coming up! They sell shoes,cloths etc for those who ask!

Unknown said...

When they'll put ridiculous prices on items,and then when nobody buys they start to do sales...na today?

Unknown said...

Kester, I will be there. But keep prophet offering for me. Bishop. Pls go and buy from them, they sell good stuffs.

Unknown said...

That's cool, hope the normal prize before the sales isn't outrageous

Unknown said...

Nice, hope the normal price before the sales isn't outrageous

Unknown said...

nice. I've been tryna comment all day but network won't let me. and I can't believe ma 2gb is remaining just 30mb. between Wednesday and today, I really don't know if it is airtel or this blog. cos its shocking. and the only thing I've been doing is visit lib all thru d day. I don't even go on any social media.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice one. I know anan world to sell stuff for men. deyv got high quality shoes and shirts my friend bought a jersey from them sometime. Weldone o

Subomi said...

no website?

Unknown said...

Ok

Unknown said...

Na so...

Recent Posts