This guy is giving away round-the-world plane ticket to anyone with his ex-gf’s name | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 5 November 2014

This guy is giving away round-the-world plane ticket to anyone with his ex-gf’s name

This 27yr old man Jordan Axani is advertising on Reddit to take any girl named Elizabeth Gallagher on a world trip. According to his explanation, he said he booked a round-the-world trip with his girlfriend in March 2014 so they could spend Christmas and New Year together but they then broke up, leaving him with a spare ticket in the name of his Canadian ex-girlfriend.

He said he tried to get the name changed, but found a 'name change on a ticket is damn impossible’ so he came on Reddit asking them to help him find anyone with the same name with the same nationality, who might want to join him on his trip. See what he wrote on Reddit after the cut...


"In March I booked a fairly wicked trip around the world for this Christmas for my ex and I. While our relationship has come to a close, I am still planning on going on the trip and she is not (naturally). And because I hate the idea of a ticket around the world going to waste, I am looking for a Canadian named Elizabeth Gallagher who could use the ticket.’
He also had a list for any prospective Elizabeth Gallaghers that might want to join him:
1. Be sane, smart and (hopefully) interesting.
2. Have always wanted to travel, but maybe haven’t had the opportunity or cash to see much of the world.
3. Be named Elizabeth Gallagher and have a Canadian passport.
4. Be ready for a rather spontaneous life experience that will, one day, be an epic story that you’ll tell your kids.
5. Pay it forward. I’ve been lucky in life and this is me giving back to the universe. Do something similar someday.
"I am not looking for anything in return, I am not looking for companionship, romance, drugs, a trade, or to take selfies with you in front the Christmas Market in Prague. If you feel compelled to toss me a couple hundred bucks, great. Really the only thing I ask for is that you enjoy this trip and that it bring you happiness.

‘We can travel together and see some cool stuff – or not. I’m easy and have no problem with someone taking the tickets and doing their own thing (see ya on the plane!)’

The itinerary in full:
December 21: NYC —> Milan
December 28: Prague —> Paris
December 29: Paris —> Bangkok
January 7: Bangkok —> New Dehli
January 8: New Dehli —> Toronto

77 comments:

Unknown said...

might just be a way of showing the girl what she missed thats if there was some one in the first place. lol. nice story

Anonymous said...

Nofin concern moi, 1st2comment ?? Yippeee eeeee!!! Ça va?

Anonymous said...

You no get sense, you dey look for who you go use do money ritual abi?

Olubukola Ozone said...

Yeye guy... He had better say he's in need of another girl to date/travel with instead of dis his malicious advertisment.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah?! Gonna find me a Canadian passport with Elizabeth Gallagher and a bleached white face now now lol. Loved the part where he goes "not looking to take selfies in front of Christmas trees in prague" too funny

Anonymous said...

If only I could bear the name Elizabeth Gallagher and be a canadian citizen from dec 21st - jan 8. Chai, see better vacation

natu said...

If I go for change of name,wat about d nationality? Too bad.

Anonymous said...

In times like this, I wish I was Elizabeth Gallagher..hopefully, the guy isn't a serial killer..but it'll be nice to venture on some round the world trip..keep searching oo..All the best to the lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

Market I mean

Anonymous said...

ocean

Joycilicioux said...

I wish my name was Eliza....

ujunwa said...

Funny Guy

laulipop said...

Mtscheeew

BLAJO said...

Chei, see awuf

Unknown said...

Wow dts so thotful of him

Wonder y a change name is in possible

Janelicious said...

Okay and while you guys are commenting on this,you can as well visit janeofodile.blogspot.com for more news

Bright said...

At were?

Daralohi said...

The guy is funny.

yawanow said...

wow will be fun but the vacancy will still be occupied by his ex or siblings with same name.

Anonymous said...

abeg na my name be that biko. I also want to travel and enjoy myself. wink

Uche Emma said...


meaning|?

Anonymous said...

He is not serious attention seekers


I am Coonett

Unknown said...

Shoulda been my name sha....

Unknown said...

lol...orishirishi.

Please click on my name for fashion/fitness tips

Anonymous said...

Nigerian men should learn from stories like this..lols

Anonymous said...

You're not coming to Africa; then why me. Round the World without mentioning Africa is not round the World tour. You have not started. Isi bara kwa gi oku. ########OTUoCHA

Remmy Gold said...

Wooow I wish I was a Canadian
Pretty Remmy

Unknown said...

Wow
White & their way of life.
Different mentality, diff region, diff ppl

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Subomi said...

good luck to him

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
This dude must have an igbo blood running through his veins bcos me and my family strongly stand by this motor "money must be made and not wasted" lolx.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

nawao

Unknown said...

Nice! Who's gonna be d lucky gal Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo

Nad reb says said...

Chai, who be this guy, my type of man, jare, not all this dry nigerian men. You will say let's go broadway show, dem go ask u, Wetin be dat. How can I reach, u. Linda, no phone number, which kind ad be dis, how I wan reach dis my dream man.

ary said...

I have seen enough horror movies to know that this is a huge risk, I mean this guy could be a whack job and next thing you know you are declared missing on the front pages of dailies! Please the ticket can rot for all I care, I don't trust white people! In fact I don't trust anybody!!!

Anonymous said...

I dey o black Canadian. in fact u dont need to look for

THE ACT OF SEX said...

An official change of name can get the deal for those interested.

horluwatosyne said...

Ummmmm, Oyinbo sha

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

Naija girls, time to go for name changing...

Mab said...

Dude goodluck

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

hmmmmmm, white people no get work

Anonymous said...

Running to the canadian embassy at de same tym heading to high court to do change of name.... Everything is possible in naija..


cherrykoko

Anonymous said...

Am officially Elizabeth Gallagher

Anonymous said...

from now on I rename myself Elizabeth gallager. please linda how do I communicate with the guy? am serious o

Anonymous said...

Oh my world! Why wasn't i born in canada and named Elizabeth Gallagher? Lol

Otuonye Chidera said...

this is gret


od for them
BelieveAll Things that you read here

sunny said...

No africa city in that trip, goshh.

Unknown said...

Y not name like Onyenye Cloria nationality Nigeria, state of origin Imo State, cos she need it badly +u re her kind of man Hahahahahaha, Thanks Mr Jordan Axani.#THAT AKWA IBOM BOY#

Anonymous said...

Take me instead I can apply for a change of name ASAP plssssss

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! What I would give to be Elizabeth Gallagher and Canadian right now :D

KWEEN said...

Linda, please do let us know if he finds his Elizabeth. Lol. Funny white people!

Unknown said...

U go search harder now except because we're all busy

Okoro said...

No sex? *smiles*

chissy said...

Dats a frnd to my cousin

Unknown said...

Hehehe. Dis is serious

Anonymous said...

Toronto----> Nigeria
Nigeria----> kidnapped.
End of story

Joy Adeniyi said...

Like seriously?

Unknown said...

lolz

Anonymous said...

Application go plenty...lol..some will swear affidavit

Chy 🌹 said...

Am changin my name asap...bwaahahahhahaa

Chinwenmeri.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Tooh hapi elizabeth gallagher ultimate search man.I remain #Immanuel..Youngkixx93@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

na real no comment...

Anonymous said...

Going to North America, Europe and Asia, and talking about traveling round the world!

Anonymous said...

na real no comment... the awoof depend on your ID card

Anonymous said...

Haa!�� dis could be Ve been d best ever bday gift. Dec 21. Omg! I need dis��

snowflix said...

So funny! I need a change of name of nationality asap. Can't afford to miss this 'lmao' #onelovefromSnow#

maryjones said...

wowwwww

Elizabeth Gallagher said...

Swithrt here I am

Anonymous said...

Naija guys be forging names and citizenship


**lululiscious**

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow now. We hear they fell in love

Anonymous said...

Serial killer.

Unknown said...

Dis is huge

Anonymous said...

Omo no be small thing,kai the guy for date naija babe whit my name nah! Lolz!

Anonymous said...

Travelling round the world n no African country was mentioned. Abi Africa no dey this world?

Anonymous said...

My gf name is Elizabeth Gallagher but I can't release her#Brassman

Anonymous said...

Do oyibos do money rituals?

Anonymous said...

In April I will be traveling to Europe and Asia:
Lagos - Paris
Paris - Nice
Nice - Monaco
Monaco - Nice
Nice - Munich
Munich - Budapest
Budapest - La Paz
La Paz - Lagos
The problem is that i need a fun lady to go with as I'm not seeing anyone presently and I don't think it would be fun without going with a lady

Unknown said...

Ok... hope he don't get stabbed.

Recent Posts