Shocking lesbian confessions at TB Joshua's church | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 24 March 2014

Shocking lesbian confessions at TB Joshua's church

The article you are about to read was written by Ihechukwu Njoku, a freelance journalist who writes occasionally for Emmanuel TV. Read below...
Whether it’s addressing contentious issues on Facebook, prophesying world calamities or witnessing celebrity ‘deliverances’ in his Lagos-based church, the name of controversial Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua can’t seem to leave the news of late.
The events of his church service broadcast live via Emmanuel TV on Sunday 23rd March 2014 proved to be no different as The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) witnessed the confession of two lesbians who said ‘demons’ were behind their lifestyle.
Maria Terese George from Delta State, Nigeria explained to the congregation that her poverty-stricken background pushed her to seek help from an older lady. However, she had ulterior motives in promising to help the attractive 19 year old.  “She took me to a club where we went drinking,” Maria explained while speaking in the packed church. “She took me to her house and started touching me. Because I was drunk, I responded.”

The day after this drunken encounter, Maria (pictured above) had an unusual dream. “A half-naked lady came to me in the dream and fed me with rice, stew and meat.” Upon waking up, Maria’s affection for men disappeared and she began to admire her fellow females. “That was how the spirit of lesbianism entered me. I noticed that whenever I saw a female that was busty and curvy, I would always admire their features... I became a chronic lesbian,” she admitted.

The same lady who introduced her to lesbianism brought her into a local prostitution ring, assuring her that the riches she desired could easily be attained. “If I needed money, I would go to meet men who were very rich – politicians and businessmen – but if I wanted to enjoy sex or feel ‘real’ love, I would go for a woman.”

Prostitution led Maria to a neighbouring African country where her immoral lifestyle seemed only to worsen. However, resources disappeared as readily as they arrived. After several years of frustration, she decided it was time to return to Nigeria.

“When I came back, I called some of my old partners for connections,” Maria explained. “They started laughing at me and told me they are now married with kids.” Maria was perplexed. She never thought it possible for one to leave lesbianism after tasting it.

“I was confused and asked them what they meant. All four of them independently told me they went to T.B. Joshua’s church for deliverance,” much to the delight of the crowd. “Maybe The SCOAN doesn’t know that they have delivered a lot of lesbians,” she added.

Making up her mind to visit the church based in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, her resolve was immediately followed by a terrible nightmare.  “That half-naked woman came to me in the dream and said, ‘Look – you think you can leave me! Go and pick up a knife and kill yourself.’ ” Upon waking, Maria immediately packed her bags and left for The SCOAN that morning.

During the church service on Sunday 16th March 2014, one of T.B. Joshua’s ‘Wise Men’ prayed for Maria and she experienced the ‘deliverance’ her friends had spoken of. “I have never experienced that type of thing before! I had gone to other places for ‘deliverance’ but it didn’t go. That is when I found myself even craving more for women.” According to her, when prayed for, she began ‘manifesting’ and a strange voice spoke through her.

After the ‘deliverance’, Maria testified to a total transformation.  “I no longer have affection for women. When I see any woman, I don’t feel it again – I see you as a sister or as my mother. I am seeing myself now as a woman that will settle with a man.” Advising people, the former lesbian told the congregation, “This lesbian spirit is a very stubborn spirit – it takes the grace of God for it to leave you.”

In his comments, T.B. Joshua said, “Don’t hate the people; hate the act. Jesus loves the sinner but hates the sin. Now you are delivered, it is time to live in the Word,” he warned Maria. “Because of Christ, you are delivered – for the salvation of your soul.”

The story of Nneoma Onyema was not so dissimilar. Running away from home aged 18 and becoming a hair stylist in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, a rich lady approached her in the salon one day. After complimenting her appearance, she gave Nneoma extra money and invited her to a high profile club. Intoxicating the teen with alcohol, she awoke the next morning in bed with the lady carousing her.  “She changed my name to Jennifer and took me to a man who put tattoo of love on my back,” she explained to the church. Immediately after this encounter, Nneoma’s affection and attention turned only to females.

Dancing in a club to make a living, she had no contact whatsoever with her family who hadn’t heard from her in three years. However, after being viciously attacked by a girl who claimed she ‘took’ her girlfriend, a friend advised Nneoma, whose life was clearly in a mess, to visit T.B. Joshua’s church in Lagos for help.

“When the Wise Man prayed for me, I felt an electric shock pulsating through my entire body” Nneoma recounted her experience. The ‘demon’ that spoke through the young Nigerian said it was ‘a great lesbian’ and had tormented her life.

In a remarkable twist of fate, Nneoma’s brother Emmanuel who had not seen her for three years was in The SCOAN congregation that very day. “I always used to put Nneoma’s picture on the screen of Emmanuel TV when T.B. Joshua prayed. I was so shocked to see her in the church that day,” Emmanuel explained, adding that he was hearing this confession from Nneoma for the very first time. T.B. Joshua pledged to support Nneoma in her education so as to enable her to start a new life.

In the wake of Nigeria’s recent anti-gay law, T.B. Joshua courted controversy in January 2014 when he declared that homosexuals should not be condemned.

“Judge not, so that you will not be judged. We should talk to people to be saved and not to die. I mean, we should talk salvation, not condemnation. The Bible is my standard,” he said in a Facebook post.

“God hates sin, not sinners. When I say, ‘Do not judge so that you will not be judged’, I mean we should hate sin, not the sinner because sinners can change. If you have killed a sinner by judging him, there will be no opportunity for change. Sinners can be delivered. We should hate the act, not the people because our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the ‘spirit beings’ that cause all these acts.”
 
He clearly distanced himself however from the nation that he supported a homosexual lifestyle, saying, “If my parents were one, I would not have been given birth to. Those that are asking this question – if your parents were one, you would not have been given birth to. You that are reading me – if your parents were one, you would not be reading this today. God bless the reader and the hearer.”

Ihechukwu Njoku is a freelance Nigerian journalist currently in London, UK

131 comments:

Cyn Cyan said...

Any1 who need my nude pic hit mai name.

Bonita Bislam said...

I've always believed there is spirit behind gayism.Whether TB Joshua is real or fake,the fact that he frees thousands from their afflictions and problems is worthy of mention.The God he serves is strong believe it or not!

Olubukola Ozone said...

Short of words... God knows best sha

Unknown said...

So u expect me to waste my tym nd read all dizz rubbish..

dansignature said...

praise d lord they are delivered....on to d next one....

dansignature said...

praise d lord they are delivered....on to d next one....

Anonymous said...

Too bad #bright bravo#

Realkeni said...

picture of her doing it or I don't believe it.... next pls

Ay said...

Shocking!

Are you in the UK and looking for flexible part-time work? Click my link

Anonymous said...

mhcwwwwwe.#THAT AKWA IBOM BOY

ujunwa said...

lol

Unknown said...

14yrs oo. If govt hear, TB Joshua won't save u oo

Angie said...

I watched it LIVE Linda.
Do you honestly think gay/lesbianism is ordinary? ... Thts not how God created them, thus, there's a spirit behind it.
Like man of God TB Joshua says; don't hate the people, hate the act.. Just go for deliverance.

*My R1.50c comment *

Okoro said...

Sister Linda, how's US treating u?

Anonymous said...

Where are d other 4 women's testimonies of being cured tooo. Na wa oh God doesn't show off wit signs and wonders. But tank goodness ur saved .

Anonymous said...

GIRLS AND THEIR LIFE.....I TIRE

Unknown said...

O my God, nt again... Dis is gibberish... How come its wen dis gay issue is hot cake in Nigeria dat pple are suddenly confessing? Anybody dat blivs dis will surely bliv in rituals... Its time to free ourselves frm religious blindness nd mov on!!!! Hian!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok we have heard u and thank God we (guys) is gaining back what devil took away from us... But I don't like it when they blame poverty for their intentional misbehaving cos I know most good guys from poor background. Still on that thanks be to God for the deliverance.


***that igbo boy***

Amarachukwu. said...

HmMmmm

Unknown said...

Thank Æ“♡D she got saved, or her ass wil rot in jail for 14yrs.

PweetyMissLilly said...

hmmmnn.... lesbianism is such a bad act. well thank GOD for deir deliverance who am I to judge or point accusing fingers. God knos best. PML says so

Unknown said...

Demons were behind ur life style..... Mehn, this demons don suffer......
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Watched in here in London too, there are lots of people watching emmanuel.tv

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha lol, are u kidding me??? Spirit of lesbianism. Lol what a fucking joke!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he Jesus? Heals the sick, raises the dead, converts Boko haram people, delivers satanic people and cures homosexuality... Story story!! Story... SCOAN is getting more fake than I expected.. Smh!!!

Unknown said...

Praise the LoRD somebody



¤¤¤GOD punish devil¤¤¤

leecia said...

Hmmmn tins de happen ooo,it takes d grace of God,I agree wit dat

jovia said...

Hmmmmmm..... Prayer indeed is all they need,

Ameriestyle said...

Oh wow.this is serious
www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Eyha! Am so hapi for u sis, may d devlance remain forever in jesus name#Amen# for dose of us seeking for such. May we reciving it too #Amen

SaphicDerrida said...

Good for her
Memory point: "Don't hate the people, hate the act"

Anonymous said...

I may not be a spiritual person but my respect for prophet T.V Joshua is increasing geometrically....

You know who this is..... zubbi

Unknown said...

Please, spare me these fairy tale stories!!

Nigerians will always cowardly & stubbornly avoid taking responsibility for their actions. It is always somebody else's fault, spirit, devil or some other malevolent/insidious force. That is why we never learn from our mistakes. Why bother? It wasn't your fault!

Pastors, Alfas, spiritualists, native doctors and suchlike have now taken advantage of this cowardly nature of ours. I don't blame them, the weak will always be exploited.

Anonymous said...

True man of God...

Anonymous said...

May God continue to deliver them IJN

Segun said...

TBJ is right on dis one o

Anonymous said...

This SCOAN drama department is the best in Africa so far. When it comes to cooking up nollywood quality story lines and presenting them to the semi-educated gullibles in Africa as miracles, walahi, dem no get rival. Mount Zion movies should come and take lessons.

jovia said...

My prayers goes for them

Segun said...

TBJ is right on dis one o

Unknown said...

Hmm good for you!

♥ ȊƦȋƺȟ ƘƦȋϻ ♥ said...

Hmmm wat cn I sai nutin bt gud 4 her...

Unknown said...

Tell them oo, say no to Homosexualities...

Anonymous said...

Who cares?

Anonymous said...

#TLDR *yawns*. Post my comment linda

Unknown said...

Too Bad

Ebube God said...

Issorait we have heard only God knows d truth

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of these confessionals. It sounds to me like the congregation endured a good soap opera. I can't support this nonsense.

Unknown said...

Ookay oooo

Anonymous said...

Apparently they are turning into old goods, they need marriage asap hence d confession!!!

Anonymous said...

Sharp pastor. Don't worry. Obama will soon give you your reward. I agree with not judging the sinner though

Unknown said...

God is at work.there's natin too hard or impossible for him to do.

Freeborn zina said...

WAOOOOO TO GOD BE THE GLORY AMEN OOOOOOO T..B JOSHUA IT IS WELL WITH U SIR AND UR WISE MEN AND THE DELIVERER MAKE SURE THAT U ARE REPENTED FULL AND BE ENGAGE IN ANY CHURCH ACTIVITIST THATS ANOTHER WAY TO BE FULLY DELIVERD GOD BLESS INSHA ALLAH LINDA WAITING I DO U POST MY COMMENT NA NDEWOO

Anonymous said...

Ok, wetin this write up come teach us now? (Eko wo lale fayo ninu eleyi bayi?)

Anonymous said...

Hope muslims are reading this?? Judge not.....hate d sin not the sinner ...#stupidsharialaw.....cos i know if she was a muslim,they would have killed her.......No deliverance,no nothing....thank God im a christain....Thank u Lord...

Anonymous said...

Wonders shall never end...this T B Joshua guy is an attention seeker,lesbian nee,homo kor

AnnMarie said...

wonders shall never end

Sarah Goodluck said...

Hit my name if you needw sexy nude pic

AnnMarie said...

wonders shall never end

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you have nudity demon operating in your medula oblangata. Better go for deliverance before it runs you mad. Nonsense!

Anonymous said...

U shld go for deliverance

Anonymous said...

What errant nonsense!

Anonymous said...

What our generation fail to understand is that T.b.j. Is the Jesus christ of our generation...if he isn't real,his ministry would av collapsed since.

BONARIOS BABY said...

So ur 1 of them too? Better go for deliverance o! B4 u see urself frying in hell

Miss bee said...

Shut your nasty gay mouth

Anonymous said...

What our generation fail to understand is that T.b.j. Is the Jesus christ of our generation...if he isn't real,his ministry would av collapsed since...incase u don't knw he is celebrated all over d world,its too bad our country doesn't know d value of t.b.j

Anonymous said...

What our generation fail to understand is that T.b.j. Is the Jesus christ of our generation...if he isn't real,his ministry would av collapsed since...incase u don't knw he is celebrated all over d world,its too bad our country doesn't know d value of t.b.j

Anonymous said...

What our generation fail to understand is that T.b.j. Is the Jesus christ of our generation...if he isn't real,his ministry would av collapsed since...incase u don't knw he is celebrated all over d world,its too bad our country doesn't know d value of t.b.j

Anonymous said...

Yhu well at all?

Anonymous said...

God will bless him for me...he's my screen saver

Anonymous said...

There is always a positive and a negative to every thing.Even demons have sexual preference, or haven't we heard of spiritual husbands and spiritual wives? Since homosexuals have existed since the beginning of man, don't you think its only natural to have homosexual demons?? If heterosexuals can have spiritual husbands and wives, gays too might be tormented by spiritual gay husbands or wives...Gay is natural, it has existed since the beginning of man, gay people are good Christians too, they love Jesus.

ary said...

NA SO

Anonymous said...

Those ladies were just prostitudes not gay.although the lesbian sex was also part of sexing, they turned to lesbianism for solace, they were prostitutes who give gays a bad name.

jbankzE said...

Abeg mak I hear beta fin jo.u choose a life style nd now u blame d devil? God kwz best coz me dnt beliv in al dz fake deliveranc shit. Lesbian ko,lesbian ni..... Abeg Next......

Anonymous said...

Go and die!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Tank God for his servant




Lady whose Nakkid pics were exposed by her Ex after a breakup

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

Are you the doubting Thomas on Nairaland? Idonbeliveit?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say I don't believe dis @all. Its fake


Call ♏Ñ” gbemmiesola

Anonymous said...

I tell u

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly! I was going to comment this and when I saw yours I just felt "this person must be the only sensible person here to have commented".

Anonymous said...

I second you!

Anonymous said...

God punish u

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 6:43,may christ answer you,keep silent if you don't have any reasonable thing to say becos when you speak againt a servent of God,you speak against God himself.

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

So you don't believe rituals exist?

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

Yeah God knows best.

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

Hallelujah somebody.

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

My namesake, Amen to your prayers.

Unknown said...

well it is well, as he said we shouldn't judge, let God be the judge

Anonymous said...

u dis baby guinea pig... u no go shut up???...that ur techno go soon spoil make I no dey c ur hungry black monkey like face again...

Anonymous said...

Many gay people have testified that prayer can't change them. They may repress their sexuality but same sex attractions lurk within them.

Anonymous said...

No one force you to read. Just keep quiet. You son of a bitch

Anonymous said...

Abeg where that boko haram guy wey confess? Dem never arrest am for questioning? If I hear!

Gloria said...

U shud ask God for forgiveness. Prophet TB Joshua is a man of The Most High God. Whether u like it or not, whether u choose to agree or not

Unknown said...

Ll come back to read this, too long.,feeling sleepy*yawns

Anonymous said...

A wonan came to me in a dream and said these stories are pure rubbish! Lmbo!!

Meee said...

Very funny but i agree with you.

Meee said...

Very funny but i agree with you.

Anonymous said...

Tune into Emmanuel.tv every Sunday 8am Nigerian time. Don't say you weren't warned, Jesus himself said people will perform greater miracles than him, pick up your bible and cease the ignorance!

Anonymous said...

LOL the "spirit" of lesbianism! You people are so gullible!!! They fed her rice and stew in a dream and she became lesbo? Like wtf?

Anonymous said...


"carousing me" aunty Linda?

Anonymous said...

This is too scary! LMFAOOOooo..this story on nsg blog on men& V*ginas got me rolling

Anonymous said...

Ur either a lesbian or very daft, wht do u read? Or why r u on d blog anyway? U cnt read d rubbish bt u cn make a silly comment abi?
If u av nutin to say, jst read passively lyk other thousand libers do

Anonymous said...

Gosh your so dumb, that your promo big lips be talking trash.gay ass nigga

Anonymous said...

Sadly he may b a young boy but is d only person who has made a sensible comment n all u cn say is "shut ur gay mouth"? Ur really dumb abeg

Anonymous said...

You don't know Islam, so don't even start, sharia law is not as crude as people term it, for one to be convicted their needs to b proper proof for the crime committed, though the Hausa's can be fanatical and take an extreemist approach a times which makes most of us condem Islam. By the way, I am a CHRISTIAN, thank God, remember "hate the sin and not the sinner"

Anonymous said...

Sadly he may b a young boy but is d only person who has made a sensible comment n all u cn say is "shut ur gay mouth"? Ur really dumb abeg

Anonymous said...

Ur either a lesbian or very daft, wht do u read? Or why r u on d blog anyway? U cnt read d rubbish bt u cn make a silly comment abi?
If u av nutin to say, jst read passively lyk other thousand libers do

Anonymous said...

Linda I jst wish dis blog has a LIKE button, wen I read some people's comments I jst feel like hitting the LIKE button. TB Joshua my ass, believe him and the drama he brings, then u'll believe anything.

Mayowa Lambe said...

Hmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Who-will-buy-ur-nude-mad-girl

Anonymous said...

Sad some people compare this man to Jesus. Many would come in my name saying i am the Christ... They would even perform miracles in his name. Beware my brother.

Anonymous said...

We are very judgmental, i tank God that some people will learn to hate da sin not da sinner even God has given us a second chance.

Anonymous said...

As in eh,,, stupid joke.... Its a tin of d mind... Don't believe in any deliverance jor... U can as well tell me der's a spirit behind smoking... Durrrhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I need

Anonymous said...

Yes u r right... Jst as der's a spirit behind smoking.... Dumb people.. Sum pple r lesbians jst for fun... U quit wen u r determined... Not sum arranged deliverance...

Anonymous said...

As in eh,,, stupid joke.... Its a tin of d mind... Don't believe in any deliverance jor... U can as well tell me der's a spirit behind smoking... Durrrhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Walata said...

Gosh so dis is how dis lesbianism start with the gurls of nowadays! God have mercy on ur ppl, what TB said was the real truth I dnt see the reason why any normal n sane human being shud be sleeping with the same sex, dat act is unnatural pls ppl who r les n gays shud desist frm dat we ddnt hate u but we hate the act which u ppl indulge with, or bera go for deliverance at SCOAN thanks I'm done #sayNoToGay/lesbians

Anonymous said...

Judge not, that you be not judged. Mat 7:1

Anonymous said...

Judge not, that you be not judged. Mat 7:1

Anonymous said...

na nw wen naija dn put law on gayism nd lesbianism,na im confessions go start.lesbianism no dey since?na 2day peple bigin change?evrytime dey talk abt healing yet we hav many mad peple,deaf,dumb,lame nd blind peple on d streets nd in d hospitals.y dnt dese so called pastors nd men of God visit those places to heal those peple?or dnt those sick peple hav faith?na d weak ones dem go deceiv wit dese dia false nd twisted stories,nt me

Anonymous said...

I love♡♥ prophet TV Joshua may the good Lord continue to bless you and your wise men,Nigerians should wake up,they is a God and his using prophet tb Joshua before the European came to colonised us,we knew nothing about Christianity,our forfathers were involve in so many rituals and juju,a native doctor has a demonic power,God is the most powerful and he loves us . He created us wit his own image and likeness so he won't just sit and let the devil destroys his children . so Yes TB Joshua is so real and he has help a lot of people to come man to Christ,his generous with a good heart I love him and God bless him and his household Amen....I wish I can met him some day...

Anonymous said...

I will show it to yur father

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... this life nonii!
news from Nigeria nollywood

Anonymous said...

People shouldn't say what dey don't know..If u don't believe in prophet Tb Joshua datz ur own cup of tea.he is a true and a great prophet of God..whether u like it or not.i was in church dat sunday.for dos saying dat y can't she pray for d spirit to leave her.Are u blind n deaf?didn't u hear when she said she has been to many churches to be delivered yet to no avail and dat d lesbian spirit is a stubborn spirit dat it only takes d grace of God for u to be delivered.if ur one stop saying trash n go get urslf delivered ok.

gbemi said...

Third up! Am more suprised how supposedly educated youth swallow this BS! Pastor this pastor that. Deliverance, confession. Lol its unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, words right outta my mouth, thoughts right out of my mind. Knowledge really is power!

Anonymous said...

Lol, right on bro! Lame as story for semi educated nigerians! All. They can say is 'shut ur gay mouth'

Unknown said...

Na wah oooh.

mike said...

Critisize de demond n not de person . una no learn panything frm de pastor kai.

Anonymous said...

@anon 8:26am just like in d US, everybody I've e met here is a bisexual including our own naija men n women 2

Unknown said...

nic stroy beee told i still think been gay or a lesibian is just someone's oreintation.....i tend not to look at it from most people's pt of view....people are also met with spirits of adulatory or fornication....so y dos this gay issue have to look like d worst dat can happen...jst sayin tho

Unknown said...

nic story...i still tink been gay or a les is jst sum1s oreintation....i mean people get visited with adulatory and fornication spirit so y shld this gay or les issue appear so satanic

Recent Posts