CloseUp Launches Cupid Games | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 23 January 2014

CloseUp Launches Cupid Games

Closeup, the nation’s favorite toothpaste, has set the pace for an engaging and fun filled Valentine season among Nigerian youths with the launch of the digital social game, “Cupid Games”.

Valentines is a season in the year for getting closer and expressing affection, and as Nigeria’s leading toothpaste brand, they decided to use this opportunity to engage young people at a time when closeness is in the air. Continue...



The Closeup Cupid Game is a platform where young Nigerians can meet and form new friendships. It is a very interesting and exciting game that is available to play both online via www.cupid-games.com/ng  or via sms  by texting Username+ Gender+ Age+ State of Residence to 20050 and is open to all Nigerians who are at least 18years old.



During the course of the game, the players will test their compatibility by answering a series of fun questions and some players will eventually be able to meet each other if they are judged compatible.  Some high scoring players will be invited to a Closeup Cupid Valentine’s Grand Ball to party, and have fun. The couples at the ball will engage in some fun battles and, 5 lucky couples will win the grand prize of an exciting weeklong trip to Magnetic Island in Australia.



Speaking at the launch of the game; Mr David Okeme, Brand Building Director, Unilever Nig. Plc , stated that they believe that through this campaign, Closeup will create more opportunities for the youths to get closer and start conversations with others. He said;



 “Closeup is Nigeria’s leading toothpaste for three times freher breath and white teeth. We believe in giving Nigerians the confidence to go get what they want and Closeup cupid games will give our consumers such an opportunity.”


24 comments:

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Hmmm quite interesting.
So when the both get to Australia what would happen?
Another way of bringing youths together to fornicate.smh

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310

Mayor Zod said...

Ok linda, thanks for the info, i hope the girls in the cupid Games will be as beautiful as this one's in the pics?

Unknown said...

nice one please you guys berra hook me up with one of madam alakija's son o...wen he joins the game lindodo inform me fa!

AnnMarie said...

heard it before

the only love doctor said...

CloseUp don dey do HookUp... Ok ooo!

Zenki brown said...

Ge̲̅t̲̅ close up. Let †ђξ game begin!

Unknown said...

Hehehehe Bonario. U no go kill me

Dorcasdaduchess said...

Who told you that close up is the nations favorite?its back up plan jor but nice concept cubid games!

ziniex said...

Smh is this d best they can do, bringing youths togeda to do what Fornicate? Can't they just make this a normal game, and d winners taken to Australlia.

Ptiana said...

Y smh@bonario.....as if u don't like it....

Unknown said...

Lmao...true

chy nkem said...

I'♍ in #GBAM!

Unknown said...

Valentine, a year of taxing ur man and a day of chopping the punani........

Unknown said...

Closed up, i recommend ur effort, nice work

Teewhy said...

Yippee! I got a match wit a hot chic *winks

Teewhy said...

Yippee! I got a match wit a hot chic *winks

Amarachukwu said...

Am in.

Amarachukwu said...

I don't use closeUP,whateva!!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww...Eguono,u r looking sweet.just saw u in d last pic.
*bighug*

dr mandy said...

Hmmmm linda get ready coz it could be me n u all the way to australia *winks*did I jus say that

Unknown said...

Nice y to v fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't married couples do? :( I wish I was still dating my husband o... we would have won this contest...am so sure

Henry Egeonu esq. said...

Nice one. Bonario, you're really cracking me up here mehn>>> please o, am doing this from my office don't want my boss to nab me laughing. seems like I'll play this game though. no offense to any 'one'

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Recent Posts