Nurse narrates how her security guard connived with robbers to attack her home | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 6 March 2015

Nurse narrates how her security guard connived with robbers to attack her home

The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command is currently investigating a case of how a man simply identified as Tunde, the security guard of Nurse Ukamaka Onyeka,( pictured above) invited armed robbers to attack her home in the Ago area of Lagos state.

Narrating her ordeal to Sun News, Onyeka said;
“On the fateful day, my husband traveled out of Lagos, leaving me, my children, house-help and our security guard.  I went to work and returned late at night. When I drove into our compound, I did not expect that armed robbers were at our security post.  We have a dog but it did not bark. Immediately, I alighted from my car and entered my room, two men armed with knife and cutlass pounced on me and warned that I must co-operate with them as two others armed with guns were keeping watch at our gate. They pushed me down, tied my hands and legs with rope. 
They also forced clothes inside my mouth.  After covering my mouth with clothes, they now ordered me to show them where I kept money in the house. One of them placed a knife on my throat, threatening to slash it if I failed to co-operate. When I saw that they meant business, I now showed  them where I kept a N100,000 which they collected.  The money was for my school fees. After collecting the money, I thought they would go. They also collected laptops, jewellery, wristwatch and mobile phones. They commanded me to take them to my husband’s room. In the room, out of fear, I still pointed to them the wardrobe where my husband kept money, they opened it and collected the money in his box. The hoodlums, after collecting the money, still stabbed me on the neck.  They locked me in the room in the pool of my own blood.  I  bled for about 20 minutes. Why I strongly suspect my guard was that while the robbery was going on, the hoodlums were calling his names.  He was also busy patrolling from one room to the other without the robbers hurting him or even cautioning him.  At a point, he came inside the room where I was tied and told the armed men not to kill me. After the attack, my guard left in company with the robbers, but later resurfaced.  I now accused him of inviting the robbers. Moreso, during and after the attack, our dog did not bark and I later discovered that Tunde had locked it inside the cage. As I went to report at the Ago police station, Tunde fled from the premises. When the police came, I discovered that the knife that used on me was my kitchen knife which Tunde collected from me to peel oranges. The rope they used in tying me is also the one he was using to hang his clothes. The pillow case they stuffed in my mouth also belonged to him,” she said.
Tunde is said to have confessed to committing the crime.

75 comments:

ugo said...

Sad!

Davido's driver said...

He should be jailed for life...this is attempted murder

Davido's driver said...

He should be jailed for life...this is attempted murder

7F098C19 said...

Nawa. Fast money. Engr Emy

DATSHAPIBOBOY said...

Wonders.

LIFE WITH GIGI said...

It is well.....



Gm

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Wat other evidence do dey need to tell dem it's d yeye guard?

Anonymous said...

DATS Y U VE TO B KFUL WU UR GUARD,STWARD,MAID AND DRIVER IS...TOMJERRYSWIT

Niyi Daramola said...

Chaii











How To Hack Someone else's Whatsapp Chats...






NMaa said...

Chai, gatemen!! . Tnk God u r alive. Dat gateman shld b dealt with by d police.biko chotanu ya

Unknown said...

Hmmm can u imagine. pple are bad o..ur own security guard.

Unknown said...

this is crazy
charge him to court






#Commenting thru Glo 4G LTE

dudette said...

Hmmm thank God you're alive to tell the tale...

Anonymous said...

Im glad she is alive. And, the truth has been revealed.


Gay Life of an Anonymous Writer

Unknown said...

The hrt of men is full of wickedness...


::::::::::::QUEENMAYA::::::::::::::::

Unknown said...

Hmmm can u imagine. pple are bad o..ur own security guard.

Hypertek IshOlawale said...

Nawa o....

Unknown said...

I wonder wht sort of idiot dis local security guard is. I am suspecting sth mayb going on btw him and d madam if not he wouldn't hav d god's to dare dis.

U can imagine coming back after d damages he caused gives me concern to wht to knw if there is anytin btw him and d madam.

Unknown said...

I wonder wht sort of idiot dis local security guard is. I am suspecting sth mayb going on btw him and d madam if not he wouldn't hav d god's to dare dis.

U can imagine coming back after d damages he caused gives me concern to wht to knw if there is anytin btw him and d madam.

Unknown said...

Nawa. Wicked world

Pamscrib.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tnk God her life was secured....Tunde will rot in jail

Unknown said...

I wonder wht sort of idiot dis local security guard is. I am suspecting sth mayb going on btw him and d madam if not he wouldn't hav d god's to dare dis.

U can imagine coming back after d damages he caused gives me concern to wht to knw if there is anytin btw him and d madam.

Unknown said...

I wonder wht sort of idiot dis local security guard is. I am suspecting sth mayb going on btw him and d madam if not he wouldn't hav d god's to dare dis.

U can imagine coming back after d damages he caused gives me concern to wht to knw if there is anytin btw him and d madam.

Unknown said...

Tunde why????????

Unknown said...

God is the ultimate security. Scary world full of traitors. ----C21

Unknown said...

People have to be careful with the kind of people they use as security guards
Is like they're the ones now bringing in robbers this days
Thank God they didn't hurt you or any memeber of your family

Unknown said...

No time wasting they should throw him in jail immediately. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

No time wasting they should throw him in jail immediately. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

No time wasting they should throw him in jail immediately. Linda take note!

Ogechi@ afakos@yahoo.com said...

Nawa. Some people are wicked.

Unknown said...

No time wasting they should throw him in jail immediately. Linda take note!

Bellsayzso said...

"They pushed me down, TIED my hands and LEGS with rope.
They also FORCED clothes inside my MOUTH. After covering my mouth with clothes, they now ordered me to show them where I kept money in the house."
The woman's story does not make sense "did d robbers CARRY her from room to room" bcos her legs were tied??? Tunde coming back to the scene of the crime after obviously showing he's in on d robbery... its either Tunde to soooo stupid or i smell a set'up... some1 plz expalin... Plz abt Tunde confessing... d police can torture u into saying basically anything pray u neva bcom a victim.

Dee Awoot said...

Tunde, Tunde, Tunde! How many times did I call you? Thief!

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

No one is save in this country. It is also. People close to you. That can hurt you. Thank God she wasn't killed.

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

No one is save in this country. It is also People close to you that can hurt you. Thank God she wasn't killed.

Unknown said...

so sorry madam never trust anybody that tunde must rust in jail the evil that me do lives with them

Unknown said...

This is serious... Truly its d house rat that goes to invite outside rats that their is food in its house

Unknown said...

Lord have mercy!

Unknown said...

He has to face d music for being an accomplice to crime...

ary said...

The people who hurt us are usually in our inner circle.

prettiyz said...

Hmmm.people should be more careful with their security these days

Mz Lolo... said...

House hold enemies must die in.Jesus name

Damola Gbadegesin said...

Haaaa na wa for Tunde oooo. It is well.

Unknown said...

Nobody is safe around anybody.its just God that protects.

Bussiechoco said...

Too bad, who then can we trust?

Unknown said...

Dah! Ds' odikwa very fearing. We jst nid 2b humane wt our workers then leave d rest in God's hands while bn careful n cautious.

Unknown said...

Good for him all these security guard sef person dey help Una, Una no go want help Una sef na wa waiting person no go hear make them punish am I trust those anty robbery squad they will teach him a lesson he will not forget and he will provide those people for them #Iskabasayso#

Unknown said...

Wicked security guard, how much will you get at the end of the day.

Unknown said...

Wicked security guard, how much will you get at the end of the day.

Unknown said...

Terrible....

Unknown said...

They say wonders shall never end. Security gurds, house boys/girls, helpers as a whole is what I don't just buy at all, because they are not to be trusted at alll but thank God her life was spared

Jules said...

He should go and rot in jail for his wicked acts

Unknown said...

Failed planed work how terrible..





...JOSHSAYSO..LIB..FAN

ABEE... said...

Pathetic. But thank God for ur dear life!

Justyswt said...

Things are really happening.

Unknown said...

The heart is man desperately wicked.

Unknown said...

Uwa di egwu,tnx God dey spared ur life.. U employ dem to help dem,it becomes a problem..

Ada said...

This is why I don't do guards....nope!!!

Washing the car and Opening the gate for me does not compare to the evil they do, abeg...

Thankfully,I live on a 'close' and the security guards at the street gate suffices, Biko

Onyx's Girlfriend (he isn't gay pls) said...

Shit h#ppens. God help us

ebonyz... said...

Thank God she survived. I hope Tunde will be dealt with according to the law. Heartless man

Unknown said...

Total wickedness. He should rot in jail...

Unknown said...

So terrible. Wicked world we live

Joy(sharonlady002@yahoo.com said...

ooh mine wat a terrible guard ehn,bad news everyday haba na wa ooo

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm, o ga o. So is now a crime 2 v security? Security dat is suppose 2 protect life n property now turns 2 smtin else. May he rot in jail 4 d rest of his life.

Unknown said...

Tnk God ur alive

Unknown said...

Evil days,from gateman to robbers informant,God save ur children

Naijasportscrib.com said...

Na wao. Home aides these days sef. Check out here for sports news

Subomi said...

Thank God they did not kill her, that's the most important thing, any day above ground is a good day.

Juleslouis said...

The woman is lucky tunde didn't kill her. Thank God he's bn apprehended. Wonders never ends.

fola said...

O ga ooo!whom can 1 trust now?gateman dis is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Thank God for sparing her life.

Unknown said...

thank God for you.

Dafe writes via old itel mobile

Juliet said...

Am a witness to d story,knows d family well

Anonymous said...

Tunde your own don finish

Unknown said...

very bad don't know who giving a license of security guard for that man.

Recent Posts