Grace Children School and Grace high School | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Grace Children School and Grace high School

The Grace community which comprises of the Grace Children School and Grace high School came out of a rare impact of an aspiration that is committed to providing children with     their initial and vital grooming leadership. (General Yakubu Gowon appreciates Grace Schools qualitative education in Lagos. 
 

The enviable institution was founded in 1968 and 1994 respectively by Deaconess GRACE BISOLA OSHINOWO, an inspired visionary who starting assets were just her dream and ability to transform her idea into reality.

Grace School prides in maintaining a leading potion in the committee of qualitative educational private Schools in Nigeria, has been gained from inception due to its engaging qualitative and comprehensive curricular that matches the needs of the society.
 Its final mission is to achieve " an overall totality with the luminaries of tomorrow" by tutoring them with first - class facilities and enabling environment for intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, physical and skill developments.

 It is therefore not a surprise to find on a regular basis, graduates occupying key positions in A - List governmental and private concerns within and outside the shores of Nigeria. 

Grace School's teaching staff comprises of professionals among the best available, keeping ahead with the best business practices in a world - class approached to children's              education. Also our broad based curriculum ably prepares our pupils for the Nigeria Common Entrance Examinations as well as assured priority for admission into reputable colleges in        overseas institutions.

Overall, Grace Schools commitment to academic excellence as a trailblazer in the Nigeria private School educational sector has spanned over 43 years and with God, the sky is the limit.

34 comments:

Joblesshousewife said...

Nice..

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
My main nigga ill bliss will be there... God i wish i will be there nobi lie....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

aproko manager said...

Ehnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

OK, NOTED...TOMJERRYSWIT

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm? Okiie, we have heard. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm? Okiie, we have heard. Linda take note!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

now that's the school of the futre

Chikaka said...

Claim to fame; I grew up with them. Deaconess GRACE BISOLA OSHINOWO was such a lovely woman.

Unknown said...

Wonderful

Unknown said...

Nice One.

Unknown said...

NOTED!!!




#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

Yipee..proud be an alumni.. Great beautiful Grace high school..........Oh God bless Grace high school.

Anonymous said...

I love Grace Children School - moulded from cradle now an here here here. Attended GCS

Anonymous said...

omggggg, Grace Children School, my alma mater. I left in 1990 and I still remember part of the school anthem. Our great grace children school, we are proud of you, established to mold and set aright, the tenderness of children......something...something...something, work hard, play hard, and be niceeeeee.......something something something... to the greatnesss of Nigeria & to glory of our schoooooooooool

-Baby Dee

Anonymous said...

So...where is the school situated then?

Tochi Paul said...

Good one

Yakubu please go and die ooooo
You colleague and rival Ojukwu don die

#Dankwata

Anonymous said...

my great alma mata 1985 n proprietess mama grace oshinowo. infact all of my siblings and den we had d ghanians as teachers

Anonymous said...

Great school. My Alma mater. Yes i remember our school Anthem . Our Great Grace Children School.........I left in 1989. How time flies. Now i have grey hair. We thank God for his grace, mercies and prosperity. See Mrs Edun , she looks like the propeitress so much. Guess we are all growing

Anonymous said...

241 Ajidagan street, gbagada phase 1, off Charlie boy bus-stop Lagos state

Thank me later

Anonymous said...

one of the best schools in Lagos and yet affordable....

Anonymous said...

Yay. Our Great Grace Children School !!!. Proud to be an Alumni.

Unknown said...

Same here... Remember Mr afu, Mrs abatan , .. its GRACE indeed, ..GRACE has never left me, thank my parents for giving me such a priceless legacy. If I were in Nigeria, my kids would have attended the school.

ONYI P.K. said...

Tochi, that was rude and crude. If somebody is ageing gracefully, it is the will of God for him and there is absolutely nothing you can about that. Rather, rejoice with him so that your own days will be long. Learn not to talk loosely because it is obvious that some people do not want to grow old; yet they do not want to die young. Anyway, I wish you long life.

ONYI P.K. said...

Tochi, that was rude and crude. If somebody is ageing gracefully, it is the will of God for him and there is absolutely nothing you can about that. Rather, rejoice with him so that your own days will be long. Learn not to talk loosely because it is obvious that some people do not want to grow old; yet they do not want to die young. Anyway, I wish you long life.

Anonymous said...

The school is one of the best in Lagos... I can testify... its situated in Gbagada phase 1..

#TwinSister.

Anonymous said...

my alma matter.

Grace beautiful grace high school, out of ....this new star is born. and forever will we will...something something lol. I miss this place. Made some lifelong friends here :) xoxo

Chi

Anonymous said...

Memories.

Anonymous said...

yayyyy my alma matter

Anonymous said...

yayyyy my alma matter

Anonymous said...

Great Grace Children school, i remember all my friends back then i wonder where they are now, deji owoyemi, fesobi adeniran, uju and nneka chikeluwe, bukky abatan, ngozi obosi, chimama awakalu, jowun .... tosin (aka smallie) fumilola okoeyo, seun olatunji, miss Grace it was a very good school, its a pity they haven't expanded it to other areas of lagos like Lekki, VI, Ikoyi.

Anonymous said...

My alma matter!...The best school of our time. I am grateful to my parents for giving me such a priceless legacy. GCS and GHS..Nonye

Anonymous said...

My alma matter, Grace High and Grace Children School..Training future leaders since the 60's. Long live Grace. I thank my parents for leaving me with the Legacy, and hope to pass it on to my Kids..Leaders of tomorrow..my class mates then, dolapo, omasan, georgia, oyelola k,JSS3c. Wish we could have a reunion pretty soon..Nonye

Anonymous said...

My alma matter, Grace High and Grace Children School..Training future leaders since the 60's. Long live Grace. I thank my parents for leaving me with the Legacy, and hope to pass it on to my Kids..Leaders of tomorrow..my class mates then, dolapo, omasan, georgia, oyelola k,JSS3c. Wish we could have a reunion pretty soon..Nonye

Recent Posts