Man organizes friends from Delta state to rob his uncle in Lagos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 6 September 2014

Man organizes friends from Delta state to rob his uncle in Lagos

24-year-old Emmanuel Erherhie, a member of a 6-man robbery gang that was recently apprehended by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja in Lagos has confessed to arranging with his friends to carry out a robbery attack on his own uncle who lives in Festac Town, Lagos.

Emmanuel, who was paraded alongside his other gang members, Joseph Ovologbarho, Innocent Ibe, Victor Ezenwa, Oyoma Akbojiyouwi and James Ukerume, said he arranged for his Uncle to be robbed at his festac home after his uncle kicked him out of his house when he returned from Prison for damaging someone's car. Continue...
Emmanuel explains
“I brought three of my friends from Delta State to rob my uncle in Lagos. But the robbery operation failed as we were arrested. I lived with him for about four months. He drove me out of his house after I had an accident with his car and the vehicle got damaged beyond repair. I hit another car which was also badly damaged so, the owner of the car I hit arrested me that night. When I called my uncle, he said he had no hand in that. Nobody came to bail me. The case was charged to court and eventually I was sent to prison for six months. But for the help of my elder brother, Godwin Erherhie who assisted to secure my release, I would still be in prison. When I eventually got released from Kirikiri prison, I came back to my brother’s house; he chased me out, saying that I was no longer welcomed in his house,and he didn’t even allow me to pick my belongings. I was wasting away, jobless and roaming the streets and my brother refused to help. I left Lagos out of frustration to Delta State. While I was in Delta State, I met my childhood friend Joseph, and told him to help me organise people for the robbery operation. I stayed two months there strategising and perfecting plans to rob my uncle. If we had succeeded in the operation, I would have used the money to process travel documents to travel to Austria. A friend of mine who I met when I was an apprentice had promised to help me process documents if I had the money. When I was living with my uncle, I worked as a sales boy in his furniture company. He wasn’t paying me; he only gave me pocket money" he said
A member of the gang, 22 year old Joseph Ovologbarho who claims to be  a plumber when interrogated said
"I am a plumber from Delta State. Some months ago, Emmanuel came to my house in Delta and said I should assist him with people to rob his uncle in Lagos. So I arranged with two of my friends, Innocent Ibe and Victor Ezenwa who also participated in the operation. We got the guns from Oyoma Akbojiyouwi, when I went to purchase bullets from him. The gun I am holding is for my grandfather, he is the eldest man in my community so, he uses the gun for protection. I got involved in the operation because Emmanuel promised to give me large amount of money after the operation. I never knew he went to prison. We came to Lagos in the month of July and we carried out the operation on July 18, 2014. These local guns were found in his house when we took SARS operatives to the place.”
Another member Victor Ezenwa said
"I am from Imo state, I am a professional painter, and my friend brought us to Lagos to rob his uncle. He paid our transport from Delta State and when we came, he lodged us in a hotel in Volks along Badagry express way. We spent a day in the hotel before we went for the operation. He told me that his uncle is very wealthy and that he keeps a lot of cash, including foreign notes in the house. He promised to give me a lot of cash to start up my business. That was why I agreed to participate in the operation. I regret participating in this operation. I will never rob in my life again. “
Innocent Ibe said
"I am from Imo State, but I reside in Delta State. My friend Joseph brought me into this operation; they informed me that his uncle had a lot of foreign currency kept in his house. He told me that we are not using gun, that all we needed to do was to follow him to the house. Emmanuel promised to reward us handsomely after the operation but unfortunately we were arrested.”
Oyoma Akbojiyouwi said
"I am the youth leader in my community in Delta State and we use these locally made guns for security purposes. When we arrest suspects, we hand them over to the vigilante group and they will then hand them over to the police. Some months back, Joseph, a member of the vigilante came to me with their vehicle to get bullets to go on patrol. So, I gave him and he went away. Last week, SARS operatives came to my father’s house in Delta State and arrested me for selling bullets to Joseph. According to police sources, they brought a pump action for the robbery operation in Lagos. We got to my uncle’s house at about 7pm for the operation. Unfortunately, innocent was caught while we were attempting to break into the building, the rest of us fled but were later arrested. Emmanuel and the other members escaped back to Delta State but were traced and arrested" he said
 Source: Vanguard

57 comments:

Funso Samuel said...

Wicked man.He should be hanged jawe.If released,he will definitely abduct or kill his uncle.

Unknown said...

Too much stories this days only. Godwill help his children

halliday said...

Badt child..

halliday said...

Badt child..

Steveosky 4 Real. said...

This story sounds weird though. There may be atom of truth in what he said, but then robbing him is still not the best way to pay him back.

Bishop Dammy said...

Others should learn from this.. Starting from those visiting this blog...young and old. prov 6:16-19. BishopDammy#

Walata said...

Haha nawah for these young men lol okay u are going back to prison again (quick money syndrome)

Alloy Chikezie said...

The long arm of the law has finally caught up with them


Your comment will be visible after approval

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Super Story. They'll always claim its their first time.
They have to face the full wrath of the law,from Delta to Lagos with crime on your is way too long a journey,for a first attempt.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

Criminals, Una own don RED. Meanwhile, the Uncle too did't try at all. How can you neglect ur relative in prison because he damaged ur car.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Unknown said...

SEE DEM FACE.......EVIL MEN

Unknown said...

4 down more to go

JESUS BOY IS HERE said...

Waw! that guy get mind oooooooooooo

LINDA HUSBAND said...

THAT IS COOL

Anonymous said...

Na wa o...

Dee Tee said...

... Kudos to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad. Thumps up

Bonita Bislam said...

Betrayal is deep coz it doesn't come from an enemy

Unknown said...

Ecclesiastes 6:1 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it is common among men:

Unknown said...

So he can't work? He wans fast robbery money even frm his own uncle, I pray he goes to jail

APPLE said...

Evil family members.

ary said...

The hunger and laziness of this generation is appaling

alexiss said...

U want short cuts to riches.u r nt God to pass judgment but all the same the uncle would he had pursue him if he waz his son

Amarachukwu. said...

Thank God their plan failed. (Quick money)

Anonymous said...

Your own uncle that means one day you I̶̲̥̅̊â„“â„“ kill him go back Ï„̅☺ prison quick money D̶̲̥̅̊e̩̥̊y̲̣̣̣̥ kill (RIP means Rest IN̶̲̅» Prison)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm story story! So what? Is dat d right way to pay him back?? Smh4him

paul aina said...

Many days for the thieves one day for the owner. They are old enough to be responsible for their actions. He that has ears should let him hear...

paul aina said...

Many days for the thieves one day for the owner. They are old enough to be responsible for their actions. He that has ears should let him hear...

comfort said...

And dis fool is just 24 with all dis bad motive...o ga ooo

Unknown said...

So una tink say na farm una wan go abi...no skills and una wan go rob..some useless village bois, na JAIL una go die...

C.E.O

Debbie Chelsea said...

He should be jailed

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Thank yu lord for giving me brain like this.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

young elite said...

That's good for you,bcos prison is the final destination for the people of you type.

young elite said...

That's good for you,bcos prison is the final destination for the people of your type.

Anonymous said...

A mans enemy are members of his household, d young man would have been able to settle with his uncle thru their family, but this is not acceptable at all.

Kriss said...

Rich man wey thief money, omo we no dey c dia face 4 crime fighter...... Quoted 4rm African China. Ask4kreesto

Amicable said...

So sad,greed is a bad thing

Anonymous said...

What a wicked guy. You have not learnt your lesson obviously and jail will now be your permanent home.

Okoro said...

Sorry for you

Unknown said...

His uncle must be stingy plus super glue, but not a reason to rub him. #####QUEENMAYA#####

loverboi said...

All is well sha.loverboi say so

Unknown said...

So Bad

Unknown said...

sorri dude, U shud av looked for a beta way to handle ur uncle

Unknown said...

Many things is happen in dis world, so now u are going back from where you coming from“Prison” i'm so pity for all in friends who inform in dis trash and i believe many guys out dea will lean from dis Bad act

barflow said...

Wrong plan, wrong friends. You are simply a thief.

Anonymous said...

May God have mercy on their souls

Unknown said...

sorry man
you are going to jail, i guess...no excuse





BORN TO SHINE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

See dem faces crooks...olubukola daniels aka blackmamba...

Unknown said...

Nawa. Oooo.

Anonymous said...

Na wah oooo,,,these once dem dey vex gaaaaan

Anonymous said...

seriously dis story sound weird

Anonymous said...

Bonario change dis ur usual line naa @ face d full wrath of law. D line. Don tire for. Hiaa everytime.

Anonymous said...

Olaleye, my take exactly. Why did he abandon his nephew upto the extent of letting him go to prison? For a common car? Even if it's a million dollar car?

CINDY said...

Really weird, sorry u were caught!

Anonymous said...

You talk like everyone has qualifications to get a good job or like you wouldn't like to make a whole lot more than u are making if u get the opportunity to. Saying u pray he goes to jail without even considering his situation. I'm not saying what he did wasn't bad, very bad self but who are we to judge? U cnt say u hv never sinned before

Anonymous said...

Datz wat d boy said, u've nt heard he's uncles side of d story. So dnt judge

Anonymous said...

wicked uncle....to Emmanuel, that shouldn't ve been the best way to revenge

Unknown said...

Some people thou...
Guys, Do you want a 'serious' relationship? Try
BV HookUps

Recent Posts