8 wonderful Nollywood Movies & TV Shows to watch when you’re stuck inside | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 3 September 2014

8 wonderful Nollywood Movies & TV Shows to watch when you’re stuck inside

If you’re stuck indoors due to heavy rain or because you want to be cooling with some AC or just need to keep your mother-in-law busy. We have compiled the top most watched Nollywood movies and shows on IROKOtv.com for your viewing pleasure. Continue to see them...

Festac Town (pictured above)
Festac Town is authentic, original and was shot as the title tells you, in Lagos’s very own Festac Town. It stars Blossom Chukwujekwu& Francis Duru – What more can we say.


An African City
An African City is fun, trendy and DRAMATIC! Ghana’s very own version of "Sex and the City”.



Northern Affair
Four words – Joselyn Dumas & John Dumelo

Babatunde Diaries

There’s standing out and then there is Babatunde. Follow his daily hustle and see how he manages to survive the infamous Lagos.


Contract
When do things ever go as planned! Watch Contract starring HlomlaDandala from Jacobs Cross and beautiful Yvonne Okoro

Flower Girl

Flower Girl is a love rectangle triangle starring soon-to-be Mr&Mrs, DamilolaAdgbite and Chris Attoh, Blossom Chukwujekwu and EkuEdewor.


Lekki Wives

Five glamourous and scandalous women come to our screens to tell their story. Rich and domineering Miranda, the carefree Lovette; the wannabe Uju; the ex- prostitute Peace, and the trophy wife Cleopatra.



Make A Move
Emotional driven domestic abuse story. A strong willed young lady finding refuge in dance. Starring TufaceIdibia, IvieOkujaye, Omawunmi, Majid Michel and Tina Mba.


Not a subscriber yet? Subscribe to iROKOtv.com and start streaming great movies instantly.

49 comments:

Steveosky 4 Real. said...

Dont watch Naija Movies here.. But I think "make a move"will make sense.

Unknown said...

They are Nice Movie. Actually see two.

Unknown said...

I'm too busy to watch movies.

I'm out. ***CATCH ME IF U CAN***

Cb said...

Where can I download them

Unknown said...

Contract is very interesting....

Olumide Abiodun said...

Nice list.


Are You A One Minute Man?

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Not interested......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

I don't agree linda

Anonymous said...

people like us when no get light for almost one year for lagos "lekk"i "magbon" for almost a year plus nkor??na wa for life ooo

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD.
Sue him. It is your word against his. Yes, sue him. It is high time some of thses claims be investigated. Sue him and may the truth prevail.

Funso Samuel said...

Nice movies.I will love to watch Festac Town and Babatunde Diaries.

ary said...

NICE, GET TO SEE ALL THOSE ELUSIVE MOVIES.

Debbie Chelsea said...

Wow many interestin movies

Kester Eke said...

U didn't mention movies like ,THE MEETING ,MAAMI AND KAMARAS TREE

snowflix said...

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

Anonymous said...

I see







Me, I visit this nigerian girl blog when I'm bored. Best blog ever and full of laughter read her posts here

Anonymous said...

Linda if i invest my time n watch this movies eh... if they turn out to be a nightmare i wont forgive u ooooo

Anonymous said...

Where is Chiwetalu Agu,s movie,Queen Nwokoye Mercy Johnson,s movie here.....am not a fan of these ones here I love movies with true African culture and funny people relaxes my nerves

Anonymous said...

Aside from Lekki Wives, Everything else on this list sucks!

Ugophany said...

Ok nah

Anonymous said...

make a move is nice, watched it

Unknown said...

Ok

Anonymous said...

Can u y iroko tv on dstv?

Anonymous said...

They are good movies. I've actually seen two.

NaNcY DreW said...

U don't say in dis Lagos? Mayb ur is faulty cuz my area is odawise infact we ve ad constant power supply since lstwk. Mayb na ur side own PHCN dey supply us.

NaNcY DreW said...

U don't say in dis Lagos? Mayb ur is faulty cuz my place is odawise infact we ve ad constant power supply since lstwk. Mayb na ur side own PHCN dey supply us.

Anonymous said...

Watch festac town and African city and you won't regret it. I watched it and it was all fun and interesting.

Unknown said...

Lol

Unknown said...

U miss road?

Anonymous said...

When I go to iROKOtv I only look at for Emem Isong movies Desmond Elliot movies and uche jumbo movies because they have better productions there and stick to part 1movies.

neuyogi said...

I have seen all except festac town and babatunde diaries. Make a move and contract were my favorites. Any movie with Ivie Okujaye should be watched. They are so good!

Anonymous said...

Becos of 2face??

Unknown said...

I get sleepy when watching irokotv!am already a subscriber.am sure my money is wasting away.i prefer to check linda ikeji blog when am alone*heheheh*atleast I won't be buying newspapers anymore

Anonymous said...

The meeting....nice movie! Likewise maami

Unknown said...

Make a move is a sure watch.

Anonymous said...

Iroko tv pllllsssssss wat happened to THE JOHNSON'S ITS D BEST EVA

tomi said...

correct

Chi+ said...

Yayyyyy!!!! my online cinema..... irokotv.com !!!!!

Babes said...

@Idris Yusuf I also tried downloading oh when I just joined their site but you can't download. I just watch directly online. Though one of their agents told me they will make it available in few months time.

MuveeFreak said...

@Funso Samuel Dayumm....Festac Town is just it!!!! I enjoyed it to the fullest.....I cant wait for the next season!!!! As for that Babatunde Diaries, I really wna meet that guy...loll

Patto said...

@Anonymous 3:38 PM naaaaa ive been a subscriber for a very long time now n I am still wit dem...if i hav any issue their customer care is always there to help....very nice pipu

GurlsRock said...

@hilary obiorah

Yes oo! I've seen almost all the movies and seriessss on irokotv.com :D They are really great.....like I can't remember when last I even went to the cinemas *rme*

Lefty said...

@Debbie Chelsea
True! I've already watched 4 out of all these ones :D n theyre all nice.....irokotv.com rocks tho

Anonymous said...

SWT LYN, HW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO IROKO TV? I HAVE SEEN CONTRACT, LEKKI WIVES SEASON 1&2 AND IM SERIOUSLY LOOKING 4WD 2 SEEING SEASON 3. LOVE UT BLOG SCATTER.

Anonymous said...

contract is a very lovely movie,one of the best i have watched in a while...........flower gorl to is nt bad @all....it reminds me of aw her friend calls"keeeeemiiii'.is it ever going to be out on dvd?

MY TURN said...

An African City is the BOMB! I couldn't wait to finish the whole series

news4andhra.com said...

news4andhra -- the ultimate India's Entertainment Portal! and Get latest Andhra political news, Breaking News on Telangana and Andhra
Political News in Telugu
Telangana Political News

Anonymous said...

Festac town is a very addictive show
Give it a chance. I highly recommend it

Anonymous said...

I like Babtunde Diaries. It's so silly but fun to watch.

Recent Posts