Charles Novia names the best 5 Nollywood actors of 2013 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Charles Novia names the best 5 Nollywood actors of 2013

Last week Nollywood film maker Charles Novia named his top 5 Nollywood actresses of 2013 (find it HERE). He's now named his top 5 Nollywood actors of 2013. Check on it below...

No 5: Comedians Seyi Law, Bovi Ugbomma, and Kelechi Udegbu
As controversial as this may seem to some people, I believe there are merits in recognising the names tied on this list on the number 5 spot. I could actually have chosen just one when it came to the crunch but decided to first and foremost acknowledge the input of these guys into the comedy genre of Nollywood , which is often overlooked when giving awards. Secondly, whether anyone likes it or not, these comedians do know 

HOW TO ACT. If within the comfortable ambits of their arguable stereotypes, they could elicit rib-cracking spasms from millions of Nigerians all the time, then their ART must be commended and rewarded. These three are judged on different individual skits released on youtube and other online platforms in 2013. Having watched those skits critically and also using the same criteria to judge their roles as with the other actors in this list, it should not come as a surprise that these guys scaled through in critical areas of delivery, characterisation and a huge dose of believability which induces spasmodic laughter. These comedians have a style of organic acting, peculiar to them which itself is an art form.

SEYI LAW, though known as a stand-up comic, moved steps furthed in 2013 with some commendable acting in the the ‘Orijin in Ibadan’ sketch on youtube. Seyi was adept as the effusive and garulous Yoruba mogul who gets more than he bargained for in a restaurant. Though mostly improvised, the skit shows acceptable reaction points from Seyi and a good transistion from the garulous to the gutted.

KELECHI J. UDEGBU may not be well known to many of you. In fact, I never knew him from Adam before I stumbled on his comedy skit on youtube and I was completely blown away. His role as the corrupt Officer Titus, a parody of some of our staple traffic enforcement officers, is as funny as it is as formidable. What struck me in Kelechi was his ability to internalise the character in such a way that the rendition of his lines and his projection of the character found a perfect and almost-believable mix. Actors can be judged on minute clips or performances and though this youtube skit is short, I predict that Nollywood will soon be seeing more of Kelechi Udegbu in no short time. There are few new talents out there who are endowed with an undisputed capacity to act comically. This gentleman is one of such.
 
BOVI UGBOMMA is a popular and lovable stand-up comic who has a television series, ‘THE BOVI UGBOMMA SHOW’. His body of work in 2013 is quite impressive and amongst many of such, I particularly judged him on the Rhythm Unplugged promo currently shown on Silverbird Television. Bovi brought a certain humour into that short sketch as he always does in his outings. Notice the transistion from his angry storm to the bouncer who touched his girlfriend’s bum to the last bit where he pants and tells her he took a short cut. Classic. Like I said, these comedians are actors in their own rights too. 

BLOSSOM CHUKWUJEKWU
Number 4: Blossom Chukwujekwu
 Somehow, in 2013, Blossom came into the scene and perhaps asserted himself as one we all must take notice of.  I watched him in ‘Flower Girl’ in February 2013 at the cinemas and apart from an obvious on-screen charm, I could see that the young man put in a lot of work in his role. There was a certain energy he exuded in that movie which wasn’t lost on many. He isn’t just good looks. He seems to be eager to learn more and to prove himself beyond the ‘Fine Boy, No pimples’ looks. In ‘Flower Girl’, his internalisation was good enough and though there were small areas of artistic indecision when it came to delivery, Blossom overall gave a good account of himself. He found a better platform to excel in the movie ‘Finding Mercy’ where I saw marked improvements in his acting. His performance there was quite a cinema rouser for many, though his characterisation came to the fore after the first half-hour in the movie. His reactions were on point and he brought an emotional calibration to the whole movie in the last scene. Few budding actors have that ability. Blossom will certainly blossom in his career in 2014.

ODUNLADE ADEKOLA
No 3. Odunlade Adekola
I don’t judge actors on whether they are in Nollywood or in ‘Yoruwood’ or any other ethnic coinage. There are certain qualities an actor in any category of the industry must have in assessing him. Personally, I think the Yoruba movies as well as the other ethnic movies have an advantage over the English movies in the areas of acting because the acting comes naturally to them unlike the English movies where more is needed to compete with the global parameters. However, this actor in the Yoruba genre of movies, Odunlade Adekola, has stood out in 2013. I watched a couple of his movies and he impressed me with his style, attention to characterisation, internalisation and a restrained attempt not to be melo-dramatic. In movies such as ‘Baba Super’, ‘Eje Nla’, ‘Fayebora’ and sneak peeks I saw of ‘Eje Fun Eje’, Odunlade showed class among or even above his peers. I don’t even understand Yoruba so it speaks volumes about how his acting made an impact on me. I am told that he is presently the biggest star in the Yoruba film sector. I can see why. Talent do not lie.

Ramsey-Noah
No 2: Ramsey Noah
It was tough putting Ramsey in the Number 2 spot because he is a damned good actor. Very good. Having worked with him in eight of my movies in the past, I know his abilities but I am yet to know his acting limitations. Over the years, Ramsey has explored his inner depths as an actor and tries to push the envelope. He comes across as one who takes his roles seriously and so he should. I watched him in three movies in 2013; ‘The Courier’, ‘Weekend Getaway’ and ‘Confusion Na Wa’. I think he particularly stood out more in ‘Confusion Na Wa’ where a mix of cinematography, directorial genius and a very good script brought out his sterling qualities in acting. But I believe Ramsey would stun us all in 2014 when Izu Ojukwu’s ’76′ hits the screens. From the short trailer I saw, there is something very dark and daring in Ramsey’s character in that movie. Aided with the retro feel in the movie as well as the costumes, one can sense an intensity in Ramsey’s character from the trailer. We are yet to see the best of Mr Noah. We have only seen the stirrings of a best.

oc-2
No 1: O.C. Ukeje
No apologies to anyone. My Number One Actor for 2013 would be OC Ukeje. In arriving at this conclusion, I had the uncomfortable task of distancing his acting in my movie ‘Alan Poza’ from the list of other movies he was assessed with. But one cannot ignore that in 2013 alone, OC has won the ‘Best Actor’ diadem FOUR TIMES at the AMVCA, NEA, BON and NMA awards. He has also been nominated for ‘ Best Actor’  a record EIGHT TIMES in a single year. Now, that is enough to make heads turn and so they should. This is a feat even the older acts in Nollywood cannot boast of.
Watching OC Ukeje in three movies in the past year was a stunning experience. Since 2006 when OC won the top prize in the ‘Amstel Malta Box Office’ (AMBO), the young man had been relatively quiet and picky with his scripts, preferring to feature more in stage productions and promising scripts. That sense of purpose paid off in the long run. Like the Bible says, you can’t hide a light under a bushel. OC’s illumination in the acting space can be seen in ‘Confusion Na Wa’, ‘The Awakening’ and ‘Hoodrush’. In these movies, the power of his art can be seen. He has an unusual intensity as an actor and a peculiar propensity to project his characterisation which would leave many with gaping mouths. This young man has a lot to give to us in the nearest future. All we have to do is to receive.

211 comments:

1 – 200 of 211   Newer›   Newest»
SLEEKREEK said...

That is your opinion Charles cos i dont agree totally with this list....

Rough Diamond said...

Charles must be high on some cheap shit!
I only see ramsey n o.c.
Take several back seats mr novia!

Unknown said...

This Charles Novia gan sef... Anyways na him sabi!

BONARIO NNAGS TWIN said...

charles novia just loves getting in the news...lol

See Groove!! Watch As Dayo Adeneye (D1) And His Wife, Caroline, Dance To Wizkid‘s "Caro" And Iyanya‘s "Kukere" Songs (Video)

*

Rx Mams said...

The write-up is too long...

Unknown said...

Okay

Rough Diamond said...

Charles must be high on some cheap dry shit! I only see Ramsey n o.c! Take several back seat mr novia !

Blog Queen said...

Too bad, d only name I'm familiar with is Ramsey Noah. I just don't enjoy Nigerian movies.

Unknown said...

I don't agree with him.

Fancy said...

I lÓve u my man ukeje

Ameriestyle said...

I love Ramsey and 0C Ukeje
www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com

Bonita Bislam said...

Dis guy has com again o.I agree wit Bovi's choiz buh cnt say same abt d rest.

Anonymous said...

OMG! O.C is one hottie... Gosh! Linda u better post my comment ok? No let me vex with u. Kin gi yarinya?

Swaggs isimemen said...

Bovi is d winner of comedy of d year.. O C ukeje winner. As an actor of d year gbam

Swaggs isimemen said...

Bovi is d winner of comedy of d year.. O C ukeje winner. As an actor of d year gbam

Swaggs isimemen said...

Bovi is d winner of comedy of d year.. O C ukeje winner. As an actor of d year gbam

Unknown said...

Yea to some extent..dts ry...I think there shouldn't be any block btwn "yorubawood" as u've said it and nollywood...they re both making good movies at least appreciatable ones..buh I fnk dis guy dt did muniru ati ambali...dt just got married should also be there..its been a great year fr him also..or wat d'u fnk ppl?.

Anonymous said...

Bro bonario pls if anty lily lily give ♈ōϋ D̶̲̥̅̊ money wil ♈ōϋ give some pls cuz deres an indicate dat I wil nt βε̲̣̣̣̥ among D̶̲̥̅̊ ten cuz Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ‎​ anonymous sundayesther0@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I don't agree with him.

dee said...

mtchww...dis list is so 1999 abeg,and dis nokia dude needs a regular job

Unknown said...

Odunlade Adekola?..well,hez good 2,but ı dont tınk he should b on d lıst..d rest do!#MyOpınıon!

zije said...

Yes!! I agree Ukeje is a brilliant actor!

Anonymous said...

Quite a list. I think I agree with him sha.












Click here to see how to make daily cash online to your personal account legitimately from home without selling anything or looking for referrals or owning a website

Anonymous said...

i would had fought with him if O.C ukeji was not no1.. Aww.. Still praying 0137589785 gtbank. Amen

Anonymous said...

Linda pls forget dis old producer, he no get money to produce film again. He just dey release rubbish list. Charles Novia don dey colo menta

Unknown said...

@least am ok with dis 5....Gold

Unknown said...

I totally agree with numbers 1,2, and 3, buh not so sure of no 5.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Ramsey Noah mi luv,he shuda been NO.1,dnt evn knw if hez married yet

#didi

Nneka said...

As I no dey to watch naija movies. Make I comment my reseve. Lol

Anonymous said...

OC ukeje *faints I love me some OC hehheheheheheheh as far as he is at d topit is so truee ( ˘˘̯)

Swaggs isimemen said...

Bovi is d winner of comedy of d year.. O C ukeje winner. As an actor of d year gbam

dhobiz said...

I like O.C

Maureen87 said...

Ogbanje list *yawns* next plss.......

PAVOUR said...

Whats my biz... I no see actors n actresses way I sabi. Congrat to them.

Cute G said...

Hanhan!! Warrapun? OKooo ayaf head.

Unknown said...

How come UTIs name is not there I think he was brilliant this year

Anonymous said...

Charles Novia sef hian!

Don't Go by Saint paul http://t.co/GYYsNjSEJI thanks!

Unknown said...

Ramsey is my No1 anyday,anytym!

AnCeStOr TkOkO said...

Wot of yule edochie?

Unknown said...

That yoruba actor is on point.. That spot suits him

Onyinye said...

hmmmmm...well I agree wif vis list especially Oc on d number 1 spot....I have watched some of Odunlade Adekola yoruba movies nd I think he deserve it.

#Onyinye

Ariesbabe said...

Dis Charles sef....wel, I don hear u sha

Unknown said...

This list is a no no. Where is yul edochie

Bedazzled said...

Dis man is high on something. What happened to Majid Michel? I can now confidently say Rita was right in what she said. Go and drown Mr Nonentity.

brina said...

Hmmm...I agree odunlade I'd pretty good...he keeps me entertained...and linda abeg his did you come up with yoruwood...or whatever...lmao...anyways let's hope there won't be any twitter rants..I hope not because the people on this are matured...at least I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Confirm list like diz

Tiana said...

Nt acceptable by me, but anyway his a dirctor so must have viewd dem frm his own directorial approach!

whitneydeev. said...

Nwanne!pack jor!

success igbinoba said...

Dis list is fake

Unknown said...

Gbam!!!!I go wiv u charles...ur head dey dia joor......

Anonymous said...

Novia is really bad in his rating. No 1,3,and 4 doesn't worth it. Wot happens to olujacob,and RMD? Foolish rating.... Frm Queen

Unknown said...

okk !!!

syl said...

I love oc

syl said...

I love oc

Anonymous said...

Bia dis big headed charles novia! U don come again? Always wanting to be noticed. Who ask u? Mr judge....anyways if ur busy on location u won't have such time writing and judging. Kai! Pple get time. And ur I too know is damn much. Nawaa!

Unknown said...

Dear Novia, we ar waitin 2 see ur producer/director of d year, let's see wia u will put urself

Anonymous said...

Lol
Charles,u try small!!!
Fred!

MRAY said...

I totally agree with O.C .... I love dat guy

Jane said...

Odunlade is very good. I don't know wat OC is doing on d list

Anonymous said...

No doubt oc ukeje is da bomb! Dnt evn know him and ramsey who to place above each. Buh dis anya ino (double lens glasses) who made u d judge? Always looking for trouble. Go and work and stop watching movies looking 4 who to criticize. Oshi! Attack me and lose d 100k

frankinsence said...

Charles Novia, oga, u failed as both actor and director. What makes u think anyone will listen to your brokearrse? Oc ukeje is overrated please what the fuck? The comedians over act their roles. Anyways, u picked mercy johnson as ur best, I am not surprised.

syl said...

I lovr oc

syl said...

I love oc

Unknown said...

Hez absoultely rite buh odunlade should be 1st

sid said...

I think he's on point...am particularly impressed in his assessment of Odunlade Adekola...I understand Yoruba to an extent and I like Odun's acting a lot; very natural...As a whole, even Ramsey Noah will agree that OC Ukeje is the best actor this year...that dude is Hollywood quality..its not a co-incidence he cleared all the awards this year..overall, a very good list!

Anonymous said...

Ooo dear failed director. D last I checked charles novia was a director & not an actor reviewer wat ever happened to dat carerr of his. Dear lord. I just feel like d next news abut this guy is gnna be an obituary announment witha sucide note cuz its obvious the. Dude is loosing it. Friends and family pls help charles novia has lost it.

Unknown said...

26D7E58B friends let's meet and know each other through.
Am sharp.

Nneka said...

Lol. I like ur strong will.
Bona don get twin overnight. Linda, see watin u dey cus. Beta add dis Bona twin to d list oooo.

Anonymous said...

Dis man sef! U too do? Who ask u? Always want to be seen? Ok we've seen! Now go get busy like ur fellow directors n producers on location and stop watching evry movie dat enters mkt looking 4 who to judge. Idleness! Tufia! Wit ur eyeglass. **nerd**

Anonymous said...

Very Much in support.*cagey*

Anonymous said...

.....Wonderful list!!!!Meeee love d list......!Teeeeseeeexyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Oc cannot even act

Anonymous said...

My dear new name sleek u dnt have to agree cus he's no judge. Evry actor and actress is unique in his or her own way so he shud sharaaaap!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles Novia go and ask and watch Ken Erics,Micheal Godson,Mike Ezuronye,they deliver very naturally. not take actors that enjoy Phunerizing and calling it acting, total rubbish

sharon justman said...

Apart from Ramsey Noah do others really act? Cox I don't kw dem,anyways datz novia biz

Anonymous said...

All those awards that Oc got are in house people that know him they should look out for better actors

Anonymous said...

Roughy d bitch u don de run de comment on time???? Kai ihe ego na eme! Ur broke too? Lin no be ur fellow gal? Eye service. Make ejike catch u dia

Adorable Jewel said...

He is definitely high on marijuana

pwitie B said...

Who made him d judge over dis pips lyk his opinion counts he shud gaan sit down lookin 4 attention who even recognises him sef

Anonymous said...

Am telling u.....always like to be seen! Wit em ugly big head

Unknown said...

O.C deserves number 1 abeg. That guy is damn good!! But I will have loved if Nse was in d female list.

Anonymous said...

Bush man! Onye juru gi? Notice me!

Unknown said...

Linda my luv hope u re gud?

Anonymous said...

Odunlana Adekola is a very gud actor. I love all his movies. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

We don hear ooh different opinion nd choice of individual I most nut like wat you like dat is human being for u choose ur own let me choose my own period no argument here...Steadyman Say So...

Anonymous said...

Which one b bonario nnags twin again,chai linda don cause wahala wit dis money o

Unknown said...

Though l watch mostly English movie but Nunber 3 is a great actor

Anonymous said...

I agree with his number 1& 2.. But the rest FAIL... OC Okeje is a damn good actor HOLY JESUS from whitewaters

Oluwadamilola said...

Okay.. I think it's time to watch O.C Ukeje's movies..

Arije_Baba said...

OMG....where is sanyeri afonja olaniyi in d list? I bet dix list is fake cux I see no reasin why sanyeri shldnt be dere after all is comic plays in nigerian home videos...d guy is da best as far as am concerned
*comrade madiba say so*

Anonymous said...

Odunlade Adekola.... I can never get enough of him. He' s the reason I started watching Yoruba movies.

thompson imomoh said...

This charles novia him own 2 much self, na him sabi!!!

Unknown said...

Abeg me I no see watin him see

thompson imomoh said...

Charles charles,hmmm

Unknown said...

Me likey...gold

Blog Queen said...

Because of 100k,some people will even pretend to be Bonario's twin. Infact,my own nominees for d 100k include, Bonario Nnags,cute g, Bloglord,D great anonymous, prince charming,janylicious,sexy vicky Darl,Tiana,etc.

Anonymous said...

I don't support his conclusion at all but the yoruba is good anyway..very good

maureen said...

Who made him a judge. Why does he always run his mouth

mr kelly texas said...

everybody is entitle to his or her own opinon sha

Anonymous said...

In all you've said so far, both sexes, i agree with only two, my girl. Mj is the bomb and my boy OC. The rest should go and take several seats

Anonymous said...

So choco if u r nt here to read den wat r u doin here? Olodo

Unknown said...

Shey dis guy don come again to cause wahala....who make am chief judge sef!!!...mtchewwww!!!!

funmsy said...

Attention seeker

Unknown said...

he is mad men

Anonymous said...

Too much grammar, Mr novia

Anonymous said...

I so so go wit d list!!

NELLY UZONNA said...

I don't have the time to read dt!!! Am not into Nollywood Actors and Actresses.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I agree with your list. Odunlade Adekola, Ramsey Noah, OC Ukeje are great actors anytime anyday. Heaters get dt straight.

Unknown said...

Ok we have hrd, buh I love odunlade...*tongueout*

Unknown said...

Charles Novia u don carry come again. Some pple go soon vex again oh!

Anonymous said...

Charlie,movie viewers don't nid ur opinion,it's beta kept 2 urself

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree. What kind of list is dis

stephdarl said...

Who they ask charles 2 do all dis list?mthew him 2 is 1 hell of an attention seeker ajayi work no payment.

Anonymous said...

I only accept Bovi

Anonymous said...

Ramsey wins it for me,sorry OC Ukeje.

SEXY MAMACITA said...

Bullshit. He's gone psyche....who the hell are the 3,4 & 5. For 2 &1 I agree a bit. He should go and take several seats jooor, & stop seeking unsolicited notice. *flips hair &cat walks away**

Unknown said...

Google must speak more truth about dis.

Anonymous said...

Trying to promote his movies wt style. You lie,give me some Ramsey Nouah anyday!

cindy said...

I only agree with the first and second position. I do agree with the fact that we still have a lot to see from Blossom.

Anonymous said...

Cocobutter : Apart from Odunlade Adekola, I don't agree with the other choices!!

queen.blinks@yahoo.com said...

Aww Ramsey ghan!

Unknown said...

OC Ukeje can not act to save his life pls stop celebrating bad actors plsssss. Jst fkr that this whole lis is discredited and rubbish. And yess I can act better than him. Hasnt this Novia Guy seen two brides and a baby dumb ass film couldn't stand to finish it even.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with his list. O.C is the in-thing now, Ramsey is very talented and Bovi deserves a spot on this list. I couldn't agree more.

Anonymous said...

My love Charles Novia of " Nobody knows the troubles..." I totally and absolutely concur. O.C Ukeje, Ramsey Noah, Odunlade... All on point. They've made movie watching an enjoyable past time for me. You've got my undying admiration guys and keep on the good work. And LINDA wetin na? I see you don't like me at all. Most of my comments are missing. Better post my comment or I will resign as a liber. Lol. Keep up the good work darlyn and God bless.

Abimbola said...

I don't think OC should fit into number one.......Ramsey Noah is better @ number one. Have u seen his act in "THE FIGURINE (ARAROMI RE). If not u need to see the movie.

Unknown said...

OC Ukeje can not act to save his life ooo that alone discredits and rubish this whole list. Haven't u guys seen 2brides and a baby couldn't stand to even finish it. Lets not celebrate mediocrity pls. And yes I can act better.

Unknown said...

This Charles novia self your own wahala too much for me Ramsey Noah yes others I don't think so.

Unknown said...

To me is Adekola Odunlade, dat guy is a clown u guys need to watch or see Adekola Odunlade's performance wow excellent

Anonymous said...

whom the king delight to choose " De J.M.C"

Unknown said...

Well he his right about o.c I have always love his acting, expecially in charles novas movie were he acted as a player "alan poza", as a guy if u haven't watched dat movie u are jonzing. I might agree bout ramsey noah thoug I haven't watched his movies in a long time, buh wat about yul edochie he was give d best actor 4 one stuff like dat, wat bout mike?, ok oh

ify said...

Yh d write-up is damn too long

Hotspice said...

Which one is 'BONARIO NNAGS TWIN' all ontop money...hia..Na wa oo

BONITO said...

I̶̲̥̅̊ preferred Ramsey

Janelicious said...

This charles is really trying so hard to be heard.

Anonymous said...

Opinion is like an ass hole,every1 is entitled to one. That's his own list.

Anonymous said...

This man just loves being in the news for controversial reasons. OC Ukeje I can agree, but the rest, mbanu. I think he does this on purpose to trigger off responses, but its high time no one contested to this. He can still go ahead and name the top 5 musicians, lastma, FRSC officials too.

Shyla

Mocherry said...

Dry list... U sha like to find trouble. Y won't rita Dom insult u. Yeye man

Blackberry said...

People like u graduate with 3rd class. U can't read, how then do u pass exams?

Anonymous said...

Agree 100%

Anonymous said...

Is too long jor

Unknown said...

Hin own to much jor

whitney arsenal said...

Next week he will bring out anoda list,maybe the top5 musicians.in the industry

Anonymous said...

I don't knw about d other actors but I can clearly state that he his right about the number one spot.

Anonymous said...

Miss indomie says so,uncle charles novia,abeg park well,I only see Oc and Ramsey,where is joseph benjamin,he deserves to be here,he a good actor.

Unknown said...

Thank u uncle charles!!!we haff hear u*walks away*

barr T said...

He is analytical. A concur wif dis list and the prior without an iota of bias.

Anonymous said...

Too long too wide short one pls says tbassy via nokia1800

iam_nazii said...

Hmmm LoL charlse d Novia..
Well I only agree wif Ramsey, Oc, n Bovi...dunno abt d rest...
Y'all need 2see dis confusion nawa movie...*splendid*

ericabrandy blog said...

Hei guys just check out a blog that showcase it readers nd followers making them popular nd famious is nice am already following follow me @ericacious2000 4 more info.

Unknown said...

And who made him judge???

Anonymous said...

dnt care abt de rest but i giv de number one spot to o.c ukeje. Hes de bomb

cherry

Anonymous said...

Charles...mk I no talk yet#rolling eyes#,

Priceless Gold said...

shey becos Linda talk say she be won give out 100,000k to ten people nd bonario go be no1. E nvr reach three day bonario don get duplicate nawa 4 9ja people, d way people won take get moni self don pass corruption

Anonymous said...

Charles who made u nollywood judge? U must be out of your mind, go get busy wit ur time n try bring ur dead career to life. Those tat will say rubbish abt my post bck to sender.

Kachi said...

Yup! I agree. Ramsey Nouah is a damned good actor. OC deserves the top spot

Anonymous said...

Gbam

vicky said...

Ato every1 to his or her own view congrats man!!!! Linda. Hw cm u never post am abi u never get d news Waconzy has accepted nd also apologised back to flavour Gud 1 for d both of them!!! Post my comment o

Ace186 said...

ok this is the 1st time i'm gonna comment here and its bcos i've had enuf with this charles novia guy.. The dude is an illiterate. how else wud u explain why he is tryn so hard to control such grammar. nobody asked 4his opinion.i used to have respect for him until he decided 2 stoop so low. I'm wondering why he is so hungry 4 attention all of a sudden. Nobody cares what u think ASS NOVIA!!

Anonymous said...

I swear!u tryna convey a msg 2 a large audience Mr Novia?u of all pple shld recognize d importance of brevity&simple terms!come on.na wa o.appreciate d fact dat u speak well bt u shld knw whom u r relatin 2

Unknown said...

Serzly this list is not right to me...

Anonymous said...

Banario nnags twin? Hahahhahaa see watin money they cos, ery1 uses dre name now...Linda ds should b easy for u...apart frm banario nnags there s ds dude great anonymus n some others pls give to people who deserve ds...u should know better..as for novia I concor!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with charles novia.

drunken dubai babe said...

I think I agree with this list but maybe joseph benjamin should be on it as well. He's worked his ass off to gain a spot on that list. As for the comedians bovi and co I wonder what there are looking for on this list of actors. Anyways ramsey and OC are by far the best we've got in nigeria right now. Kudos to them and to the upcoming ones like the No 3 guy and kenneth okolie and co more grease to your elbow. I love you all.

famtom said...

i agree wit u on ramsey nouah nd odunlade adekola, i dnt knw abt d rest

Anonymous said...

I agree with him.You will notice he isn't being sentimental.I give kudos to him for drawing attention to acting which will be otherwise have being ignored by us all.
Note that he is rating them on particular films and At least he's watched the films he's commenting on.How many of us have?

Mrs E said...

This guy Charles loves being in the news more than Kanye, abi they are cut from the same cloth? Used to have mad respect for him

Anonymous said...

Wetin Charles dey write e well so

Unknown said...

Ok, so wats next?

diamondblinqZ said...

No argument over ramsey buh d rest. Toh I no kn o.

Anonymous said...

Rough diamond if u lyk comment from now till 2020, 1kobo, u won't see. Is better Linda throws the money in the air n let us pick than letting u smell it.

Unknown said...

Plenty write up, cnt even read all.

Unknown said...

Ok, so wats next?

Anonymous said...

Rubbishhhhh....

Anonymous said...

Long write up *yawns*. But he is correct to an extent. Na him sabi joo.
Tweet

Anonymous said...

He wants to stay relevant too*flips weaves* charles pls take several seats jur
Vickky

freeman said...

I no see anything 4 this list o.

~charles 'caressing' Ifeco

Anonymous said...

You know what I love about being educated, it gives you the idea that whatever you say actually makes sense! He has compiled a list now and what? You get high and have ideas, write em in your friggin' diary! "Talent DO not lie"? Get brighter grammar Novis, sorry, Novia!....Mogul's rage

Unknown said...

This dude is not relevant in the industry and is always not sought after,I think he compiles all these lists out of depression

Unknown said...

NOT SURE IF I AGREE WITH THE LIST

For Helpful info on Health, Proper drug use, Hygiene, Dieting, Fitness, Relationship, Fashion, Scholarships, Job Alerts and other Issues. kindly visit www.htginfo.net

Anonymous said...

Well done ur option ur bizzzz

ary said...

O.c got to be everybody's first choice, he starred in some of the best movies this year and really a breath of fresh air.

lydia said...

Dat is his own opinon

Unknown said...

Charles charles,I knw he will be no 1. is own is too much, ramsey is also gud...

Unknown said...

Novia should go and sit down

Anonymous said...

What is yoruwood.....lol

Unknown said...

GOOD

Alicia says... said...

NIGERIAN ACTORS, ODE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bleached Yoruba goat

Anonymous said...

Linda!!!#chanting incantations#post my comments.#shaking my offor#

Anonymous said...

As far as oc ukeje Ȋ̝̊̅§ no1 den d dude knws wat his sayin Ãήϑ 4 does. Who dnt knw oc... I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ shud stop watchin all dis cheap naija movies Ãήϑ go 4 berra stuff..... Love M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ some OC....

Unknown said...

I know Ramsey, Bovi n Seyi... Who did he say d rest are?

Unknown said...

Whc kind list be dis, y picking 3ppl as number 5? Well, I'm happy odunlade mk d list buh I think femi adebayo is really trying too. Ramsey u be my guy, buh u're not suppose to be their...

Anonymous said...

Thank u my dear,i will keep saying it OC cannot act,he isn't an interesting actor

dee said...

O.C ukeje has to be the first.... he acts so good.. damn!!!

Unknown said...

Seen...

Anonymous said...

I think u just want to be notice all time. Na u sabi

Dlapikin said...

I agree on OC Ukreje. All those citing RMD and Mike Ozuronye what movies have they starred in this year? were they challenged?

chioma said...

oga park well joor

Anonymous said...

*Transition*

Anonymous said...

Odunlade is my man ..Love is acting.Also Ramsey.OC used to b the Pastor Hosue on The Rock Unilag(The Harvesters)then.Festac Boy on point.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 211   Newer› Newest»

Recent Posts