Le Grand Marche Goes To Copa Lagos; Fun, Fashion and Football | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 13 December 2013

Le Grand Marche Goes To Copa Lagos; Fun, Fashion and Football

This December, Lagos’ slice of Portobello is bringing you a bumper edition at the biggest beach soccer event in Africa!

With last year’s footfall of over 3000, Vendors can expect 1000s of shoppers, new customers, music and fun in the sun at Le Grand Marche at Copa Lagos! Our super-special AC’d LPM tent situated close to the action will ensure both vendors and shoppers get in on the fun! Continue...
Delicious Cocktails from the Absolut Lounge at Le Grand Marche and taster plates from Tash Bistro! Get excited, vendors book your place now!



Grand Marche is on the 15th of December!

To participate sign up at app.lpmnigeria.com to register as a vendor and

sign up for an event, if you have any difficulty send an email to:   info@lpmnigeria.com 



Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LePetitMarcheNGFollow us on

Tumblr: www.lpmpaper.tumblr.comFollow us on

Instagram: www.instagram.com/@lpmnigeria



Add LPM on 28BC6BE3

Contact LPM on 08162463603

For news, updates and LPM Highlights, delivered straight to you sign up


 

Check out last year’s CopaLagos action below


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Seen!!

chinnybest said...

that gud

Anonymous said...

Nice tho..1st to comment..yay..aunty linda,I wasn't able to comment on your 1.5milla post cuz of network problem..I really nid it ooo..linda I nid d 20k to further my education..any amount is acceptable..08189962793...wema bank 0229419803..tanx

Unknown said...

I fear the word 'bar beach' after I lost a friend.

Toronto Finest said...

ByeFelicia

Unknown said...

Neve a doll moment wit football......thumb up..

Tiana said...

Yet another one

Unknown said...

Lukin forward to dat

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. aunty linda I nid d 20k to further my education,living with my uncle and my father is late (dead)..my mum is a teacher..av written jamb 3 times and gotten admission twice..but no money to go further. am 19..I want to read computer science and have create my own blog later in life to be as good as urs..u r in short my role model....I kno ur kind heart will be able 2 give ..any amount is acceptable..08189962793...wema bank 0229419803..tanx..MAYOWA

Unknown said...

Noted'

Unknown said...

Noted'

Unknown said...

Isokay.

Anonymous said...

Nice..first to comment tho

Unknown said...

""Comment undergoing approval via G-Ebony...please wait..."


Hmmmm...hot gist plz

Anonymous said...

Gudpm. Aunt linda!

Anonymous said...

helo Linda duno if my comments are being posted...i realy do nid d 20k as a studnt...to settle some expenses...i wud realy b grateful if am one of ur winners...tanx and God bless. Uchechi- 08063055826

Goldberry Blaq said...

I don't want 2 be seen as desperate, but pls Linda I'm so hopeful on dis 20k ish. I truly need it 4 transportation bk 2 skool, getting textbooks-since I couldn't buy any b4 d strike- den use wateva is left 2 make my 3 younger siblings enjoy xmas. Since derez no mum or dad 2 do it 4 us. Pls I beg u in d name of God. 08066500264

Unknown said...

Un organised Nigeria organising a world tournament...
See gobe

Unknown said...

We don hear!

Unknown said...

Dat's improvement

Anonymous said...

Gud day Linda, pls Linda i have not hear anything from you concern the 1.5m my phone number is 07031925660. Thanks pls Linda i really need that help from you financially i will really appreciate, any amount it pleasese you to give me, am still waiting thanks "De J.M.C"

Recent Posts