Teen reacts to Madonna exposing her breast on stage in Australia | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 19 March 2016

Teen reacts to Madonna exposing her breast on stage in Australia


The teenage girl whose top Madonna pulled down and exposed her breast on stage at a concert in Brisbane, Australia says it was the best moment of her life.
The 17 year old model, Josephine Georgiou, who works as a Gold Coast barista defended Madonna for exposing her breast when she was invited on to the stage during Thursday night’s concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

When asked if she was going to sue Madonna, she said:
“Seriously, why would I sue Madonna for the best moment of my life?,” she told The Courier Mail. “It was the best night."
“She was calling me a Victoria’s Secret model the whole time I was on stage, which is so flattering.”
“Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not, why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body?” Georgiou said. “It’s hilarious to me how much of a big deal it is to everyone, people just need to understand I was on stage in front of Madonna, I was looking her in the eyes and most people would just melt into a pool on stage, so it was only because I was standing in front of her that I looked so surprised.”
She also denied claims the incident was staged and insisted she was randomly picked from the crowd.
 
 
 
Source: News.com.au

45 comments:

Unknown said...

Hear word the best time of my life can you imagine

babybanker said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Aghadi nwanyi! Linda take note!

Kemylad Agro Product said...

End time thing. Their headache

Unknown said...

Nawaooooooo.....bad things first

Unknown said...

Bizarre and maybe that's why her son is even against her
www.sandalili.com

Unknown said...

Mumu

#LibBadBoy

Unknown said...

Her business.

Early bird said...

Madonna is an old gagool. She should cover her ageing modesty..biko. No one is interested in sagged breasts .

PrettyChi said...

No comment

Anonymous said...

If you like it then accept it good....nuel

Unknown said...

Yimu!!!!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol good for her

Unknown said...

The world has indeed ended! At this level we must all agree that we are on the edge and brink of absolute confusion. All for the fame. Just hear her talk.

Unknown said...

See madness, just cos it's Madonna, right? Oyibo get wahala ...

Unknown said...

Gud for her..
Na people like dis whr male celebs(August Alsina) de fondle for stage.




#FINEST

Unknown said...

Good for her!!

Nella said...

Like seriously? As I read along, I was thinking she would be angry or something like that. Anyway I don't believe it's not staged. So someone would just leave her home with a plan to go and expose teen breast!

And she said that was the best moment of her life? Can't deal


No hope for dark skinned girls!

Pearlie said...

Planned deal.
Please, go and sit down

Yetty k said...

Diff stories evryday

Yetty k said...

Diff stories evryday

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Plus the incident just made her famous!

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Issokey.

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Issokey.

Unknown said...

SMH
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

uju juliet said...

Everybody is now ready defend themselves, especially when it comes to their body, new generation

chommy said...

Na she knw. Linda observe!

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from ......

Unknown said...

Madge is my best

Anonymous said...

Even Madonna too with those 'fairly used' breasts.....sssshm

Unknown said...

Lol...good for her and ppl shud mind their bizness tho

Janet said...

It's her body, na she sabi

Unknown said...

Crazy teen.



Okbye.

Unknown said...

Nawa oo. More Instagram followers for you

Unknown said...

N cos u 're a celebrity u invited me on a stage n pull down my "top' which exposes my left breast n u think I won't also pull a slap on ur face just to reset your brain ...

Psalmuelle aka Samstone. said...

SMH. Seen

#LIB ADDICT#

Anonymous said...

Is it your body?

Unknown said...

I pray o
Any naija female artst pulls me on stage nd drag my clothes nd expose my oyaaan
Wud slap the fame off her face

N.B except it's angelique kidjo sha

Anonymous said...

Her model career booster just happened

Anonymous said...

Mine will be the day I hold my masters degree, I will know its time to bring more money to the bank and PhD isn't far. Life goals. As a young girl I wanted to be a nurse or journalist, nowadays girls want to be beyonce, rihanna or Kim Kardashian West...how things change crazy anyway am good with my choice

Unknown said...

Lol..madonna no look old na

Unknown said...

Old woman on socialization, good for her,

John Philemon said...

Na them sabi.. U don see the nude pix Amber posted on Instagram?? check it out here www.gistnigerians.com

Unknown said...

Madness everywhere

Unknown said...

Her breast, not my breast, congratulation to her.

Recent Posts