Tiwa Savage Makes Me Pulse and Ginger - Don Jazzy | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 23 October 2014

Tiwa Savage Makes Me Pulse and Ginger - Don Jazzy

In the ongoing MTN iPulse 'Xpress Your Pulse' campaign that has started creating a massive buzz on the social media with rousing personal revelations, Mavin Record's boss, ‘The Don Dorobucci’, Don Jazzy, has inspired many buffs when he posted some messages on his Instagram page expressing his passion for greatness and how he loves to see the likes of Tiwa Savage, Dr. Sid, D. Prince, Ricardo among other crew members continue to attain greater height.


Remarkably, the 'Mavin King' also acknowledged how God has been standing by him from the day his record label was launched. In his words: “my team is growing really fast. God has really been kind to me. Seeing my team do great things gets me going. There is no greater ginger. This is what makes me pulse”.

Well, in line with the campaign's metrics, he nominated the record label’s first lady, Tiwa Savage, and two of his crew members besides Davido, to express what makes them pulse. Immediately, as if waiting for that motivation, Tiwa Savage tweeted. Guess what makes her pulse? A bag!!!

Yes, Tee Billz’ sweetheart loves bags so much! She is so passionate about gifts and will appreciate if she is given gifts irrespective of any ceremonial season or birthday. “It’s not my birthday but gifts are always welcomed. This bag makes me pulse.”

It is getting interesting, isn’t? It seems we are getting some revelations on this pulsing game. Nominating 'Miss Kedike', Chidinma Ekile, the petite artiste replied: “Inspiring young people across the African Continent and ensuring they pursue their dreams to the fullest capacity is what makes me pulse...Forever Black and Proud”.

Sound-Sultan in his hilarious nature had posted that ‘Nature’ makes him pulse. Little wonder he sang ‘Natural Something’. Praiz has not been left out of the excitement too.

Meanwhile popular On-Air Personality, Nedu, and another Mavin’s star artiste, D’Prince have been actively engaged in the pulse expression game too.
Nedu posted that, "Being an On Air Personality, a comedian and an actor, being at my best at all times is paramount for me. Irrespective of feelings, issues and challenges, I have to do my best to keep those that are my Inspiration happy”.
 
He added, “God, the fans, my family and friends are my daily inspiration…they are my PULSE”.
D’ Prince explained: "As an Artist the zeal to Excel would always be a part of me. With all the challenges that come with my work, the Love and support I get from my family, friends and fans keeps me going! Not forgetting God’s blessings!”

It’s the MTN iPulse ‘Xpress Your Passion’ movement, where everyone is free to let their peeps know what their passions are, take pictures of  them, upload on instagram with hashtag #OnaPulsingP while challenging friends and contacts by nominating them to express what they are most passionate about.
 
Well, if you think you have seen revelations, the next coming days may just create more surprises, as everyone awaits Davido and Wizkid’s messages, having been nominated already.

37 comments:

ary said...

The need not to die poor and forgotten makes me pulse.

Anonymous said...

Seeing a nude of a new catch for the first time makes me pulse.


@lwkmd_naija
(twitter/ig)

Anonymous said...

Are u looking for a suger mummy or daddy please call dis line 08132333771 please be mature...

Unknown said...

My happiness is my pulse Abeg

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Unknown said...

The thought of a threesome with Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalie makes me pulse.

Unknown said...

Tee blizz u better go and get your wife o...don jazzy, go and marry!!!

Anonymous said...

Pulse seems cool. Sugarboy

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend makes me pulse. Connieohams@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dis Linda sef, see headline. Was scared that there is more to it for Don Jazzy to say Tiwa makes him pulse. She's nt d only one he mentioned na, so why make it look like she was d subject matter in what makes Don Jazzy pulse

Unknown said...

Getting a credit alert frm the bank makes me pulse

Unknown said...

Reading posts on Linda Ikeji's blog makes me pulse.

Anonymous said...

This cutie I just met makes me pulse. He just has to be Mr Right cos I ain't going nowhere. Lol

<< LIB Addict >>

Anonymous said...

the strength to keep pushing in life and achieving what God has planned for me makes me pulse

Anonymous said...

THEIR CONCERT WERE VERY POOR.I DIDN'T ENJOY IT ONE BIT.. THEY WERE JUST MAKING NOISE ALL OVER THE STAGE..EVEN DON JAZZY SEF NOW DON CHANGE.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE IS A ARTIST OR A PRODUCER AGAIN. HE JST SEEM DESPERATE AND PUSHING HIMSELF TOO MUCH

Unknown said...

Linda mind urself o...u now wrote the headline as if he specifically said tiwa savage makes him pulse...I had a partial heart attack...#helpjobemmanuel of star the winner is

Unknown said...

For me..Family and my boo makes me pulse! #HelpJobEmmmanuel of star the winner is.

Unknown said...

Dorojazzzy......

Unknown said...

Wereey ni boi yii, hahahaha, well.my pulse r my real dude, dey ginger me weneva I wnt to lyk down. Thumbs up bro.@spinozifashion nd @beejaphako

Anonymous said...

After "Ginger" bwhat next...?
15 Scriptural Passages on Peace


3 Things That Makes People Cry

Anonymous said...

Seeing linda climbing d ladder of greatness everyday makes me pulse...jeniesonia6@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Reading funny and crazy comments on LIB makes me PULSE!

jerry said...

I hope he knows she's a married woman ooo

Anonymous said...

Seeing my mum happy mks me pulse.

Unknown said...

seeing people around me succeding in whatever (good) thing they are doing makes me pulse

lovlyivon said...

Sucking my baby’s huge D**k makes me pulse hehehe






And Who Approves Linda

Anonymous said...

Seeing a nakedness of ma new gur make me pulse.

snowflix said...

Lol. Linda ikeji's blog makes me pulse 'lmao' #onelovefromSnow#

Anonymous said...

Being successful in all my endeavour and my loving family including my love makes me *pulse

soyoyefola said...

linda u make me pulse.ur smile no get photocopy

OMG!WOMAN said...

Lol @as everyone awaits wiz kid and Davido's messages. That gave me a pulse tho! Lol

OMG!WOMAN said...

Lol @as everyone awaits wiz kid and Davido's messages. That gave me a pulse tho! Lol

obiora said...

Emmmh...U make me pulse,yes you!

Subomi said...

absolutely nothing

Peter said...

seeing my wife's butt and also a bank alert on my fone makes me pulse and grow gaga

obiora said...

Commenting for the very first time. Bn a die hard linda ikejiST for 4years. Bloglord,Bonario et al where you at?

Debbie Chelsea said...

Working heard 2 succeed makes me pulse

Anonymous said...

yfkuydkujfhl

Recent Posts