Lekki Astoria Event Centre 50/50 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 2 February 2014

Lekki Astoria Event Centre 50/50

We understand it takes a whole lot to put an event together, that's why at Lekki Astoria Event Center, our first major priority to bring smiles to your face.

Let's partner with you this season and make that event a memorable one. Lekki Astoria Event Center is the most proffered place to host your event this season. Located in the Lekki axis of Lagos, Lekki Astoria event center is regarded as the most preferred events center in Lagos. We go the extra mile to satisfy our clients, we put that extra touch to make your events memorable. Continue...


That's why just because of you, we are giving out our facility out to host your event with a 50percent discount off charge, yes! .just for you.. Now you can host your event in lekki astoria event center and enjoy unlimited discount up to 50percent.

Our facilities include:
Fully air conditioned state of the art "ceaser hall" with capacity to seat over 1,200 guest. 
Mini conference hall known as "zebra hall" can seat a minimum of 100  guest. This is suitable for mini conferences and seminars. 
We have a fully double loaded stand by generator. 
Two Large parking space with capacity for over 500 cars. 
Fully equipped and trained security personnels.
Our halls are fitted with 16 toilets and a fully equipped kitchen. 
Our state of the art modern halls are equipped with hi tech sound system.
Our halls are also equipped with hi tech stage lights for all events.
Lekki astoria events center offers you great value  for the price of one. We are fully equipped to serve you. 

Take advantage of our discount charge this season, make a call today, book ahead for your event and enjoy up to 50 percent discount. 

Offer valid till April 2014




Please call: 08106259990/07031856544 
Email us
Info@lekkiastoriaeventcentre.com
Check out our website
 www.lekkiastoriaeventcentre.com

Like us on facebook
Facebook.com /lekkiastoriaeventcenter
Follow us on twitter
@lekkiastoria. 
Check us out, we are ready to give you a tour 
LEKKI ASTORIA EVENT CENTER

17/19 Agungi Road,
off Lekki Epe Expressway,
Before Chevron Roundabout,
Lekki, Lagos State.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow 50/50.. Really Nice Tho!!

I Rep IT JAKES YOU ( A Book Of Inspiration By Linda Ikeji)
>>Comment Moderation Disabled<<

Classgist said...

wud check out d website for more details.

Unknown said...

Gbam! Owuya

Anonymous said...

50% discount..ok oya wait for me i dey come now now

Anonymous said...

Nice place #bright bravo#

Zenki brown said...

Wow. Dis is beautiful

Eugenia Ekeji said...

This advert has been paid for.

Unknown said...

Lindodo YSG Entertainment has gotten FEDERAL HIGH COURT order to RESTRAIN VECTOR FROM FURTHER BREACH OF HIS CONTRACT WITH YSG ENTERTAINMENT.. Report The Situation abeg!! Its On there FB page trending!! #ThanKMeLatter!!

I Rep IT JAKES YOU ( A Book Of Inspiration By Linda Ikeji)
>>Comment Moderation Disabled<<

ST. KIZITO BOUTIQUE IG: @stkizitoboutique said...

Way cool

Unknown said...

To get an E-book guide on how to sideload Andriod apps on you z10,Q10 and Q5 for 500 naira send REQUEST to ayodejifasiku@gmail.com to get the steps on how to get your copy.thanks

♥ ȊƦȋƺȟ ƘƦȋϻ ♥ said...

D@s 9ice

Unknown said...

Woe am flaggabersted.such a masion can be in Lagos. Very lovely magnificent structure

Anonymous said...

I can see that D J STELCH is aiming to beat Bonario this year. LWkmd ooooooooooo.

Temmyruks said...

Nice

Damidavid said...

Linda u no dey go church?

A.cube said...

next

Unknown said...

Still on still, eko and suit will always stand the best.... Just saying....

Unknown said...

Gud one lekki astoria.... More grease to ur elbow.....

Amarachukwu said...

50 50.

Apple said...

Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah d place is nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for weddings or just an event centre?

Anonymous said...

I woke up in the early hours of today; picked my husbands Ipad & decided to browse through what's been happening in the world since I dozed off last night... Went on this blog & this article on a gay pastor caught my attention(though I vowed not to read about gays & lesbians again;I've had enough) but the word "PASTOR" & I'm like.... Seriously? I clicked & read... I haven't slept since...

As a mum of 3 adorable ones, fear struck me... I kept asking myself, how do I protect my children? How & what steps do I need to take with my daily prayers for them? I felt pity for the growing generation... Our female generation went through the pains of sexual harassment from uncles, male teachers, drivers, guards & vice versa... Now our female kids might have to go through sexual harassment from aunts, female teachers, friends, female cousins, house helps & vice versa... I went cold with the thought....

I have taught my little girls not to sit on any uncles lap, not to accept candies or do mummy & daddy(just like I was told), now I wonder, I have to tell them not to do same with aunts, not to play "mummy & mummy"? *sighs

My lil boy I tell to be loving, caring & respectful to women, not to sleep on same bed with them, always excuse when his sisters or any girl need to change; now I wonder, do I keep him away from his male cousins, friends & uncles as well?

Now as parents, our worries for our daughters isn't just early pregnancy or abortion? What would now be the content of "sex education"?

With deep thoughts & fear, my mind wandered & I was thinking of measures, looking into the future of this world before it finally "ends".
I wondered why any man would be attracted to another & vice versa, I for an instance, put myself into that world... What could be the problem, what could be the attraction, what happens between 2 same sex, what pleasure and I kept going till a "thought" struck me... In years to come, we could have human beings falling in love with animals and fighting for HUMAN(IMAL) right...

Tears rolled down my eyes as a mother!!! Fear gripped me... We would be told then "that's how I was born; its an animal who understands me; I've dated men & women but I'm happier with animals; animals are caring; OMG!!!

I have no conclusion, I'm left in mystery but with the help of GOD who created Adam(Male;Man) & Eve(female;woman).... Who also has made me find my Adam; I pray every man finds a woman & vice versa; may this evil stop!!! May it not struck our homes (AMEN)

Let's be prayerful & also take actions as parents...

I'm not a preacher; I'm a mum! TIK...

Unknown said...

U sure so

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow!beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Dicky said...

How much is the 50% 1st? I go wait till e reach 80%

Unknown said...

Tank God , â„“̊ have been tinkin of a better place †̥♥ celebrate my buffdai .....#dancing

veracruise said...

Dis is super duper cooool

Recent Posts