Warri Again? set to hold February 14th @Brown Hill event centre | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Warri Again? set to hold February 14th @Brown Hill event centre

Brownhill  Event Centre,  is set to rekindle the fire of love and entertainment in Warri with The Valentine Edition of ‘Warri Again?’

After staging one of the best shows in Nigeria on Independence Day, Warri Again?’ Valention Edition will be featuring I Go Dye, Baba kome, Buchi, Emeka Smith, Mc Shakara, and Odogwu. Musical performances by: Sir Shina Peters, Mike Okri, Kcee, Timaya, Banky W, Tiwa Savage, Sean Tizzle, Harrysong, Burna Boy, Joseph Benjamin, Ufuoma Ejenobor and lots more. Event hosts are AY and Omoni Oboli.

The event will be holding at the prestigious BrownHill Event Centre, Elf Road, Ogunu Warri, Delta State, on Feb 14 2014, Valentine’s Day by, 6pm (red carpet), show starts at 7pm.

Tickets: VIP 10,000 Naira, table for 10 at 300,000 Naira & 500,000 Naira respectively. Tickets are available at BrownHill Event Centre, The range, Brovo Hotels Ogunu, T Lounge bar and club.

See video and flyer for details or call 08067110771
 

26 comments:

Bonita Bislam said...

Feb 14th oooo.Jeez Linda with each post you remind me to get a val asap.I'm on it!

Zenki brown said...

Warri!!! So Nicey

Harnikky said...

Chaii, that place too far! Love in the air.

inspireify272B3120 said...

i need a VIP ticket plssss

Anonymous said...

this is usually entertaining

Amarachukwu said...

Ok ooooo.

Unknown said...

That means I have to go back to warri on time to get my own TICKET.







SNOWYTE SAY S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡

Apple said...

Good for them.

Anonymous said...

Hehehee plenty enjoyments for ds val..in three months tym d result wil b out(spittin n vomitin) #eyes rolling#

Anonymous said...

That means I must be in warri on time so that I can get my own TICKET.







SNOWYTE SAY S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡

Anonymous said...

Cool




$1000 Cash Giveaway....this is not a scam
Register now before its too late.Don't dull its real

Unknown said...

Warri go catch fire this valentine

Anonymous said...

Gonna b fun I swear

Anonymous said...

Its my Bday also '14th Feb'...Linda plz wish me a HBD datz day. My info would b sent via email tnxxx...

Gentletee said...

Hope they will make their money after the show? This na warri o. My schedule is loaded already. Am sure its going to be fun!

Unknown said...

Seen the advert over and over... For me, nothing special about that day. But its all good #Mr Lucky

AnnMarie said...

Hmmm enjoyment things

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be there!!!!!!!! Where can I buy my tickets o!!!

Anonymous said...

See groove o!!!!!!! Where can I get my ticket pls????

sunday otuns said...

why you dey alway use oyinbo pix na?You dey shame to use you own ba?you upload am 3 days ago com remove am within 10mins.
@bonita yola babe.

sunday otuns said...

na today.e don tey wey warri dey up in flame.

Anonymous said...

IThoughtTiwaIsGettingMarriedOnFeb14InMALDIVES....

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

Hmmmm, but why's banky over shadowing dem all.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get ticket pls!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

E nor go easy 4 14 o

luvmybaby said...

Happenin in my town live!am gonna b ther for sure

Recent Posts