If Not for My Mom... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 22 March 2015

If Not for My Mom...

"Sweet mother, I no go forget you, for the suffer wey you suffer for me ooo…” – Nico Mbargo

Somebody once said mothers should be immortal, and a little more thought will make you begin to think so too. From conceiving a baby to carrying life in their body for 9months, then nursing that life from childhood to adolescence and adulthood, mothers inarguably play inestimable roles in our lives. And that is a fact!

Mother’s day is celebrated once a year, but for their love, time, patience and prayers, moms deserve to be celebrated everyday. While pressure from our various endeavors may make that impossible though, the W community wants to celebrate moms for all the wonderful ways they’ve inspired us to be who we are today. You can join the celebration and you just might win your mama a special gift. All you have to do is:

1.    Upload a spectacular picture of your mom here - http://bit.ly/IfNotForMyMom
2.    Complete the sentence #IfNotForMyMom
3.    Share with your friends and ask them to vote for your entry. The entries with the most likes will have special gifts delivered to their sweet mothers!

Most of the time, mothers just want to be appreciated. Why not take a few minutes to put a smile on the face of the one who gave you life?

38 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Access is the bank... Lindaobserve

Anonymous said...

Nice one



Pastor videod Touching a Ladies body during a Prayer section in his Office


How Some Married Women Seduce and Lure Strangers To Bed


Married Woman Caught Cheating with a Business Man in his Packing Store


Guy Caught his Girlfriend cheating with another Man in Lagos

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Aww nice one,big shout out to able mamas out der

Anonymous said...

Linda pls tell Kayode Odukoya to pay salary pls

Unknown said...

If not for my mom, I wouldn't exist at all.

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

Wow! "Sweet mother, I no go forget you, for the suffer wey you suffer for me ooo…” One among d best song ever frm a Nigerian.

Nice one and thumbs up to d organiser.

Unknown said...

My mom is ma best friend I don't joke wif her can't do anytin 4 her!!! Love her so much!!

udezeobumneme@gmail.com said...

Wow. Unconditional love .

Unknown said...

IfNotForMyMom...I wont be here today..........GOD BLESS MY MOTHER.......








Moye says so via BB Passport...Courtesy LIB....

Anonymous said...

VERULE Says-nice one.

Chioma Ijomah said...

Uuurrmm.. What if my Mom is late..
Can I still participate and have the gift given to my Aunt, who is now my guardian???

Anonymous said...

VERULE Says-nice one.

Liflblog.wordpress.com said...

Good luck to all who try. Mothers are great, they are everything.
Kindly click on my name to visit my very entertaining lifestyle/motivational blog, thank you.

It's election week, do your bit to ensure change happens!

Unknown said...

Lovely

prettiyz said...

Ya they deserve to be celebrated everyday

Unknown said...

Okiie seen, God bless all mothers. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Okiie seen, God bless all mothers. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Okiie seen, God bless all mothers. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Okiie seen, God bless all mothers. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

yes, mother's should be immortal. the ones that gave birth to us o. but now i wonder if all these girls these days should be immortal, that i don't know ooo. no of our mothers had tattoo on their breast, none pierce all the meat in their ear and nose, none had twitter, fb, bb or others. these ones this days. hmmmm

Unknown said...

"Moms deserve 2b celebrated everydaY"Linda do u agree,if y€$ why didn't say 1/2 nice things abt ur mom on mother's dAy? My mother is d besT mum EVER..

Unknown said...

I love my mom to bits, but we too dey fight on top money matter, I just wish she will understand that I am also a mother now and so need to support my hubby in caring for our children just like she did for us

Etsako Pearl said...

Ok..wen entry dey close??

Unknown said...

Mothers are angels in human form. Love my mum loads!



#TeamBlessed#

Juleslouis said...

Yes o! Shout out to all d mothers in d house (not d ones that maltreat their maids biko). May Gid continue to empower us. Amen!

Unknown said...

If I no chop, my mother no go chop.


OKORO UPGRADED**

Unknown said...

I wil say "If not for my mum I wouldn't b where I am today".

Unknown said...

My mum is d sweetest, luv u mum

Mela said...

Awwwwww! Oh dear! I love ur comment & ur question.

Subomi said...

time dads are given small recognition too you know

Nky said...

My mum my world!

Anonymous said...

Aww. I feel what you are saying. Sometimes they expect a whole lot from their children thinking your husband is using you financially. Mtcheew
...Mama J...

Unknown said...

Nnem Oma! Beautiful woman! I can't thank you enough for bringing me into this world. God bless our Mothers.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

My mum is d best, d only best

Unknown said...

Mothers roock. Love d most humble mom in d whole world. I call her nonesence mom cos she can stomach anytin and wouldn't feel bad.

Unknown said...

Noted

Don Ocso Media said...

Cool. see Nigerian Online Fashion Week 2015

Recent Posts