Amazing Deals and mouth-watering discounts on SLOT Black Friday Sales | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 25 November 2016

Amazing Deals and mouth-watering discounts on SLOT Black Friday Sales

Don't miss out on this special opportunity to own your dream Phones, Laptops, Electronics and Phone accessories when you shop in selected SLOT stores @ SLOT Akin Adeshola VI, SLOT Festival Mall FESTAC, SLOT Ajah, SLOT Ikotun, SLOT Asaba, SLOT Warri, SLOT Surulere, SLOT Okota, SLOT Ajao Estate, SLOT Ikorodu, SLOT Owerri, SLOT Benin and online @ www.slot.ng
 
No one offers you a better deal this Black Friday.
SHOP NOW>> http://www.slot.ng/blackfriday

For further inquiries, call 01-4663633 or 07005000050

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok,













Seen






Lib addict#just passing#

OSINANL said...

I PREFER BUYING MY PHONES AT THE 3C HUB

Unknown said...

Dnt be fooled, Black Friday isn't real in Naija,it's all formalities! #WashWash

Unknown said...

Noted

Unknown said...

Ana emenu. Hit it big this weekend! Get your super soccer prediction tips for Friday & Saturday 25th & 26th November 2016 @ www.fortunatusblog.com  

Unknown said...

Issokay seen! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Linda mkn money snc 2000
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE






AUNTY LINDA 👩





PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

Anonymous said...

I will not die of hunger. After my hopes been raised that my 3months salary that has not been paid will be paid last week, but up till today no dine has been paid . I will have to trek back home today to an empty house no food nothing . I will just go to my neighbours house when I get home when I know she is cooking and volunteer to wash plate for her. Maybe she will be able to spare me some food and I pray somebody will reach out to me. Thank you chiochio9014@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Slot.ng webpage has not been opening since morning. Abeg which kind online market Dem dey do? All Na scam.

Recent Posts