True secret of overcoming male infertility and secual weakness in a man | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 25 November 2016

True secret of overcoming male infertility and secual weakness in a man

Most of us see child bearing as one of the major essence of life, of course I subscribe to this opinion it is only quite unfortunate that I was one of the unlucky ones of whom child bearing and raising was a mere fantasy. My experiences are not what I wish a reader of this but my testimony and liberation.

All along, I have had this great fear in me of not being able to reproduce. I have been troubled ever since I was a teenager this was because of the little size of my manhood. Funnily, friends had teased me on several occasions that they know that my manhood would be of a very healthy size since I am a very fit looking guy with a good height. It’s only shameful that I could not reveal to them, the tiny thing under my pants. I have really tried to get my penis enlarged honestly I would have given almost anything up just for it.  http://bit.ly/2fL9hJ4

While I was serving at Kwara state, an indigene once told me about a Fulani woman with herbs for hormone imbalance, quick ejaculation, penis enlargement and all possible erectile dysfunction related problems. I was excited when I heard of the penis enlargement but I did not tell him that was what I wanted. I only requested to see the woman on the note that I want to really satisfy my woman on bed.

I finally met the woman who seemed like a savior to me.


We couldn’t do much of verbal talking since I did not understand her language. It was more of sign communication. I demonstrated to her a little sized penis although, I was ashamed when she burst into laughter that seemed assuring that what I came for was minor. She brought some particles of dried leaves or so, then inserted a penis shaped rod in it and stirred for a while. Shortly, she added some few more particles which were finer. Then she called my friend in to explain the dosage. I was to use few spoons with a whole tin of milk at 12 hours interval for three days. I did so but purged a lot. I did not stop usage even though I could not go to my place of primary assignment because of my extreme running stomach. I lost weight already after day two and would always use a ruler to measure length of my penis. To cut the story short the herbs did not work but instead caused damage.

I was admitted at the hospital when I fell terribly sick. I opened up to the doctor so he ran some tests. I was diagnosed with almost all the terrible things you could think of. It felt as if my life was already finished when I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia (high blood sugar), varicocele (impaired testicles) and impaired sperm production which meant I had a very low sperm count. He gave me the shocker! When he said I might not be able to reproduce again since mine was a permanent damage. It wasn’t here to here this. I decided not to use protection on most occasions during sexual intercourse with my girl hoping to get her pregnant somehow but this never happened. When she insisted on protection and I declined on several occasions she would refuse to go on bed with me. I was eventually forced to open up to her. When she heard of this she felt much down casted than I was, she had hopped we would marry.


She cried a lot that day, but showed willingness to help out. She came around the fourth day or so and convinced me to check out what she read on this site http://bit.ly/2fL9hJ4 I had no choice since it was coming from her because I had vowed not to believe in friends again after my experience with the Fulani woman.

We visited the link and was blown away with the amazing assurances I got. I immediately tried the required out but then I was already passing out of service. Well, let me confess this to you I had my wedding two months after when we discovered that my girlfriend was pregnant already.


Give this: Men’s Health Solution a trial and get an amazing testimony on all forms of sexual dysfunction or infertility, I am a living witness. Click Here Now to be Part: http://bit.ly/2fL9hJ4

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Seen






Lib addict#just passing#

Unknown said...

Not interested.

Unknown said...

Okies...

Unknown said...

Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link at http://dollarjob.online/app.php?invite=72718.is real cancel every atom of doubt, am a beneficiary Just register on the provided link and start making your cool dollars. No cash commitment needed from you.

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Issokay seen! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE





AUNTY LINDA 👩





PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

Unknown said...

Linda mkn money snc 2000
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Seen

QL Homes said...

Looking to own properties in a strategic location? Look no further! Ibeju Lekki offers the best affordable opportunity. For further enquiries, Call or WhatsApp : 08034334692.

Recent Posts