Rice & Stew, Amala, Eba, or Fufu? Can you make it stop already? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Rice & Stew, Amala, Eba, or Fufu? Can you make it stop already?

So, you know how to throw it down in the kitchen and people love your cooking. You make Naija meals taste so good people call you a great cook. The catch: that’s where it ends. Or not....

Think about it this way – would you rather put on Iro and Buba or Agbada everyday for the rest of your life?

 
We know the answer to that question already. Variety, as we all know, is the spice of life. We change phones, cars, clothes, accessories, but we eat the same boring meals from childhood to adulthood; one word - boring...

Rice & Stew (sometimes with dodo), Noodles, Beans – let’s not even start with the “swallows” – Eba, Fufu, Pounded Yam, etc. To be honest, Egusi soup does not taste the same every single time you have it, but it is still what it is – Egusi soup (no disrespect to the almighty Egusi soup).




The sad part - We go to fancy restaurants and pay a lot to have something different. Why spend so much on buffets and fancy restaurants when you can make those sumptuous continental meals yourself? This is where the skills of Chef Stone and his great sous chefs of the Red Dish Culinary Academy come to play!

The Red Dish Culinary Academy is a one-of-it’s-kind institute where you can learn how to make the very best of cuisines from around the globe. With it’s main branch in the heart of Lagos and one opening soon in Abuja, the RDC Academy boasts of over 200 graduates from different courses in 2014 alone.




At RDC, you learn how to make a variety of dishes, ranging from Italian, French, Jamaican, Chinese, to mention a few, you also acquire a degree of expertise in food plating and presentation, mixing cocktails and creating sumptuous desserts- all in one package!!Guess what? We have an African Culinary Arts Course too!




Hey, too busy to show up for classes? The extremely extensive, but convenient, online course is for you! 
Even YOU can be a chef. Reach out to us today:

Phone Number – 08099711665BBM – 2AF17CCC

There is no sincerer love than the love of food!!

51 comments:

Davido's driver said...

That green white green rice tho

Davido's driver said...

I wana learn. Linddaobserve

SANDRA said...

I loveee Food

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Waoo good food well packaged.nice1

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
God am nw fucking hungry... If i get money na one of this staffs i go come marry no tym......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

PLS I WUDNT WANA SALIVATE NOW...HLP ME NOT TO...TOMJERRYSWIT

Anonymous said...

While you salivate,>>>>
www.xtannieyang.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Listen to my latest song on @dream925fm via play it or break it. 10am and 10pm. Feel free to let me know what you think about the song. #Ilovegoodmusic #Rockhillsmusicgroup #totori #Onyinyemu @T_DazzlinRMG

Tdazzlin@gmail.com

Juleslouis said...

I love d fact that its an online programme.

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice one, and great. Thumbs up for dis.

Unknown said...

I am salivating already

CHERRY said...

Nice!

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Who doesn't??

Unknown said...

Wow...this is my kind of class......

Unknown said...

U too like food

mikkyjanec said...

good. want to learn

Unknown said...

wow.....Wud love to learn



Moye says so via BB Passport...Courtesy LIB....

Unknown said...

Lol@ sandra.....me love good food.

Unknown said...

Pls leave d fufu, and egusi soup for me. Dat is my best food. I don't joke wit it.

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

@Egwey hai! U don follow me here again?? Lol

Unknown said...

Change

Unknown said...

Wow! How did dey achieve dat green white green rice sef? Lol

Pamscrib.blogspot.com

Shekeleke said...

I will make heaven if I eat this food.truly ordained from God -PST.Chekeleke

Unknown said...

@ sandy I don like food at all.....give me green n white rice and check.

Awee said...

Am interested

Unknown said...

Green n white rice.... creativity

Unknown said...

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha...My manchi

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindiway for the info. I'm so interested. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindiway for the info. I'm so interested. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindiway for the info. I'm so interested. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindiway for the info. I'm so interested. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

What's the name of the restaurant, i would love to stop by when I come to Nigeria?

Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with wearing Iro and Buba or Agbada for life? Let's celebrate ourselves first biko.

yawanow said...

I go teach them free of charge.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

I am hungry

Unknown said...

At Aboki u gave her the right respond

Anonymous said...

alright

Nky said...

The green white green rice is just sometin else.

Anonymous said...

What's the post about again? All I see is the food. Yum!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww my culinary school got featured on lib... so much fun in class.. u must learn nd be creative.. GOD bless chef stone.. very affordable and always looking forward to go to class. korex

Unknown said...

Wow!
See food!
Nice one.

Unknown said...

I wonder how they'll make egusi taste different from the egusi that it already is. And a green-white-green rice? Its a no-no for me. But nice concept though, especially for those who can't cook at all.



#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous said...

There is no notable culinary school in Port Harcourt. We need you here please!

Unknown said...

Even though am nt an eba n efo fan bt dat 1 I saw is calling seriously

hmc grills and licks. said...

Interested. Email details to hmc.cateringandevents@gmail.com

Happy said...

Nice one!!!

www.abujamoms.com

Unknown said...

WOW

Anonymous said...

I for join but our online don reach dat level? I fit afford dat kain data when go even give weak breaky breaky Internet?

Anonymous said...

While I appreciate the efforts put into setting this academy up, I will also like to say that Naija food is what it is because of its uniqueness from spicing, to its look, to presentation..It screams us! oreign restaurants sell out because we appreciate the uniqueness of their food. The Chinese will never change anything about their cooking or its presentation and that's because they are proud of it and want to stay true to their roots. We are who we are...gbegiri, ewedu and amala...Ofe nsala and pounded yam, afang soup , tuwo shinkafa...just my thoughts. All the same well done!

Anonymous said...

pls can I taste it?

Unknown said...

i want to eat pounded yam and vegetable

Recent Posts