Family of five found dead in their home in Lagos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 2 October 2014

Family of five found dead in their home in Lagos

A woman and her four children, all boys, were found dead in their residence at 8 Kunle Owooade Close, in the Itamaga area of Ikorodu, Lagos yesterday October 1st.

The family were discovered yesterday in their home with three of them already decomposing. Three of the boys were in one room, while the mother and the youngest boy were found in another room. One was actually found alive but barely clinging to life. He died on his way to the hospital.

A neighbour said the last time the family was seen alive was on Friday September 26th. Neighbours decided to check on the family when they noticed an offensive odour coming from their building, where they lived alone. The woman's husband is said to have died about four years ago.

When they knocked and nobody opened, they decided to break the door and found the dead bodies. Nobody knows for sure what killed the family but some neighbours attributed to food poisoning while others think it generator fumes.

92 comments:

joy jin nwasoka said...

God have mercy.......

glowy sofiscated said...

sad story..rip

visit my blog

www.glowysofiscated.blogspot.com

joy jin nwasoka said...

May their souls rest in peace....amen

joy jin nwasoka said...

May their souls rest in peace....amen

ed DREAMZ said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
This is sad, may their souls R.I.P.....
Eddreamzdreamer@gmail.com
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

God abeg ooo

SHADYBRIAN said...

Olorun maje...O ga oo.

Anonymous said...

So sad! RIP

Pikin said...

Hmmm. It is well. May their souls rest in peace. Vote Linda Ikeji as the Most Active Blogger of the year. www.socialmediameritawards.com/vote.php

Anonymous said...

What? God have mercy and may their souls RIP XNdubuaku

joy jin nwasoka said...

This is strange, very very strange.........

joy jin nwasoka said...

This is strange, very very strange.........

wilheminna moses said...

Am sure de were poisoned..... Dis life! May dia souls rest in perfect peace. Amen...

Ada Owerri said...

Chai! Too bad, may der soul RIP...(Rochas We Know 2015)

Shina Shine said...

Heartbreaking news
This is painful

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just like that? Jehova nyere umu gi aka oo!........purelyp

Dypo Ololade said...

WTF!

Anonymous said...

May their gentle souls rest in peace with the lord,, sombody shout amen @abrahamyoung23@yahoo.com

Moonstone said...

chai! this is sad......zumafrances@gmail.com

hilary obiorah said...

Didn't a family of 5 die in the US recently and mysteriously too?

Anonymous said...

We Need a good system of information dissemination in Nigeria where citizens will be enlightened on the dangers or importance of somethings. E.g Generator fumes.

Chinco bee said...

Who could have poisoned them?Generator Fumes is causing so much death lately!may their souls RIP

Anonymous said...

Nah wah ooo, may Thier soul rest in peace. (eleyele1@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Dis ikorodu sef, it's only dat area u read stories like this

Debbie Chelsea said...

Jesuuuu....kai,dis is sad

Peculiar Chukwu said...

Omg.......really sad. This kind of news makes me sick #RIP

Shoutozone said...

Ehya... Wat a pity. Wat culd av cusd thr death?

Shoutozone said...

Ehya... Wat a pity. Wat culd av cusd thr death?

onyinye Gloria said...

God shd help us oooo. Chai! Rip to d dead

Anonymous said...

Dis is nt normal at all only in lagos state dis type of thing happens so often a whole family please d government shuld look into dis.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

What a tragedy,may their souls rest in peace.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Joy Adeniyi's blogs said...

I don't think it is generator fumes cos if it is then who put off the generator? I think it could be food poisoning. Only God knows. They should conduct a post mortem. May their souls RIP. We that are alive should always thank God, it is an opportunity to be alive, it is not a right.

Angie Cape said...

Oh my word!
May their souls rip..smh

*My R1.50c comment *

Anonymous said...

Sorry
Lordemma4love50@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Rip
Lordemma4love50@yahoo.com

Olajumoke said...

This is so sad.....food poisoning, Generator fume...May their soul rest in peace

Afolabi Tosyne said...

May their souls rest in peace
Afolabi Tosyne's blog

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...wah is dis...may dia souls rst in perfct peace..quinyluv21@yahoo.com

Amablaze said...

Blood of jesus#inshock#dis type of death is so suspicious ohh.Rip to dem all..

Fola said...

This is sad!

Boniface Onwuma said...

God forbid. There should be proper investigation.

Anonymous said...

God pls protect us all... Eternal rest to d deceased

Funso Samuel said...

Horrible! May their souls rest in peace

Cute G said...

Good grief!!!.Comfort to their loved ones. It could be any of the above . If it's generator fume, then we need to get sensitised abt the hazards of generator fumes.A lot of people are so ignorant of how important ventilation is when generator fumes are involved.
Govt please help the masses.

ogechi nsimah said...

Chia! Onyema ihe mere ezi na ulo nka! Ooh chima! Eberem eme gbula ha oooh chukwu zoo mpuru obi ha na udo.

ukbliss said...

God I commit my life into ur hands coz I'm really scared

Anonymous said...

is a pity. a whole family wiped out jst lyk dat. GOD is tym u do somtin oh. bluejenny78@gmail.com

Olaleye Adisa said...

Wat a tragedy. May their souls rest in peace.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Anonymous said...

So sad.deenop@yahoo.com

Chima Ejiofor said...

Ok dis is scarey AF, pple r just dying

Anonymous said...

What a sad news

Abiakam Ebere said...

The days are evil let's watch and pray that we may not faint. Pray and b careful d days are full of evil minds,RIP to d dead

eka said...

May deir souls rest in de lord?

Anonymous said...

Angie Cape Town
Where have u been

Anonymous said...

may dere souls rest in peace; onukwube5@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I can't just believe this.i was at itamaga for the first tym lastweeked for my friend's intro and I had to buzz her immediately I saw this news if she heard as well only for her to say they are her church members and that they weren't seen in church(MFM) last sunday but no one bothered to check up on them.had it been they did atleast dey could have saved me.its really pathetic and they still don't know the cause.Only the mum was breathing but she was too weak and she died on her way to the hospital.....Mau their souls Rest in Peace

Justina Michael said...

So tragic. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

Anonymous said...

Yetaygel@gmail.com

tina said...

OMG... This is so sad.
tina.agori@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

May there soul rest in peace


Abdullahimuhammad62@gmail.com

chemmywalata walata said...

Obara jesus

Anonymous said...

May dia soul rest in peace amen.

richard okon said...

Post mortem....who will pay!

helle russel said...

I concur.

NaNcY DreW said...

Exactly wat came 2 my mind generator fumes.
Abeg dey shud mk Power stable in dis country to avoid cases like dis. And pple shud be educated u don't put ur generator close 2 ur room,it shud b kept/ wired far way 4rm d main house and well ventilated. Lagos is ova populated with clumpsy and densed low cost houses,face me I face u. I min a lot nids 2 be done in dis country,am not saying d govt isn't trying but 4 God sakes we re 2 bkwards abeg.

snowflix said...

So painful 'tears drop' one family gone just like that, not my portion atall. May their souls rest in peace Amen #onelovefromSnow#

megan asosa said...

May they soul R.I.P.

Korinya Gaav said...

May d r soul rest in peace.

aliyu boniface said...

May der soul rest in peace...aliyuboniface@gmail.com

aliyu boniface said...

May der soul rest in peace...aliyuboniface@gmail.com

aliyu boniface said...

May der soul rest in peace...aliyuboniface@gmail.com

aliyu boniface said...

May der soul rest in peace...aliyuboniface@gmail.com

tolulope mabo said...

GOD Have Mercy. May their souls rest in perfect peace

Anonymous said...

God have mercy on us.......mohrenykaygee20@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

may GOD forgive all deir sins,nd may also dere soul rip.amin

ella john said...

Hmmmmm too many bad news on October 1st

Okoro said...

God knows best.
May their souls rest in peace..amen

Anonymous said...

Things de happen o.nzenaozo77@yahoo.com

faith anah said...

May deir souls rest in peace

Zenki Moye Brown said...

May their souls rest in peace...Amen

Anonymous said...

If it is gen. Set smoke, pls let government give us light I beg, ejoo, maka chukwu

Anonymous said...

It might be generator fumes, I mean they might have left the generator on overnight which at close range could cause suffocation due to the CO emitted. If so, there should still be traces of the pollutant in their blood stream and an autopsy report should confirm that. A thorough examination of their bodies would av 2 be done. If it leads 2 no where then d matter would be more spiritual than physical.

Anonymous said...

nawa oo RIP to d dead

Anonymous said...

The neighbours ought to be arrested ,they were not seens for more than 4days and no one cares to check on them...first day...second ...ahhhahah!!!! thats wicked!!!
but sha ...we dont know the kind of releationship they had with their neighbours

rip

ogeventures6@gmail.com said...

Lord receive there souls Amen

Subomi said...

sad! just wish people can live forever.

Chioma Okonkwo said...

sad really a sad story,may their souls rest in peace

Anonymous said...

Rip

APPLE said...

Very serious. R.I.P

Anonymous said...

Madam are you related to Bishop Dammy?

Timbyen said...

Hmmm, may there souls rest in peace

TUFINE said...

wat i dnt undastnd is d cos of thier death,anyway GOD knws best

Recent Posts