65yr old German dumps his 26-year-old African wife on Facebook. Acuses her of infidelity, stealing his car and money | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 13 September 2015

65yr old German dumps his 26-year-old African wife on Facebook. Acuses her of infidelity, stealing his car and money

65-year-old German Pleschke Heinz-Georg took to his official Facebook account to post a message announcing the official separation from his Kenyan wife. He wrote:
"All friends, note. After the unfortunate incidents in recent weeks, caused by the unlawful conduct before my wife (name withheld), I hereby give official separation from her now on, I take no liability for all her financial or other transactions. I wish her all the best for the future. But please, do not come back."
Mr. Heinz and his young wife have been together for 8 years. They met in 2007 and tied the knot in 2011. In an interview with Citizen Digital, he revealed how he met his wife and other sundry details. "I met my wife in 2007 in Mombasa. Her daughter was six-months-old then. She also told me her dad had died in a road accident in Malindi. So,she needed somebody to take care of her. I agreed to chip in. I told her am too old to marry her; but she told me age is just but a number. She wanted something more meaningful out of the relationship, so I agreed to marry her in 2011. We have now been together for eight years – four dating, four in marriage." The German also said that until their split, he was the sole provider and sustainer of his wife’s lifestyle. "All through I made sure I supported her financially and she lacked nothing. I would also make sure I visited her in Kenya from Germany two times a year; in June and December. I made sure she is living well – I booked her an apartment in Ukunda, opened her salon business, which I came to understand she closed down, sold it for small money and used the funds to finance her hefty lifestyle," Sharing his relocation plans with his wife, George disclosed: "I also told her I know she misses me, but asked her to be patient till I retire in 2013, and then I would come and live with her in Kenya forever. Perhaps buy a plot, make a home and be in each other’s arms." 
Though he was happy to take care of her, Georg knew his wife is extravagant.
"She’s the high maintenance kind of woman who likes to show off. She wasted the money on drinking with her friends, and she could hotel-hop with her clique drinking all kinds of expensive liquor."
When asked if he was suspicious of his wife’s philandering ways, he said:

"Some of her friends reported to me these things, but I had no evidence. I had to trust her – she was my wife. Some of them even told me she is sleeping around."
On the incidents that led to his disowning her on Facebook, he narrated:
"On Friday, July 17, I withdrew Sh1 million from the bank. She’d been nagging me to buy her a car, so we agreed we’ll use the money to purchase one on Monday, July 20. I however asked her to keep the money safe in the wardrobe – just to see if I could trust her."
On Saturday, July 18, the couple visited a restaurant, and Georg says she asked him for permission to use his car to visit a friend.
"She’d promised she’d come pick me after two hours. The period elapsed, and several hours later I still did not see her. I tried calling her but her cell phone was switched off. I got worried and reported the matter to police. I then proceeded home; only to be shocked to find her belonging plus the Sh1 million she’d kept in the wardrobe missing.”
He revealed the police could not trace her, and that she’d changed her phone number. However, he contacted his wife’s friends who told him that she had eloped with another man who resides in Mombasa. When he got in touch with his wife on Facebook, Heinz claims she opened up why she left without warning.
"In one of the messages, she sent me read: ‘I spent eight years of my young life with you. I just took Sh1 million and you are complaining! I needed the car too to start a new life.’" he said.
The 65-year-old narrated how he sold his home and property in Germany to come start a new life with his wife in Kenya. 
"After retiring from work in 2013 and finishing my relocation plans from Germany, I joined my wife in Mombasa in June 2015. I even told her maybe I have 25 years of life, and that our lives would be a happy one with no financial difficulties. But I am sad, she ended up disappointing me! I am hearing through our mutual friend that she said if I forgive her, she’d come back. But I have moved on; I just want a divorce!"
Maanwhile, his wife commented on the post saying,
 "I don’t argue with fools. I am your third wife by law without counting girlfriends in between. Does it mean every woman you met is bad? Go to court and apply for a divorce. Facebook won’t help you in any way."

67 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Their cup of brukutu! Dumping wife on face book, attention seeking buffun!

Unknown said...

Ok

Northern Princess 7 said...

I feel for her, the man is Kinda mean..... if Black girls keeps goin for white men, he wuld now go for black men?... lets learn to appreciate our own products... Linda? you are scarce today O... Hope you're fine ??

STERN said...

Lol of course why else do you think she agreed to get married to an old man like you. You white stupid folks never learn.. You will blame Africans for your dull iq and baseless form of reasoning. I Wish she even stole more.

AQO said...

La wa! Kenyans and foreheads tho'.








Jesus is Lord.

CELEB said...

Bad woman!

Blog It With Olivia said...

Lolz, girls are not smiling










#iT will OnLy gEt beTTer
#iT MuSt eNd In PrAiSE

Unknown said...

Oga sorry!
You were just a maga.

APPLELIPX said...

Dear lord!!!
A typical razz girl mentality
She lured d poor tin, married him only to steal frm him for another man.... these r the kinda pple dat gv Africans bad names

Unknown said...

Why blurr her face in the first pix when the second pix clearly shows her face??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Why blurr her face in the first pix when the second pix clearly shows her face??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Why blurr her face in the first pix when the second pix clearly shows her face??? Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

Her juju done expire

Anonymous said...

He got played! In all fairness he used the girl. Before we judge, let's ask what his intention were. Why date a gullible 18 year old in the first place? Simple, to take advantage! He is lucky she is not the murdering type, he would have been six feet under! He left her in Kenya, whereby, she must have all along been dreaming of travelling to Germany, while he was thinking of using her to settle his OAP behind in Kenya. This woman tried sef. If he was dealing with an Ashawo, at least she would have been getting paid and the amount would have been more than the 1million Kenya shillings he is barfing about. Too badttt! Let this be a lesson to some in a positive way, especially any male or female foreigner who thinks Africans are fools, No we ain't. Like the wife said, let Facebook sort out his problems and he should stop lying about the girl wanting him back. She grew up and saw through the whole tomfoolery. He is a buffoon.

Unknown said...

Lol na wa ooo see age diff.#MONDAYSPECIALWINONMYMIND

Unknown said...

Eeya

Alloy Chikezie said...

Sharp girl.

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm drama












Lib freak

Anonymous said...

Na wa o!
This is just one of the results of poverty. That girl never loved him, she only wanted someone who could help lift her burden, she wanted a better life.
How else can one explain an 18yr old proposing marriage to a 57yr old and claiming "age is just numbers" ? Smh
Poverty is a bastard mehn!




<< LIB Addict >>

Unknown said...

Choiii,

GALORE said...

Na wa oo

Kenyan women are so desperate... Wetin she dey find again for outside?

Well....let me wait for her own side of the story


@Galore

Unknown said...

Eeyah....

Unknown said...

OMG!!
This woman don 'knack maga' this man
Arrest the gold digger
So unfortunate

Unknown said...

Eeeeyah Oju kokoro

Unknown said...

Ungrateful wife, gold digger!!!

Unknown said...

Ungrateful wife & gold-digger!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm

Unknown said...

After all he did for her..that's human for u

Anonymous said...

When u c a poor woman , run cos they are evil .... She reminds me of what an edo girl can do

knowurway.com said...

The girl is evil girl or woman. Her days are numbered useless girl or woman. Mtcheew!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SHIT

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Lord knws if i was the man i for don sack her long time ago i swear....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

She no come for the body oo
She come for the money ooo
Sorry man. Just got to move on

Unknown said...

Lol...d old man is suddenly wise!

Unknown said...

Wicked women,

Unknown said...

Odiegwu Odiegwu Odiegwu Oooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad of her

Unknown said...

Chai! Later when bad things start happening to them they will blame the devil that was on his own jeje oh! See as this papa fall mugu!

Anonymous said...

Too bad of her

Anonymous said...

Too bad of her

Anonymous said...

Sorry man u just enter one chance.For low libido or erecter dysfuntion treatment contact.PhilBoss Health n Beauty

Anonymous said...

Sorry man u just enter one chance.For low libido or erecter dysfuntion treatment contact.PhilBoss Health n Beauty

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Busted!

Anonymous said...

Bitches ain't loyal no more. Mr. Pleshke should thank his lord that he got out of this alive. It could have been worse. She could have hired one of her goon boyfriends to kill him and still make away with the money.

Juleslouis said...

This old man is funny sha. What was he expecting? Smh

Unknown said...

So on point dear... How I wished he wrecked you.... What was he thinking when a young girl like that with all her oxytocin and progesterone intact came to marry you a man that can barely give her the type of overall company she will ever want..

Anonymous said...

Next time look for a woman your own age.

Unknown said...

Such is life ni. NEXT!!!

TAMARA SPLASH said...

Na him sabi

Anonymous said...

White people always fall prey to people like her

Dollyp said...

This is very bad.
Women, stop giving other women bad names.

Anonymous said...

That's cool 2 million naira or 9,500 dollars.

skenod said...

why hide her name and face while showing the mans face and name, this is very unfair.

Fola said...

U were together for 8yrs..... U couldn't get her a car, u couldn't arrange for her to visit Europe u just come twice in a year, mshewww.. Story for d gods

Anonymous said...

You feel for her ke? The gold digging slut whose intention from day one was to milk the man dry. Giving women everywhere a bad name.

ary said...

Sucker

Anonymous said...

That's because women keep playing the victim all the time including Linda. Y taya me.

Anonymous said...

Old fool and an opportunist. He is too old for her and she was only after money not love.

Okokobioko said...

And after we will say that Oyibo people are dumb and unfaithful, for a her to pledge her loyalty to him and behave like that, it goes to show what small girls can do for money

Anonymous said...

Maybe the girl had hoped she would be the one relocating to Germany and not the man coming to live in Kenya. Seeing a young woman twice a year and you called that marriage?, unserious man.

Unknown said...

I am going to kenya to marry before, with what I am seeing now, I just change my mind,these model ladies cannot stay a night without pistol inside their tin,

Ebby said...

wht can the old man gives to the still young growing lady if not his money, so the old fool should learn his lessons by now

Anonymous Personified said...

Hope she knows that the money won't last forever. Greed kills!

Anonymous Personified said...

Hope she knows that the money won't last forever. Greed kills!

Unknown said...

Na wah oooo

Anonymous said...

My dear don't be fooled, life in Europe is hard and financially alot of people live from hand to mouth. Visiting twice a year has cost him for sure around 10.000€ that is quiet a lot of money.

Unknown said...

What did he expect?

Recent Posts