What this crazy but creative mum did to make her daughter take 2nd position in class | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 20 August 2015

What this crazy but creative mum did to make her daughter take 2nd position in class

Article was not written by me. It's an advertorial. Please read below..
Na waohh! Some mums are crazysha. I got this mail today and I was both surprised and impressed. Thought I should share what this mum did because of her daughter’spoor result and how she made her child move from 20th in class to 2nd position! You won’t believe her shocking approach!


My daughter was a proper OLODO!! I’m not like many parents that shy away from problems concerning their children, I don’t think that helps so I face them head on. I’m a working class mum living in Lekki, I have 3 kids and an ever demanding husband. My daughter is the eldest so when I started noticing her academic problems I didn’t answer her, I simply hoped they would pass. Truth is I didn’t have her time until she got to primary 4, that is when this girl gave me better disgrace in public.
Here’s what happened ohh! I went with my daughter for a party of one my secondary school classmates that always praised me for being a brainy and carrying first. While we were there, my daughter and I met many of my old friends, my daughter has a very unique name and they said loved her name, that’s how one bad belle inside asked her to spell her name. My daughter couldn’t spell her name! Her own name at age 8! My heart cut!
I resulted to beating oh! Better beating! For every word she couldn’t spell I would give her a stroke. After 1 week I was the one taking painkillers for my arm, so I stopped beating her and said no more tv, instead I would lock her up in my room to read. She started to retreat and get depressed. So I told her to start doing press up! When she comes home and I see 0 in her note she will do 10 press-ups. Nothing worked!
Then a friend gave me this number 01-2913970, she told me, they are education consultants and tutors and she had heard very good things about them. I forgot about it until I heard of them here on my Lindaikeji. So I got a tutor on the islandfrom Prepclassat the beginning of the new school term (this was 3rd term in April this year) and told them I want a very good tutor and if my daughter doesn’t pass I will fire the tutor immediately.
The tutor was unbelievably good. She didn’t know I used to spy on them from the kitchen window. After the second week my daughter started to improve, it was like magic. I was paying only N50,000 for this magic oh, the tutor would visit my home 3 times a week and spend 2 hours or more with my daughter. When the results came out, my olodo daughter took 2nd in the class, I called the Prepclass tutor aside and asked her how she did this miracle, even my daughter’s school teacher’s where shocked.
The tutor told me my daughter was not actually dull she just needed someone to provide her with support,she wanted attention whether good or bad. When she started getting 100% attention, 1 on 1 from her tutor, she wanted to do more to get that kind of attention. The tutor showed her that she couldget it by being a very good student and after that everything changed. The Prepclass tutor practically changed my daughter’s life in less than 4 months. I realize the power of getting a teacher to help your child personally and it goes beyond just academics. Prepclass tutors are simply superb, what my daughter got was a teacher and a mentor not just a teacher

Do you want their contact or want to know more about them?

Prepclass is the most reputable tutoring academic outfit in Lagos. We assign our experienced tutors to homes based on the needs of the child and the results the parent wants to achieve. You can get one of our tutors by following this link

They are a Government registered company that has worked in over 500 homes and have a 90% success rate with their kids. They have even received several awards for their ground breaking work in education. They have their main office at No 1 Zansi close, Onike Lagos and parents can visit whenever they want to or reach them on 01-2913970 or chat with them on www.prepclass.com.ng, they have a consultant waiting online to offer free consultation from 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 12pm - 4pm on Saturdays.

Working with Prepclass puts you at a security and satisfaction guarantee. You can’t always oversee your child’s tutoring session but Prepclass can help you and ensure you always get the best from your child’s tutoring.


See this funny video about what happens in some parents houses when they don’t use Prepclass.



67 comments:

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

She try

Anonymous said...

Creative indeed.......love her approach

Anonymous said...

Lols, this is an advert

BONARIO NNAGS said...

The importance of close teacher pupil relationship,in aiding a child's relationship cannot be overemphasized.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

Cool

Grace said...

Really nice oh

Grace said...

Really nice oh

Mma ino said...

Story

Unknown said...

Nice advert

Unknown said...

I thot it ws a nice story until I saw it ws an advertisement. We hear u ma

Mrs Sanusi said...

Summer break is almost over,makes sense to get an after school tutor

Unknown said...

Nice strategy...

Ajoke said...

Linda sabi do adverts in a creative way

Unknown said...

That's a good one. Congrats to you for the bold step

Unknown said...

Nice advertorial piece. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Nice advertorial piece. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Nice advertorial piece. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Advert shaaaaa

SWILL MARTIN said...

Cooooool funny video tho.

Anonymous said...

Linda u b fool,just promoting dis people.senator

Anonymous said...

WE HEAR...TOMJERRYSWIT

Unknown said...

Cool advertorial.

Here's why you should read to your kids


Anonymous said...

Nothing crazy and creative about this. She is not d first 2 employ a private tutor

mel20 said...

Gerara here!!

Unknown said...

Pls if u want to advertise the business u are doing for parents pls go straight to the point then. All this stories Ok, Thank you for the information u just passed now we have their number now

David Iyke said...

Linda Linda Linda! Are you an actor or an advert manager now?

Unknown said...

Madam....u shuld have sent ur olodo daughter to a better school instead. Cant spell her name kwa???? then u shuld be refunded all the skool fees.

franklin said...

Linda u for tell us say na advert u dey do for them

franklin said...

Linda u for tell us say na advert u dey do for them

Anonymous said...

This advert is so poorly written I wouldn't take my child there for any type of educational training. Sorry I'll pass!

YellowMan said...

This advertorial is full of lies. You guy simply made up this story to market your service.

YellowMan said...

This advertorial is full of lies. You guy simply made up this story to market your service.

Jeremiah Wesley said...

Second position is not bad.

Anonymous said...

Should I read it? Since you've already said I won't believe her shocking approach.

Anonymous said...

This is really a good marketing strategy.... I love the awareness .

Anonymous said...

Madam Mom, with your several typos and awkward grammar in places, I sincerely think you also need the services of that 'tutor' as well. Good luck.

cuckoo said...

Another ad...

Nameless said...

This reeks of mediocrity. There's nothing crazy or even creative about this.

Angie said...

The first paragraph.. lol-ed now I'm crying and having runny nose..
Nice one!

Unknown said...

Mama linda I c u

























Lib freak

Anonymous said...

Mstcheewwwwwww

Pikin wey wan know book go know book abeg.

How many of us got attention from our parents yet we were top on the class.Make them go sit down abeg.

EL Chapo said...

Advertisement

Unknown said...

So this was an advertisement afterall. Bastards kept us reading the story like it was some real life inspirational story or shit! Wtf!

Anonymous said...

Is this an ad or a true life story?

Unknown said...

Omo see advert ooooo, I was so enjoying this until she mentioned prep tutor. Mtttchhewwwww. Parents are the best tutors for their children you must make out time coz that prep woman will not be their forever . parents should be the ones getting tutors that will train them on how to train their wards eg Britney spears went for a maths class bcoz of her boys. 50k na person school fees for university o ,dey there they form lekki woman I wonder who will manage your kitchen and husband in bed

I B M bolubantin said...

She's really crazy indeed

Unknown said...

abeg nor vex Linda, Na coded advert b dis

Anonymous said...

Lwkm smh. Alarming story.
~D great anonymous!

Unknown said...

Good but not affordable for the middle class and the poor, Linda post my comment.

Anonymous said...

What sort of non sense i sthis linda? This is no longer news. Your fame has gotten into ur head abi? NON-sense.

akin said...

they paid for d advert o, so they had to find a way for u to read it

AMARACHI (LindaIkeji's Daughter) said...

Mtcheew

Anonymous said...

So in the name of advertising your services, Preptutors wrote a story about how a mother tortured her daughter because she could not spell her name and people think it is funny. It was so bad that after a week she had to take painkillers. I see. Who will flog the mother who did not notice that her 8 year old daughter could not spell her name until someone asked her at a party? What were you and your ever demanding husband doing? Please do not resort to poorly written, cheap, stories that border on ridiculous to sell your services. If you want me to think you are any good, u have got to be more creative.

Anonymous said...

U no know book. Olodo.

Unknown said...

Linda can hype for Africa. Babe u try sha.











#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

Linda can hype for Africa. Babe u try sha.











#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous said...

Your English is so bad, damn!! Wonder why you were surprised by your daughters olodoness?

MY TURN said...

Anonymous August 20, 2015 at 3:11 PM


yOUR comment captures my very words... this is how Linda scammed us shamelessly with stupid poorly written made up stories from SHAPEYOU... RUBBISH TRY HARDER AT 8 YOUR CHILD CAN'T SPELL HER OWN NAME SMH

Anonymous said...

My problem with this is how true your story is madame cos a lot of schools (the private ones) don't use positions!Newsflash!!!

So for me,if you lied about that,what else did you lie about.?The press UPS for an 8 years old girl is a little much.Another lie?Hmmmm.

Advertise your business but please chill on the lie.If your daughter couldn't spell her name at 8(that's pry 4),how on earth did she get past nursery 2.Another lie?Hmmmm.

And from not being able to spell her unique name to coming second?You must either change the school or take this story else where.I understand majority of people that comment on lindas blog are a little slow(from the comments we read) but please give some credit to those who aren't dimwitted.

Anonymous said...

That's why you are sold unnecessary products.linda clearly said she didn't write this

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Anonymous said...

Like I wrote,not everyone on lib is daft.thank you 3:11 and a few others.This is by far the most stupid advert ever.Dimwit!And Linda please be careful what you endorse all in the name of income.Jeez.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, Not everyone on Lindaikeja is gullible.

Best channel to advertise

next pls..............

Anonymous said...

where is my msg?

Anonymous said...

Advertisement

Anonymous said...

Prep tutor for a primary 4 pupil @ 50k? ...there is fire on the mountain

Unknown said...

In summary, we should get a prepclass tutor.......nice

Recent Posts