Actor Michael Jai White apologizes to all his exes in an open letter | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 16 April 2015

Actor Michael Jai White apologizes to all his exes in an open letter

If you ever dated Hollywood actor Michael Jai White, then this letter is for you. If you didn't date him...well, still read it :-).

The actor, who said he's found true love with his wife Gillian Waters (pictured with him above) wrote an emotional letter to all the women he's hurt in the past. He said his intense love for his wife have him feeling apologetic to all the women who came before her, who loved him and got hurt.

Over the weekend, he published a lengthy letter on Facebook about how giving his heart to Gillian has made him a stronger man and a better person. Read his letter after the cut...


In Michael's words...

"In all my years as a grown man I knew, without a doubt, that women were different than men and required a gang of emotional attention. I came to the resolution that part of a man’s role was to endure women’s emotional neediness by patronizing them much as you would a child: “Yes, Dear, I’m listening,” even though this is some rhetorical BS. “Of course I miss you,” even though I just saw yo’ a– a little while ago! “I see you’re calling me”… even though I just F*^#ing talked to you 20 minutes ago!

As a man, you have to deal with hand holding, “yes dearing,” and freaking cuddling! I endured this for years until my relationships reached their natural demise due to some natural chemistry flaw between us or the woman’s natural chemical imbalance–yes I said it! I believed ALL WOMEN WERE CRAZY and the only choice a man had was to decide exactly how much crazy he’s willing to deal with to sustain a relationship.

It’s crazy to think I, as a man, would ever want to spend every waking moment with a woman, to be all-up-on each other constantly, to talk endlessly about “every-damned-thing” and see each other “every-damned-day!” I was always the spoiled Alpha Male who didn’t have to try as hard and I dealt out advice to my brethren due to my abundant experience with women. I had Alpha Females, “Dime Pieces” with degrees and plenty of them! I pretty much got every woman I wanted, rich or famous and who could argue with my numbers? On every level, I was “The Man!” Agreed? Well take my numbers, “Dime Pieces,” and vast experience and apply it to what I’m about to say–I WAS WRONG ABOUT WOMEN ALL THESE YEARS! My [Exes] were right!

The interesting thing about every good argument is the shifting percentages of validity on each opposing side, but only one concept will tip the argument past the 51% and expose the unflinching reality of the truth. My new life philosophy is to look forward to being wrong because each time I’m wrong, I learn something that unlocks the door to a concept I struggled to understand. The truth is then revealed and to live in the truth is to live in enlightenment.

I am now in a relationship that I never knew was even possible. I’m in love with my best friend who I shower with endless affection, talk to all times of the day and miss the moment I leave her side. I now understand what the women of my past desired from me. They INSTINCTIVELY KNEW that love actually looked this way! Everything from the hand holding to countless daily declarations of love were not only a byproduct of the man’s emotions but it was something easily volunteered by the man who’d truly loved them.

I simply didn’t love my Ex’s in the capacity their spirits knew organically needed to be loved. I believe woman nowadays have learned to settle for what’s FAMILIAR to love. In turn, they’ve had to decide how much of a man’s love they can live without to sustain a relationship. As we men are natural leaders in providing security, it is women who are the natural leaders in how to love. They are instinctively born with the barometer to feel when love is real. The behaviors they’ve required from men IS the behavior that is true for love.

The crazy lesson for men is that YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU CAN BE UNTIL YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND YOURSELF. I can say that I am now the very best version of myself and that’s due entirely to my relationship. My perspective is clear, my goals are defined, distractions are nonexistent, my business and personal relationships are stronger than ever. I don’t feel like “The Man,” anymore. I feel like A MAN."

68 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Karma?

Davido's driver said...

Nice of him. Touching story lol. Lindaobserve

Alloy Chikezie said...

I Hope they accept his letter, but was this necessary?

Your comment will be visible after approval

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
One of my best hollywood actors....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Jisike na ede edemede....nna abia ka nguchaa fa ncha oh.

Anonymous said...

Funny stories from funny peeps every day
Photo of Oyo governor, Ajimobi French-kissing his daughter sparks outrage(See Photo)

Weird Couple! Meet Denrele's wife-to-be

Leaked: Video of a slim Warri babe in hot sexcapade with three guys (Fast Download)

Anonymous said...

Funny stories from funny peeps every day
Photo of Oyo governor, Ajimobi French-kissing his daughter sparks outrage(See Photo)

Weird Couple! Meet Denrele's wife-to-be

Leaked: Video of a slim Warri babe in hot sexcapade with three guys (Fast Download)

Unknown said...

Not a fan.

biijay said...

So he's in love now abi?great

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

DAT one of d actors I respect so much...

Unknown said...

Thank God he dem it fit to apologies to them thou it hurts but he still has the heart to say he's sorry. So to all of the ladies he has cheated on in one way or the other Michael jai white is deeply sorry ok!

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Awww how manly of him..nice writeup

www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fool....after chopping dem back and front

CeeBee said...

This isn't an apology, he just accepts his earlier perspective of the female gender with respect to their understanding of love, is wrong. Particularly appreciate where he says he now looks forwards to being wrong because of the things he can learn from that situation.Hope this one lasts for you brother !!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Whi get time to read dis epistle? Next biko

Unknown said...

Interesting. Pls let him go, and tak a long sit far away. Who cares abt his apology.

Unknown said...

I don't see the need for this.
Is irrelevant.
Is like he is rubbing how much he loves his wife on their faces and how she's better than them because he found true in her not them.

Anonymous said...

Word up bruh! Feeling every word of this! Can totally relate....Infact this is ME!

Innocentia Annie said...

Good for him

Anonymous said...

Gbam. Pls, tell them more. Where's that fucking silent millionaire? What have u got to say?

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!

Bonita Bislam said...

I guess how he handled Angela in Perry Tyler's "why did I get married?"also helped formed his opinion and hence this letter huh? Lol

Unknown said...

Wow...gud,it's all true

Unknown said...

His problem.
'Who Him Help'.

Unknown said...

Good one..

QQQ said...

Thoughtful

Unknown said...

hmmmm Michael is a fine hunk ..

Unknown said...

wow wow wow!!!!...an eye opener this is
.I am not in love yet cause those holding hands and endless fone calls don't come natural yet .searching mode activated.#Imustfindtruelove

Anonymous said...

Lindodo, hw far with the give away winners? Iv sent u my account details but no alert yet. I hope am not the only one left out oo..hoping to hear frm u soonest..thanks in anticipation

Unknown said...

Hmmmm men and women take note

TOLULOPE said...

HE IS JUST STUPID...........THIS HIS WIFE WILL SOON SHOCK HIM

Anonymous said...

The sad fate for this man is that he will get hurt by this woman. Relationships are a vicious cycle. It's never 50/50. It's very possible that this woman does not feel as strongly for him as he does for her. That's life. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Unknown said...

Can't see any apology buh it's all gud....

Anonymous said...

Am so ashamed at your sense of reasoning. ... so sad!

Unknown said...

He should park well pls.

Unknown said...

Ngwanu, all those affected unu anugonu. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Ngwanu, all those affected unu anugonu. Linda take note!

wale said...

The funny thing is the love might not last.. Just take it easy man

Anonymous said...

whoopsy sorry darling, its not silent millionaire, ITS QUIET BILLIONAIRE. By the way sweetness, you still belong to me.. Revelation or not, if not for fame, you would have had me either still. Do you Fucking Understand!!!

Unknown said...

Adaobi, don't mind this anonymous creature. You're right

Unknown said...

Omg! I read every bit of... Awwww can only imagine how his better half feels,...I mean, with all the unending problems in the world, it ll help a lot to hear your man say you are THE ONE.......* thinking *

Anonymous said...

GUD ONE MAN..LET DEM ACCPT IT OR REMAIN BITTER EVER...TOMJERRYSWIT

Unknown said...

Wetin Com Concern Me?

Anonymous said...

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU CAN BE UNTIL YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND YOURSELF.

THAT IS THE POINT WHERE YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN LOVE.

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU CAN BE UNTIL YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND YOURSELF.

THAT IS THE POINT WHERE YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN LOVE.

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU CAN BE UNTIL YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND YOURSELF.

THAT IS THE POINT WHERE YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN LOVE.

Nky said...

Hehehehe, funny you

Anonymous said...

Ok. I forgive you.

Anonymous said...

And next thing dey'll file for divorce.

yawanow said...

The crazy lesson for men is that YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU CAN BE UNTIL YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND YOURSELF. I can say that I am now the very best version of myself and that’s due entirely to my relationship. My perspective is clear, my goals are defined, distractions are nonexistent, my business and personal relationships are stronger than ever. I don’t feel like “The Man,” anymore. I feel like A MAN."

Unknown said...

HAHAHA JAI WHITE... I KNOW MY DEAR TASHA SMITH AKA ANGELA IS NOT AMONGST THEM.... COS SHE NO DEY TAKE NONSENSE(FOR BETTER FOR WORSE MOVIE)

Unknown said...

Well said. Some ladies may not like ds tho

Anonymous said...

I appreciate his honesty. He's given a lot of insight as to why guys are douche bags. You're not the one for him honey.

Uche said...

Exactly, no apology in d write up, he is just flaunting what he has now.

Juleslouis said...

Wish all men would feel d same way. Some women r still crazy tho!

amakandidi said...

VERY NICE OF HIM E NO DEY EASY lo!

Subomi said...

its unnecessary

Arsenal said...

I managed to take a glimpse of the first paragraph, and gathered that truly, concerned women clamor for emotional attention but in summary, it takes a man in love to endure the women's emotional neediness including the "sh*t"
All the same, love is blind.

UMU ABAGANA said...

OLOFO SO THIS IS AN APOLOGY? THIS GUY IS A CUNT. THAT WOMAN IS GOING TO BANG HIS BEST FRIEND, HE CAN BET HIS BOTTOM DOLLAR ON THAT

Anonymous said...

This doesn't sound like an apology at all, it sounds like some form of self realization that will actually make his exes feel bad. Enjoy your relationship,dude,*no hard feelings* but no need to rub it in our faces.

Unknown said...

I see

Anonymous said...

yes! you are "THE Man"... bless your soul.. wish you both endless happiness!

Anonymous said...

Yes! You are "THE" MAN!! bless your soul.. wish you both endless happiness!

Anonymous said...

Rosie Said......Deep thoughts from Micheal.This love is a crazy thing.Have you ever wondered why someone comes your way and you always feel like something is missing,this same person meets someone else and they are crazy in love.Case in point, George Clonney was married once,didn't like the experience and decided he is not good at marriage therefore will never marry.He dated a lot of women,some thought he will change his mind and marry them,For where? And then here comes Amal,And this same George cannot wait to marry her......There is something called LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing about life is that SHE will now be the one to break his heart.

SWILL MARTIN said...

***yawns

Anonymous said...

oh how ilove love.










Azure.

Unknown said...

D crazy sequence about luv is dat A luvs B but B doesn't luv A. Instead, B is madly in luv wit C. But C doesn't even care if B exists. Instead, C is miserably in luv wit A who is already stupidly in luv wit B. It's indeed an unending sequence.

Unknown said...

MEDICINE AFTER DEATH ...ROLLING MY BIG EYES AT HIM

Unknown said...

Apology not accepted

Recent Posts