Official Video.. Skuki Ft. Shizzi - Gbemileke | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 1 June 2014

Official Video.. Skuki Ft. Shizzi - Gbemileke

Kids, family, garden and blue skies. Skuki paints a beautiful picture with their new video Gbemileke directed by the creative Adasa Cookey of SquareBall Media. The song also features prolific hit maker Shizzi. This is a rendition that is bound to put a smile on your face and make your day with every replay. Enjoy....


LISTEN TO 'GBEMILEKE': http://old.hulkshare.com/skukiofficial/skuki-gbemileke-ft-shizzi

CONNECT WITH SKUKI:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/skukivavavoom
               https://twitter.com/Skukipeeshaun
Instagram: http://instagram.com/skukivavavoom
                     http://instagram.com/skukipeeshaun

25 comments:

Editor said...

Nice on there

Unknown said...

Nice one dudes....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Molade said...

Skuki guys you seemed to be going from strength to strength these days. If they had told me I would enjoy you people, I would have disagreed. This music takes it home for me, keep it up, do not let anything hinder you into loosing focus. Remember God always and he shall be your strength, for the Lord says in Isaiah 41:10 " Do not gaze about, for I am your God" he says 'I will really help you' 'I would keep fasthold of you with my right hand of righteousness". Continue the good work. This new sound and video particularly applies to the situation in I and my husband's life right now. May God continue to bless you, your family and colleagues

Anonymous said...

One word > DOPE!

Ngozin said...

Very CLEAN video !! kudos guys !

#King said...

My fav skuki song now..I love dis song a lot....................#KingOfKings

Unknown said...

I love these guys but I don't like their stage name.(Skuki). Meaning? ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Olubukola Ozone said...

Jumpin on d 'download' button right away

TRACY GURL said...

Skuki, these guys have always been doing fine and I love them. Hope I cud be one of their girlfriend

Unknown said...

Nice video love the concept

Anonymous said...

This jam is giving me goose bumps. Too sweet

Anonymous said...

For a New Act, they are trying o.hehe

-Major

Amarachukwu. said...

Nice one guys.

Anonymous said...

Ehhhhh JAM OF LIFE. Love this video. Eleda ti gbemileke *twerks*. Fine men full this video too..Shizzi and Zeez i see una.

Unknown said...

Nice one skuki.

VIA TECNO B3

Anonymous said...

9ice1! 1st time dat am listening to dem and am impressed.

Anonymous said...

Lmao. Anon 7:52 let skuki catch yu, calling them new acts. Na yu them go throwey vex on top next. Hahaha

APPLE said...

Ok i have listened to it.

Anonymous said...

I like the chill feel of this video. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

This song ran thru my head all night. Getting addicted to it already

Unknown said...

Waxing strong but dey need more effort..;just my opinion ooooh

Unknown said...

Loving this twins...waxing strong day by day, d sky will b yur limit..be d best of yur time

Unknown said...

GOD BLESS SKUKI....

Unknown said...

GOD BLESS SKUKI...

Unknown said...

Native attire and Cap by Jaxnwears. lovely Video. @jaxnwears #jaxnwears

Recent Posts