“Maramma Protect and Grow Your Hair Challenge 2015” | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 20 March 2015

“Maramma Protect and Grow Your Hair Challenge 2015”

It promises to be beneficial for people who struggle with retaining a good hair length. This hair care challenge will help your hair gain maximum length this year.

What It Is? A Year-long hair challenge (organized by Maramma Beauty Store), to Grow your hair and retain maximum length this year using protective hair-styling and healthy hair care routines.



Benefits:
• Get all the information you need to Grow your hair and retain maximum length this year.
• Learn effective protective-style hair care regimens.
• Get discounts on prescribed hair products for the hair challenge.
• Get referrals to hair care professionals in Abuja area.
• Attend periodic info free meetings to share progress & challenges, communicate with other participants and receive expert advice.
• For All Hair Types: Natural & Relaxed Relaxed Hair to Natural Hair.
Click here for more information :http://goo.gl/pBbl7X
When :Launch Event & 1st Meeting,  Saturday March 21st,
Time : 4pm
Where :Maramma Beauty Store, Plot 165a 1st Avenue, Gwarimpa - Abuja

27 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Ok nice

Unknown said...

Abuja kwa??? Okiie o! Abuja people make una enjoy. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Abuja kwa??? Okiie o! Abuja people make una enjoy. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Abuja kwa??? Okiie o! Abuja people make una enjoy. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Abuja kwa??? Okiie o! Abuja people make una enjoy. Linda take note!

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Ladies wer weavon don jaburata dem hair,get in here o,

Anonymous said...

ADVERT WITH STYLE IN HGH AND LOW PLACES...SEEN...TOMJERRYSWIT

Unknown said...

Okay, thanks. I will go for it.

Unknown said...

Noted!

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice one and great. Thumbs up for dis.

Ogechi@ afakos@yahoo.com said...

This is a good initiative for those with short hairs.

Unknown said...

Nice one
But I love my hair the way it is

Unknown said...

Lol funny advert or campaign.. Grow your hair and they are all carrying artificial hair they should lead by example... Linda see me

Innocentia Annie said...

Too bad its in Abj if its in Lag would have given it a thought of attending.

Unknown said...

Interesting. I jes cut my hair bald. I got tired of my relaxed hair and now want to grow my natural hair. This would be a good motivation.

Unknown said...

Wat if am bowed headed????

~Sirius~ said...

Already on this journey.
It's for all hair types if you ask me.

My hair is relaxed, however I retouch only 2ce a year and ensure my hair is in protective styles or wear fabulous wigs!!

I condition, oil and moisturize weekly.

My hair is almost bra length from nape- this is my second year.

Unknown said...

I was looking for articles on Salon in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post! Also, check out more here: Spa in Dubai

Subomi said...

good luck ladies

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. It's in Abuja. I think they should also organize one in Lagos.

Anonymous said...

Am 1 of there passionate customer. I promise u if u go natural u won't want to try anything. It can b very addictive. Their location is quite easy.

Queen Tea said...

Sirius dear, I think I will go with this your method. My hair is a sorry sight, so scanty and all my front hair is gone. I really need to work on it. Pls can you recommend any thing I can use on my front hair?? Plsssss

Elodie O. Mbape said...

How interesting that all of them are actually wearing fake hair...but talk about protecting and growing hair. I rest my case!

Maramma said...

Hello Elodie! Ihu from Maramma here. Al 3 of us ladies have long healthy natural hair and we are using protective styling to grow our hair, with less handling and more TLC (tender loving care and attention). So since most Nigerian Women are rocking weave and braids anyway, why not use opportunity to practice good hair care and maximize the length? Protect and Grow Challenge will help provide the information needed.

Ada said...

I have been able to.grow waistlength relaxed hair by deep conditioning , moisturising and I get my hair products from an online store in lagos. It's www.hairsage.com

MY TURN said...

when are they coming to Lagos

Unknown said...

ok

Recent Posts