'It was vibrating in my stomach' Girl had emergency surgery after getting 7 inch dildo stuck up in her bum (Photos) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 October 2016

'It was vibrating in my stomach' Girl had emergency surgery after getting 7 inch dildo stuck up in her bum (Photos)

A student teacher and mum of one who got a dildo (sex toy) stuck in her anus had to undergo surgery after trying to no avail to remove the object, even going as far as using a fork handle and BBQ prongs to remove it.
Emma Phillips was 'enjoying' with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the sex toy ‘disappeared’. She even thought bf Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow only to press down on her navel and hear a vibrating sound 'inside her'.
Emma was rushed to hospital to receive surgical procedure and has now spoken out, warning other women to not let shame stop them from seeking medical help if they are faced with a similar situation in the future.
Emma, 24, from Wallasey, Merseyside, said:
“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.'' She said to Sun UK. 
“He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner. He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.”
Emma said:
“We’d both been drinking the night before so we couldn’t drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am. The call handler said ‘tell me exactly what the problem is’ so I had to tell him.”
Emma said:
 “At that point it was just more surreal than anything. I didn’t feel much pain at that point – I was in too much shock. The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief. 
At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.” “I think before that I thought of it as just a little operation to get it out, I still wasn’t taking it that seriously. When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.”


At 12pm Emma underwent the surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it.Emma said:
“My daughter was staying with my mum and dad as I stayed at Lee’s the night before.
“I wasn’t going to tell them but then I was going into surgery I knew we were going to have to say something so I told my mum the real reason. I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready.  I’ve learnt that I’ll need to be a bit more careful in the future. 
“Lee’s not been scarred by it – he just thinks it’s funny. I think he should have one up his bum and take one for the team.”We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help. 
“I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgemental. There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal. You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.” 

43 comments:

Unknown said...

Mumu

Unknown said...

I wish dis to al d gurls dat indulge in dis bulshit..

Unknown said...

She neva shi shun thing..

Anonymous said...

end time gal

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Even going as far as using fork handle and BBQ prongs to remove it??Lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ *my chest* all these oyibo people wee no kii meπŸ˜‚ Aunty why so deep ?



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

A big LOL.

Unknown said...

end time gal

Unknown said...

end time gal

UNIKDRUMZ said...

lolx......nxt she should try 11 inch.


Auntylindapichupoh

Lukman said...

This idiot, what happened to your Dick?

Unknown said...

Nna na wa o! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha when one's evil ways get casted... pele sha
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Chai! Things people do behind closed door. Hmmm, na wa o.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH this is so funny...good 4her
Signed
LibBadBoy

Anonymous said...

Sue the sex toy company for a million pounds!

OSINANL said...

GOOD FOR HER... BITCH
THAT THINGS SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU

Unknown said...

Oloshi omo ale

Unknown said...

Hian!! Na wa oooo




Post my comment

Unknown said...

Serves her right... #pervert

Unknown said...

SERVES HER EXTREMELY RIGHT. IDIOT.... SHE WAS VERY LUCKY SHE DIDN'T DIE MISBEHAVING.







AUNTY LINDA πŸ‘©

Unknown said...

This is really shameful,better stop be4 you die abeg

Unknown said...

Dildo wee not kee women in dis town n world

Azukor said...

Dat's why you need Azukor's 9 inches, E no dey detach.

augustyne alaribe said...

stupid people everywhere

Ohiren Erimiakhena said...

Na dis type of things i dey like....things of public disgrace and shame to elements like this one,7inch dildo!.😊😊😊

Unknown said...

Ok

Unknown said...

Pathetic!
Do you require the services of a 2D/3D Motion Graphics Animator, Web developer, Company cards, logo, Video editing, General Graphics etc. Please msg me via oyinkansolaajayi.bleco123@gmail.com or Tel: 08132707395, 08162845467. Tnx.
Aunty Linda biko post my comment o.

Unknown said...

Can you imagine

Anonymous said...

Hahahaaha..sorry but I just have to laugh.πŸ˜‚

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol sorry dear

Unknown said...

You were with a guy & still a dildo had to be used... good for U!

BJ Bonji said...

Shocking
she must have a wide very
Sex toys are usually pretty safe. Used one regularly which in UI.

BJ Bonji said...

Shocking
she must have a wide pussy
Sex toys are usually pretty safe.
Used one regularly while in U.I

Unknown said...

Na God save u

BJ Bonji said...

She must have a very large pussy.
Sex toys are generally safe
Used them all through my days in UI with no mishaps

Unknown said...

New Dildo for sale rechargeable (pink) contact me on 08027548778

Anonymous said...

Freeborn wept!

BJ Bonji said...

Shocking
Her pussy must be quite wide
Sex toys are pretty safe.
Used them regularly in my days in UI and had no issues

Anonymous said...

How many times do U want to post this???
You used them regularly in UI, we have heard!!! Continue!

Anonymous said...

Her pussy or anus must have been very wide and wet for the sex toy to have swing its way into her stomach. Useless children

Anonymous said...

E don reach na we don hear. If you like use am for Uniben or ABU, which one concern us?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous 8:19AM i tire for the girl oh. She don tell us tire. If you like use am for UI, na watin concern us? Na your toto go tear na. Stmcheew

Alex said...

Fits ha buh thanks to God she made it,gotta repent. Visit https://naijachetatshome.blogspot.com for more news thanks

Recent Posts