Blessing Okagbare - 'I have goals written up and posted around my room" | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 30 July 2015

Blessing Okagbare - 'I have goals written up and posted around my room"

Africa’s fastest woman, Blessing Okagbare, featured in a new Nike campaign, #Africasofast, reminds us why she is such an inspiration to so many. The world-class sprinter and long jumper currently holds the continents’ 100 meter record but has her sights set firmly on new records:
“I’d like to break 10.7 seconds for the 100 and 22.8 seconds for the 200, and I want to jump further than 7.3 meters in the long jump. I have goals written up and posted around my room...”
In a no-holds barred story on her loves and likes, showcasing her arduous journey to the top of her game, Blessing shares her love of gospel music, almonds and her favourite Nike Training Shoes. 

Read Blessing's full story and all about the #AfricaSoFast campaign on Nike.com: http://news.nike.com/news/nike-women-presents-blessing-okagbare

34 comments:

Apple Berry said...

It's all good. Keep making Nigeria proud

Unknown said...

Great

Trendyify said...

Beautiful woman



















it is well

Unknown said...

Dats nice

Bonita Bislam said...

This woman inspires me.Luv her silly!

AMIJEZ said...

Go girl,the Lord is ur strenght. Nothing stops a man of vision.

AC£S said...

Living legend

Unknown said...

Dats good to know. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

22.8 seconds in the 200m?
are you sure about this? She has already run faster than this no?

Unknown said...

Blessing okagbare,my sis has always aspire to be like her.







.
I love you......yes youuuuuuuuuu

Unknown said...

Seen

aproko manager said...

Okagbare that your mansion wen dey sapele abeg give me one room make I dey manage na shuuuuuu...if your goals dey pasted around ur room....give me one room for sapele make I paste my goal

Anonymous said...

This girl is beautiful and something special. And it's 21.8 for the 200m not 22.8 her pb is 22.2secs

Unknown said...

grt wrk gal kip it up

lami said...

Good one.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Good for u

Unknown said...

Go national stadium go paste ur own goals

Anonymous said...

Love her. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

beautiful and impressive....

Anonymous said...

Shut up ur mouth,must u comment on every post??

Unknown said...

I wish her success in achieving her goals.

Unknown said...

Nice one

Unknown said...

Good to knoow

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

Love u Blessing....all d best dear

Unknown said...

Wish her all the best!!!

Anonymous said...

I just Love this Lady

Unknown said...

Wonderful woman. Bless you

Anonymous said...

I believe in this lady! Watch out for her in Rio! My prayer is that God keeps her and protects her from injury b4 then! Go Blessing!

Anonymous said...

I wonder o

Unknown said...

A good role model for young Nigerian women, not the Kardashians and co

Oluwadamilola Akinayo said...

Doing Nigeria proud and doing Nike ads that is just awesome. All the best to her for real...

ary said...

Proud and African

Unknown said...

I Wish You Success. Achieve Your Goals. #PrideofNaija

temmy said...

I salute you sister you are a gifet to the world!

Recent Posts