"Why my husband and I are inseparable" - Quincy Ayodele | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Why my husband and I are inseparable" - Quincy Ayodele

Quincy Herbal Slimmers CEO Quincy Ayodele has been married to her husband John Ayodele for almost 30 years and they have three children together. Speaking about what has kept them so happy all these years, Quincy said its because she married the right man...
"God made me marry the right man. That's the secret to keeping a marriage. Marrying the right man for you. I married my friend, my brother, my hero, my supporter, my prayer partner, my biggest supporter, my best friend. We are always together, we are inseparable. He's quite supportive of everything I do and of our children. To avoid marriage break up, ask God to show you your own husband/wife and make sure you have that love for the person you intend to marry because it's only love and enablement to be able to carry through because marriage is a journey." She told Encomium mag

31 comments:

Uche Emma said...

Lovely

Catwalk with Pat said...

I admire this woman. May God continue to keep your marriage.

Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

Unknown said...

Dats so True....#kallys

Unknown said...

Happy
Nice to know that...

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Catwalk with Pat said...

I admire this woman. May God continue to bless your marriage.

Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

Bishop Dammy said...

True. Marry the right man/woman and you won't regret..but how would you know that right partner..*by seeking God's guidance..let God lead. Prov 3:5. BishopDammy#

Unknown said...

how come she has whitened up now?

Unknown said...

Confirm talk

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Long and lasting marriage is all i wish them....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

ujunwa said...

True Talk, God please show me my real sweet, handsome, genuine, Godly and caring man...I reject womanizer in Jesus name.

Unknown said...

True word.

Unknown said...

Wow i love dat,pls keep it up

Fast Writer said...

Woooowwww this is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Some women/men so lucky to find, keep the love and marriage is God blessing upon them

Unknown said...

Great! May God continue to keep them together.

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact this is a marriage made in heaven , sign ,sealed and delivered ,great couples

Anonymous said...

Linda baby ,please stop this nonsense ,you blog is no longer user friendly ,why create a difficulty to post a message ,you must think one is jobless ,smh

Unknown said...

To God be the glory. Esu oni ya yin o.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Anonymous said...

Quincy and her hubby are examples of true love ,she married him as a secretary in a bank while the guy was still hustling ,God bless this union

Anonymous said...

Amen oh sister

Baby P said...

Lovely.this is what i call marriage

Anonymous said...

To the lady out there that am yet to meet here i am for you

Osafele Fredrick said...

It is very nice

Angie said...

Hmm... He will, just pray to recognize him when God sends him.

How was the service at Scoan last Sunday?.

*My R1.50c comment*

ary said...

True, very true.

Job Vacancies at Google Nigeria said...

Good to know

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

30yrs, I guess DATs everyone's prayer...

Subomi said...

happy for her

Anonymous said...

Na today?

rukkybankz said...

So true

Anonymous said...

Eh Linda biko connect us,I need her juju man's no

Recent Posts