"My new wife led me to T.B Joshua" - John Fashanu | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 10 May 2011

"My new wife led me to T.B Joshua" - John Fashanu

"One thing I bless Abigail for is that she led me to pastor T.B Joshua. Anybody know that if you are introduced into the synagogue, it's a massive blessing. I come from a country where the impossible is impossible (UK). I'm now in a country where the impossible is possible. (Nigeria). In Africa, there are 53 countries, I've been to 48 countries, I have met 27 heads of state, I have seen it all. So, people are astounded when I say T.B Joshua inspires me. He is a humble man, and because of what he is able to do, and because he taught me about reconciliation of the family. Abigail introduced me and some of my friends to Synagogue about three years ago, when she and I were just acquaintances. T.B Joshua is a great man." - John Fashanu to Wole Alakija and Bunmi Odunowo of City People Magazine

25 comments:

j said...

hmm tb joshua
wahala dey o
wetin una dey look for there?
hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

NO BE SMALL WAHALA.IM SURE ITS TB JOSH DAT MADE HIM MARRY ABIGAIL.

Mena UkodoisReady said...

sounds like 'kool aid' talk to me

Anonymous said...

disaster waiting to happen

Whoopi said...

Guys, no need to say anything just yet, time will tell. God does not need anyone to defend Him.

The creator of the Universe knows is own...simples:)

galore said...

Aabeg make we hear word.....soon,,we go hear say M newest wife led me to Church of satan

alleny said...

Linda, I dey count am for you o! You had beta post my earlier comment, make I carry my 2 eyes see am, cos no be bad word I talk, na question I ask you???


Linda are you a member??? Whats our business with who meets who and through who???

Anonymous said...

hmmm, spooky!

hot N cold said...

If he taught u abt reconciliation with the family you should hv reconciled with ur ex wife not married another woman.

Anonymous said...

Thank God!!!! ..someone in Nigeria finally appreciating a real and true man of God

kuchi kuchi said...

*coughs*i reserve my talk

Anonymous said...

Hot N cold thank you

Chilling said...

He needs to stop talking about this, as i’m tired of reading it. Who cares - in Africa, there are 53countries, I've been to 48 countries, I have met 27 heads of state and I have seen it all.
Hot and cold; i clapped for you. Well written.

Anonymous said...

Na wa oh.

Anonymous said...

pls he should stop posing with football when did he play last? abigail i hear this dude is a gigolo hmmmm easy o smooth talking dudes r danger!

Anonymous said...

@hot n cold - gbao!! Well said jare

Anonymous said...

marine spirits at work!!!

B4 Nko said...

HotnCold, make God bless you for that true tok!

Femiluv said...

True @ Hot n cold!

Anonymous said...

who takes john fashanu serious?
The man must be the most insecure man in town.
He name drops at will, lies like a kid and exaggerates beyond measure.
the man truly needs help.

chichi said...

i dey laugh....

Anonymous said...

This young man, we get it. You're trying to prove marrying Adaeze is good thing. Go and do that in your bedroom. We don't give a damn.

Anonymous said...

his wife shd be Adaeze Yobo's mum...pretty woman...but wt TB Joshua...the Lord is ur sheperd o...i rest my case

doll (retired blogger) said...

thought they attended christ embassy

Anonymous said...

confused peeps.
minutes ago the wife said Pastor Chris was her pastor, now this insecure dude is hugging TB Joshua.
Next minute they will be wearing white robes.

Recent Posts