Mum whose unborn baby was cut from her womb by stranger shares heartbreaking story | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 11 September 2015

Mum whose unborn baby was cut from her womb by stranger shares heartbreaking story

Michelle Wilkins was eight-months pregnant when she went to the home of Dynel Lane after answering a Craigslist post advertising maternity clothing and was attacked. 

Mrs Wilkins wept as she shared her story with Dr. Phil and described the horrific attack that resulted in the death of her unborn child.

She described how she entered the house and was given the maternity clothes. She was just about to leave when Lane asked her to see some baby girls clothes which she said she didn't need. Out of politeness she stayed, and Lane shut the door behind her. It was then that she said Lane attacked.


She said: "When she attacked me, she hit my back. It was very aggressive and hard, and I asked her, "Was there a spider on me?" and she said, "Yeah, I think I got it.
"And then she continued. I turned around pulled my hands up and said "What are you doing?” And said, "I just want to leave, I don’t want to hurt you."
"I started walking toward the door, and she grabbed me very roughly, pushing me deeper into the house towards the bathroom. We jostled a little bit in the hallway as I tried to push my way back towards the door.
"She’s pushing me deeper into the house. Finally, we get all the way in front of the bathroom and she just lurches me sideways into the back bedroom. There are so many what if’s that go through your head.
"We struggle and she keeps telling me she’s that going to call the police on me. I pull out my phone and I said, "well I’ll call the police" and that’s when the real struggle begins and she just throws me to the bed and tries to suffocate me with the pillow, with her hands and it had this nightmarish quality.
"She broke something over my head and I Just felt the liquid wash over me, and I just kept saying, "Why, why are you doing this? Why?"'
 She woke up not knowing what had happened, and called 911, saving her own life.

She later found out that while she was unconscious, the unborn baby was torn out of her womb.

Her daughter Aurora died but Mrs Wilkins, 26, miraculously managed to survive and she and her husband held her tiny daughter in her arms for the first and last time.
"Dan and I thought she was the most beautiful thing we had ever seen," said Wilkins
Lane
Lane pleaded not guilty to eight felony counts including first-degree unlawful termination of pregnancy, attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault in July. She is set to go on trial in early 2016.

Mirror Online

35 comments:

Alloy Chikezie said...

Eyah! So sad.
I'm sincerely sorry for her.

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Blog It With Olivia said...

Eiya.....quite pathetic









#iT WiLL OnLY gEt BettER
#iT MusT eNd iN PrAiSE

ary said...

I saw something like this on CI on DSTV and they lured the pregnant woman through Craiglist but unlike this one, the attacker was the one who got hurt!

Unknown said...

Quite sad!

Bonita Bislam said...

Lunatics all over the world.I mean how can one explain this kinda weirdly wicked act.Choi...

Anonymous said...

May the Psycho rot in hell.

Unknown said...

Horrible story. A survivor!


Revealed! How Sleeping on Your Side May Protect You from Alzheimer’s

Paul Samuel Uchechukwu said...

Dats xo touching, i feel 4 her.

Read The Best Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Lover Want You More


Also Read Finding a True Lover Who Can Be a Potential Partner To You

BONARIO NNAGS said...

phew! quite heart rendering. I hope the perpetrator is jailed for life. what a beastly act.


~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

We all deserve evil scene

Moses Iwux said...

These white people can misbehave eh!

Angie said...

Madness comes in different forms..
She might get off on insanity ground.
The world is indeed coming to an end.

Unknown said...

Oh sorry

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
This is very painfull though no doubt....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

What could I have done, that warrants I should always be ignored? How does an intelligently upright lady become an MUMU? And finally ended up single parenting after 15yrs - pained, lost, used & dumbed. I thought they said one should not die in silence but here I am, ignored by all. And not one, not one eye care to know if I am well.
Sometimes, lives could be saved if given just alittle attention: encouraged and helped to stand and pick the pieces of their lives. But here I am, ignored again to wallow away because I can't find my helpers. Perhaps this life is not for me.....

Anonymous said...

EHYA...SAD 1...TOMJERRYSWIT

JOYCHY said...

Height of wickedneSs, but for what reason exactly! Lord have mercy! People like dis shld just tortured 2 death. See her wicked face! Idiot!!!

Unknown said...

She must be sentenced to at least 50 yrs imprisonment

Unknown said...

She must be sentenced to at least 50 yrs imprisonment

Anonymous said...

The heart of human is desperately wicked..some women are so jealous.. may God save us..Rot in hell Lane, i pray you get life in imprisonment with hard labour..

Anonymous said...

THE KIND OF EVIL WHITE PEOPLE COMMIT EHN, WE AFRICANS ARE LEARNERS. I RAISE MY NYASH FOR NDI OCHA.

AC£S said...

Sad depressed demonic b****

Unknown said...

Painful

seyi crown said...

Seriously I don't get this





Seyilicious

Anonymous said...

Sick people everywhere. Help us Lord

PRESIDENT's DAUGTHER said...

Why did she do it? Or maybe she is her woman's husband's side chick too bad RIP to d Lil lad hope they hv find closure nd d lady be made to face the full wrarh of the law

Emy said...

Jeez! Why? Such evil on the face on the earth!!

Unknown said...

Sad indeed, my heart goes out to her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Sad indeed, my heart goes out to her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hummmmmmmm.....quite sad. I feel her pain.









#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

So heartbreaking! So many evil people everywhere. May God help us....

Mo Sibyl said...

I would never agree to meet anyone on Craigslist outside of a public place. I get things on Craigslist all the time and we meet at the park, Starbucks or shopping complexes. Safety first. So sorry for your loss, lady. What a traumatic experience.

The Austinite... Love is God is Love

Anonymous said...

Speak for yourself weirdo!!!

Anonymous said...

What are u talking about???

Unknown said...

They should cut Lane's head into pieces.....wicked ashole

Recent Posts