Kris Jenner writes about Kendall and why she is a proud mama | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Kris Jenner writes about Kendall and why she is a proud mama


"Every mother hopes and dreams that their children can reach for the stars and dream big..." Proud mama Kris Jenner writes about her model daughter, Kendall. Read below...
I know some of you Moms out there are going to understand this, but just wanted to try and explain what I mean, every time I write, say or post #proudmama. As I sit on a plane on my way to Paris for Fashion Week, I am acutely aware of my baby girl Kendall lying next to me, fast asleep... Getting her rest for what will be another whirlwind of fittings/fashion shows/endless Glam/meetings/runways/dinners and events...
All done with joy and exhilaration and excitement and professionalism and intensity and focus... From my little girl who all she ever dreamed of was becoming a Model and working in fashion. As I flip through my magazines, and I stumble on the most beautiful image of my girl... Who worked damn hard to get here...tireless endless days and nights, doing whatever she is asked, to follow her dream. She is beyond grateful, feels so blessed, and believe me, so grateful this is her career. She isn't the norm, I know... But just wanted to say as I turned the page, and to see her dream come true.... Not sure anyone else might understand why I am a crying sobbing mess in my seat, when actually I feel like my heart could burst because I'm a #proudmama . Every Mother hopes and dreams that their children can reach for the stars and dream big... Well, if you really work hard, you can have just about anything you can possibly dream up. #nevergiveup #thankyou #esteelauder #inspiration #grateful #appreciation #ittakesavi llage #thankful #supermodel and most of all... #love

54 comments:

Juliet Iwobi said...

Amazing family

Leaked Video: Inside an Agege night club where young ladies dance completely naked and practice live sex on stage (18+)

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't be??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't be??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

proud mum olaniyidavid71@yahoo.com

Bonita Bislam said...

Joys of motherhood. Wooosh! I'm getting diabetic with all the sweetness she just poured on her daughter.

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

One love keep them together. That's one thing I love most about the Kardashians!

AQO said...

Awww. I feel her.













Jesus is Lord.

Unknown said...

Yeah yeah...dats y zhe is ma favourite of dem all!

Alloy Chikezie said...

Good of her. A mother's love.

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Anonymous said...

like this woman because is a very hard working mama. #happiness and love is the key

Unknown said...

shes proud of her #happymood#o olaniyidavid71@yahoo.com

Blog It With Olivia said...

Why won't she be proud of her only focused αи∂ responsible daughter????
am even proud of her talk more of Kris, Kendall is just my favorite person in that their Kardashian/jenner clan













#IT will ONLY get BETTER
#it MUST end IN praise

Blog It With Olivia said...

Why won't she be proud of her only focused αи∂ responsible daughter????
am even proud of her talk more of Kris, Kendall is just my favorite person in that their Kardashian/jenner clan













#IT will ONLY get BETTER
#it MUST end IN praise

naijaflo said...

Yeah. She's the most level headed and serious minded. She's been able to carve a different niche for herself. I hope she keeps it up.
naijaflo.com

Unknown said...

Iya wayray

Unknown said...

Proud mum


DISCOVER 7 ways to improve your mood in less than 5 minutes - Do Either 1,2 or 3 Now!

Unknown said...

Kendall, my favourite Kardashian/Jenner girl.




















#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous Personified said...

Awwwww...All the best to Kendall. God bless Kris, the proud Mama.

Unknown said...

Kendall is the only normal one.

hrm paul ojeih said...

All this was made posible by Kim and Ray j kris Jenner or kris kardashian any name she goes by now should not take d glory Kim did all these

Online prex said...

Great inspiration fom Kendall's mother. I am waiting to hear same about Kendall from her father sorry from her 2015 mother sorry from her trans mother

Unknown said...

Good for her

Anonymous said...

Ok

Unknown said...

Read it cos I like Kendall..that's all!

Mayberry said...

Issorit

Mayberry said...

It's ok

Unknown said...

Momager you really tried to push her, we all know it wasn't all her effort & merit. Kudos for been such a desperate and dogged mum👍..

Anonymous said...

And before anyone condemns her, please note that she is just a mother and has spoken the god honest truth! Any mum would be so proud. Na God give her beautiful girls. Go Kendall...

Anonymous said...

Aww she's really proud and happy, I wish she was my mum, I need family to help me achieve my dreams but I hav non am all on my own working hard to reach 4 the stars

Mayberry said...

Lili take note

Anonymous said...

At least this one doesn't show her Nyash

Unknown said...

Uhhhhhh it's really paying off for dem!

lami said...

She should be really proud atleast this one have real job.

Anonymous said...

Dude you are not her mother !!!

Unknown said...

Wow!

Nice one frm her...
I wish them all d best and may d living Lord enrich and abundantly bless them. Its well wit our souls.

Anonymous said...

When you have a Scorpio child,Natural Stars God Bless Us.She's a Scorpio Mum too and her Dad Scorpio so what do U expect.

Kerry okoye said...

The only daughter, that she is boldly proud of! Awwwwww

Anonymous said...

Linda i will hack your blog and take away all your ads if you don't slow down on this Kardashan /Jenner crap.. .. . Just saying

AC£S said...

Nice

OLUSOLA. said...

Awwww, am touched. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

lovly... temi naa oni baje loruko Jesu

testimony said...

God will continue to bless ur home ma

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Every mother is supposed to be happy about her. She's cool. Linda check doronize.com for latest gossips.

atha said...

Did he call herself/himself a mum?

Unknown said...

Kim really worked hard for you guys in that sex tape.

Unknown said...

I know the feeling.

Unknown said...

I wish to Make my mum proud too

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

We don hear

Unknown said...

Eeya,kai,love d way u cry..feeling it already

Anonymous said...

She didn't exactly start from the bottom therefore no inspiration behind her success. However am happy that she stands out from the other talentless bunch who think fame is all about showing off bum, boobs, etc.

sparkle said...

Same boat with u dear, read it all bcos it is Kendall. Shez my best among all

Unknown said...

U are so right

xorlali said...

Abi o

Anonymous said...

Proud mum indeed!

Recent Posts