Photos: Woman finds maggots in her in-flight meal | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 2 October 2015

Photos: Woman finds maggots in her in-flight meal

Van Heerden and her family, from Pretoria, South Africa were on board the 09:15am Air Mauritius flight MK851 headed for OR Tambo on Thursday morning when she made the nauseating discovery.

The Van Heerden's had just enjoyed a 9-day Sugar Bay beach break on the island of Mauritius but unfortunately it was not about to end well.


"It was really upsetting for me, as I had eaten half of my meal already," said Van Heerden. "I believe they came from the mushrooms, I looked down, asking myself, 'What is this? I took a photo with my iPad and enlarged it. That's when I saw it was a maggot and said 'no this can’t be?'."

"Maggots!?” After bringing it to the flight attendants attention, Van Heerden said he explained it might be some “kind of spice”. "He tried to cut it in front of me and then agreed that it definitely was not a spice. It was a maggot. I didn’t even think to get the flight attendants name, as I was too busy concentrating on not throwing up."

According to Van Heerden, the male flight attendant was very apologetic, saying how sorry he was when he took the meal away. But it was the attitude of a female flight attendant that disappointed Van Heerden the most. "She did not apologise, she only brought me a form and said she would bring the issue to the attention of the catering company. They didn’t even bring me water or offer me Eno even though I was clearly feeling very ill and even told them I was feeling sick. Instead, I had to take two nausea tablets from a lady who was sitting two rows down from me," Van Heerden said.

Air Mauritius is investigating the matter and will respond with comment as soon as possible.

Source: Traveller24

48 comments:

Unknown said...

Like seriously........

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
See as to vomit just dey hungry me i swear.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

ary said...

Ewwww

Juliet Iwobi said...

I don't believe this Shocking Video/Pix: Abuja runs girl allegedly slept with a politician for N300k & found worms in her private part after [Very Graphic]

OSINANL said...

idonbilivit

Anonymous said...

Gush!!!
Disgusting
Dis is bad
#oneandonlynwa@gmail.com#

Unknown said...

Ewwwewwwwwww,disgusting










#LIBGIRLCHILD

Unknown said...

Ewwwewwwwwww,disgusting










#LIBGIRLCHILD

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Ewwww! so disgusting, just like the day I found a tiny fish hook in a meal served aboard one our local airlines, I wouldn't call the name coz the flight attendants really behaved themselves that day.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

Ayama


OKORO UPGRADED

Unknown said...

Ouchhhhhhh she shld sue dem 4 damages....

Unknown said...

Eww...gross!

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz4brxcWUdY lol watch the maggot in this video

Unknown said...

Wtf....she should sue them.

Davido's driver said...

God Abeg o #lindaobserve

Blog It With Olivia said...

Ewwwwww















#iT wILL oNLy gEt BeTTEr
#it MuSt EnD in PrAise

Anonymous said...

WARRIS DIS???TOMJERRYSWIT

Unknown said...

SCARRY AND DISGUSTING

WizzyEsq said...

hmmmm...very gory

STERN said...

Eeeew. ..I will so sue the life out of them.

Olovo said...

How is this possible...one needs to b very observant in what we eats outside oo

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Ewwww...

Anonymous said...

Disappointing
~D great anonymous!

Eazy said...

Hmm.Gross

Unknown said...

Magoot that's unbelievable... Hoegawd

SMURF said...

Very disgusting, but u didn't die, what if u ha finished it b4 u saw it, do we know what many eateries or mama put add to the stew or food? Or what entered while they were cooking it.... May God guard us all.

Unknown said...

Ewwwwwww, Dis is so disgusting. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Ewwwwwww, Dis is so disgusting. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Ewwwwwww, Dis is so disgusting. Linda take note!

Bonita Bislam said...

Yuck! This is downright unacceptable

Unknown said...

Na small matter na babe. U for just tidy the maggot join since u don chop half of the meal before. Lolz! Shit happens sha!

HURSHINE said...

possibly part of the delicacy
to complete the meal

www.google.com/keacyz said...

That airline will make me and my lawyer richer.

Debbie Chelsea said...

I will just vomit dere....disgusting

Unknown said...

GROSS...THAT IS PLAIN NASTY. POOR LADY

WISH IT WAS POSSIBLE TO UNSEE THAT PHOTO.

NOW I HAVE TO BE OCD ON ALL FLIGHTS CHECKING MY FOOD FOR MAGGOTS.

Unknown said...

I will just put my hand in my throat and vomit the ones I've eaten.

knowurway.com said...

Hmmmm tuel

Jasmine Joseph said...

Useless Airline, I even feel like pukeing just from reading the story sef

Jasmine Joseph said...

Useless Airline, I even feel like pukeing just from reading the story sef

Jasmine Joseph said...

Useless Airline, I even feel like pukeing just from reading the story sef

Jasmine Joseph said...

Useless Airline, I even feel like pukeing just from reading the story sef

Unknown said...

what dha fuck



Aunty linda....

Unknown said...

what dha fuck



Aunty linda....

Unknown said...

what dha fuck



Aunty linda....

Unknown said...

Hmmm

Looking for a roommate/flatmate to stay with u or got a room/flat you want to rent out click here to specify who u need and get offers.

Looking for a room/flat to rent for a long or short period of time click here to tell us what you need and get offers immediately for free.

N.B Add photos to increase your chances of geting offers.

Unknown said...

Thank God d maggots didn't go down her stomach if not dis wouldnt b d story. I was her, I wil sue d airline and mak money out of them.

Unknown said...

hahaha

ENIOLA OLADIMEJI said...

lol.. someone should sue dis pple and maybe dey will take pple's health seriousely

Recent Posts