Big Thing in a smaller package | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Big Thing in a smaller package

This is good news indeed! Omo has introduced a new 100 gram pack into the market! Now, those of us who don’t have all the money in the world can smile again because of N50 only, we too can buy our tested and trusted Omo Fast Action detergent. It is time to say “bye-bye” to all those yeye stains on our clothes and fabrics. 

You can stop worrying about those biro and food stains on our children’s clothes & school uniforms.

 
 And what about those “funny” marks we get around certain parts of our clothes, especially after spending the whole day in the hot sun.


But no matter how stubborn that stain thinks it is, our Omo will make it disappear – it is not called “the fastest tough stain remover in the market” for nothing ke!

Oh, before I forget, we better go and tell Mama Wale about this new 100 gram Omo – the woman has been having wahala with her family’s washing. But all that has ended today, sha…Thank you o, Omo!

And here are some pictures of people rejoicing that we now have Omo 100 gram pack at only N50 kpere!

11 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Omo is my fave

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Nice 1

ujunwa said...

The best ever

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for the info. Linda take note!




Okiie, notice to all LIBERs. Didn't want to do dis before but I gex I just have to do it as a disclaimer. One idiot on dis blog stole my identity, my name & signage. So please any negative comments on dis blog is not coming from me but from the thief cos I would neva say anything bad about someone or wish anyone evil. So I have gone back to using my old pix & my email address is (julie3er@gmail.com). Linda take note!

Unknown said...

The guy in white looks like my run away neighbour who absconded with my 7k. He better come back and pay me.

Linda cogitate

Anonymous said...

"Big thing in smaller packet"... the thought of that statement godi he hehhehe hehe #InMyInnocence.
~D great anonymous!

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Oky thats nice to knw though
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Wonderful

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda for advertising our product.

Unknown said...

Nice 1

Recent Posts