Late Dr Samuel Ogbemudia's daughter, Nosakhare graduates from medical school in New York (photo) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 11 June 2017

Late Dr Samuel Ogbemudia's daughter, Nosakhare graduates from medical school in New York (photo)

Former Military Governor of the defunct Mid-West region, late Dr Samuel Ogbemudia passed away and was laid to rest at the age of 84 in March 2017. One of his daughters, Nosakhare, now Dr. Nosa, has graduated from medical school. She shared a photo from her graduation on social media, celebrating for pulling through even though she doubted herself during her finals due to her father's death.



"My father passed away 2 months before finals and I really did not know how I was going to pull it off but I was determined to because I knew it was what my Dad would have wanted.  I am so proud of myself, it really has been a long road to becoming a Medical doctor! I can finally say “Papa, I made it!” Thank you Jesus. #Destinycanbedelayedbutitcannotbedenied #NYgrad, she wrote."

17 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Congratulations to her.




~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

TheRealAkon said...

Congratulations my dear.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Nosa u turned out to be a very beautiful lady.how's uncle kazeem and my friend,your aunt rafatu? Your beautiful mum aunty yetunde must be really proud.All the best dear!

Unknown said...

congrats

Unknown said...

Congregations

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl

Unknown said...

Congratulations behaviour well ok is well with you 👍

Manuel Kunmi said...

Good for her

Anonymous said...

Maka Chukwu, If I die and come back to this world as a Nigerian again, I want to marry a Bini girl!

Agbomen said...

Awww, nice! Congrats Nosa!

Anonymous said...

Mm shame she did it from a medical school were you can enter on a low gpa. It's called last chance medical for those that can't make it anywhere else

Unknown said...

ok
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

OBA said...

As you have now made us to know you know her..give yourself a round of applause..

Another angel of remembrance..

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! HATER!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! HATER!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 12.25, you are a child of bitterness. Don't allow that bitterness to kill you. Change your ways, you'll be better off for it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously tho....did u really have to??? Common "congrats" you cant type and pass. Why so much bile?? Anyway the shame is on you.

Recent Posts