Abia State governor sacks all his commissioners, including top officials | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 17 June 2017

Abia State governor sacks all his commissioners, including top officials

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state has dismissed the state executive council, including commissioners and special advisers as well as senior special assistants.

The Permanent Secretary, Government House, Mr. Onyii Wamah, announced the dissolution in a statement posted on the government’s website on Friday night.

According to the permanent secretary, the governor retained his Chief of Staff, Mr. Sunny Nwakodo, Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Obinna Oriaku and Commissioner for Justice and Attorney-General of the state, Chief Umeh Kalu (SAN).

No reason was given for the dissolution but there are speculations that it was after the commissioners and other officials presented their scorecards at a forum attended by the governor between May 28 and May 29.

The statement also announced the appointment of three special advisers to the governor, including the former Commissioner of Works, Mr. Eziuche Ubani, who was appointed as the Special Adviser on Works and Project Monitoring.

Others were Mr. Emma Nwabuko and Mr. Solomon Ogunji, who were appointed as Special Adviser/Personal Secretary to the Governor and Special Adviser on Urban Renewal, respectively.

Last month, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State also dismissed his entire cabinet members in what was said to be a strategic bid to restrengthen his administration.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

yeye
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Rammy said...

Hmmm when you are the Oga at the top you can do as you like





For the first time in my life I heard a man say “my body is the temple of my wife alone and I will keep it holy for her” I felt very stupid and pushed my breast back into my bra. It was the most horrifying moment for me, I felt like a slut. My boss is the most principled man I have ever seen and it just makes me want to have him and forget that he is married. Few weeks later, I saw a beautiful lady in my house, I live with my younger bro, we share a 3bedroom flat. I greeted the beautiful lady and went straight into my room,hours later I started hearing moaning sound, the bed sounded like it was going to break into 2, her voice was so very loud I had to increase the volume of my TV set, she was crying like a kid, and was wondering what my kid bro was doing to her. When I heard a finishing sound of orgasm, I quickly rushed to the sitting room so I could see her face and match the moaning sound I was hearing in my head, so they came down and I took a good look at her, her face look very familiar but I did not ask I just went back to my room after I locked the door behind them.

Next morning I went to my office, ... READ MORE

Anonymous said...

Congrats to my brother and friend, Hon, Obinna Oriaku for being retained by the Governor. Your good work is and will continue to be appreciated by all. We so much thank the Governor and you in particular for facilitating the construction and tarring of Umuocheala/ Ihie road. God bless you and Abia state.

Joyous babe, Linda Ikeji FIrst Cousin said...

Good for them.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Hmmm


... Merited happiness

okonkwo christian .c said...

Buy a land today in the prestigious cedar wood estate for N3.6m/plot at the lagos free trade zone in ibeju-lekki Lagos Nigeria. Owning a land in this premises have a greater appreciation rate of over 300% in 2 years because of the new international airport, deep seaport, dangote refinery and the lekki free trade zone. Be a part of the future today. Come for inspection. Installment payment is also available. Call chris: 08133894831

Unknown said...

That's really a sad one for dem...

Unknown said...

making someone's parent to be jobless ehn from tinubu(tvc) down to rochas and now ikpeazu nawa ooo

Anonymous said...

I need a sugar lady or mummy to take care of me and i promised not to let her down....(LAGOS ONLY) 08179336347.

Anonymous said...

Igwe Odeejinji...we dey your side. No shaken. Holy spirit dey for work.Gosibe uwa Ife ibu.-Chukwukadibia-

Anonymous said...

I love this man

Kek said...

These abia governor's that have forsaken aba roads which is an eye sore,oga governor go and do aba roads not only sacking people ,eye service work

Kek said...

These abia governor's that have forsaken aba roads which is an eye sore,oga governor go and do aba roads not only sacking people ,eye service work

Recent Posts