Photo: Son of late Emir of Kano, Sani Bayero and his wife welcome a baby girl | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 13 January 2017

Photo: Son of late Emir of Kano, Sani Bayero and his wife welcome a baby girl

Prince Sani Bayero, son of late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero and his wife Aysha have welcomed their first child together.

The baby girl was born yesterday at Netcare Linksfield Hospital, Johannesburg, South Africa. Also see a photo of Prince Sani vacationing in Dubai with his first wife last week.




13 comments:

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Congrats to them.

Unknown said...

congratulations

Unknown said...

hmmm aboki der Enjoy, u for wear suit swim

Anonymous said...

Gossip Mill & Vanguard News are now the ish on facebook.Is it you not posting comments or your blog is dead?? What is happening?

Unknown said...

Congrats!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Congratulations to dem


...merited happiness

Anonymous said...

I delivered my baby on the 22nd of last month and I thank God for Safe delivery. I want to do exclusive for my baby but I've not been feeding fine and I feel very dizzy most times after breastfeeding. Pls I need help to buy food stuff or if any one that have any food stuffs left to give out please assist me thank you. christiechristiana30@gmail.com

THE NAIJAGRAPHY BLOG said...

See The Most Expensive Building at Eko Atlantic

Unknown said...

ok
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

OSINANL said...

cONGRATS TO THEM...

MyPersonalOpinion said...

Congratulations.

I am MPO and this is just My Personal Opinion



.. Enter Market And Make Profit Here>

Unknown said...

Congratulations to them.

Recent Posts