Photo: Scorned woman douses husband's pregnant lover with acid...potentially blinding her | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 14 January 2017

Photo: Scorned woman douses husband's pregnant lover with acid...potentially blinding her

A scorned woman is currently on the run after she doused her husband’s pregnant lover with acid in Kampong Speu province, Cambodia on Tuesday, January 10th.
The victim, Pheng Sreyla, 23, yesterday described how she was held and beaten by the wife and several family members of her lover, 36-year-old Choem Vuthy.

"While they were beating me, the suspect grabbed two bottles and poured them down on my head," she said. "I felt very hot on my head, face and my eyes; it was like fire."
Sreyla, a garment worker at a small handicraft manufacturer, was collecting her paycheck when she was allegedly set upon by Vuthy’s wife, Chhum Savun, 34, along with Savun’s mother, Huy Van, 66, and siblings, Chhum Savarng, 37, and Chhum Sarvuth, 28.
"Now I cannot see, and the doctor told me that if I still cannot see in two weeks, I will be blind forever," Sreyla said through tears.
Returning to her Ralaing Kroeul commune home for police interviews, Sreyla said she was seeking justice. She is three months pregnant with Vuthy’s child.
"I know that I love her husband, but I have never wanted them to get divorced. I told the suspect that I am willing to be the second wife,” she said.
Mech Sophoan, Samraong Tong district deputy police chief in charge of serious crimes, said the mother and siblings of Savun had been arrested, but Savun, who he considered the mastermind of the attack, had fled.
Police were also seeking another man, Chea Ros, 36, who was suspected of being involved. Sophoan said the chief suspect’s sister, Savarng, claimed not to know that acid would be spilled in the ambush.
"But it might be that my sister is jealous of the victim, who had an affair with her husband for years and urged her husband to divorce [my sister] and live with her," she said, according to Sophoan.

Source: Phnom Penh Post

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonders

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Such wickedness!


...merited happiness

Ada Amawbia said...

Very bad

Amawbia ugbo ogiriga

Ada Amawbia said...

Next time you see if only u will see again married man u run cos some wives no dey smile at all. But I don't like what she did

Amawbia ugbo ogiriga

Unknown said...

wat ar u doing wit another persons husband? is ur conscience dead?

Oghenetega said...

Hmmmmmm.
I Feel they should be dousing these people with an acid bath too to know how it feels not some silly Jail terns .
Haba

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Hell knows no fury like that of a woman scorned.
The perpetuators ought to be punished.



. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Christy E said...

This is really sad doucing one with acid but why would she sleep with someone's husband .she got what came to her even tho so terrible .I pity her .she is scarred for life

Unknown said...

REALLY BAD





AUNTY LINDA 👩






PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...That serves u rit,nxt tym u will not go after people's husband.

Unknown said...

nawa
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Deraville said...

Good for her

Deraville said...

Good for her.....

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

You deserved it! Not feeling an iota of sorry for u idiot! I pray the man leaves you too! May this be the portion of every side chic!


Long Live LIB

Recent Posts