I regret not going to school because I'll like to have PhD too - Daddy Showkey | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 14 January 2017

I regret not going to school because I'll like to have PhD too - Daddy Showkey

Veteran Nigerian musician Daddy Showkey has just revealed on of his biggest regrets in life.
In a recent interview with ThePointNg, Daddy Showkey said not having education is one major thing he regrets.
In his words, 'It is education. When I see musicians who are graduates, I am proud of them. I like to have PhD too.
Though my mother was a teacher, she still gave me the freedom to do what I wanted to do. But given another chance, I would like to take education seriously. I would have finished my secondary and university education before going into music'.
 
When asked, 'what stops you from going back to school now? He responded saying,
 
I have so many people depending on me at the moment. Helen Paul and I even talked about it recently and she encouraged me to go back to school. But the truth is that I feel my children will continue from where I stopped'.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...plz guy try u aren't that old to go bk to school

Unknown said...

deres time o age cant b a barrier

Royalty said...

bro ,there is no time that is too late for school

Unknown said...

heya
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

IT'S NEVER LATE TO STUDY SIR





AUNTY LINDA 👩





PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...eyah

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...linda I am also one of ur big fan but u don't like to publish my comments ok there is God oooo

Tee said...

I remember when you use to dance that cultural dance years and years back.😃.Small John we use to call you...age is nothing but a number ...

Unknown said...

Nice...

Anonymous said...

He should try and watch the Nollywood film BOY OBI starring Olu Jacobs, Patience Ozokwor and Nuella Chikere. He can start from certificate, diploma to degree. Never too late since Obasanjo went back to school.

Anonymous said...

WTF! With due respect oo..dat one of da dumbest sh*t ever oh! And apart frm some of ya lyrics frm "fire fire"...I av to post this comment with my middle finger!

Anonymous said...

Am doing my masters at d age of 55 it's just for fun and am a woman it's just for fun go for it it's not too late if its ur heart desire

Anonymous said...

You don't need education to make it in life. . . . Only for nigeria

Anonymous said...

It is never too late my brother.

Recent Posts