Karrueche Tran steps out in a pair of satin bra and trousers | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 22 October 2016

Karrueche Tran steps out in a pair of satin bra and trousers

The 28yr old showed off her trim and fit frame as she stepped put for a night out on Hollywood dressed in a satin gold-coloured bra and matching trousers. She recently had to hit back at social media trolls who claim that she is famous because she dated Chris Brown. In a recent interview with Kode magazine, the actress responded:

"I have nothing to say to anyone who has anything negative to say. 'I have a love/ hate relationship with social media. I love it because it's built a platform for many people and many businesses. It's a new day and age in society. 'There is a dark side which is negative and hateful. I think it's awesome to have social media as a platform to progress and build. Of course using it in the most positive and genuine way,' she concluded.

18 comments:

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

She is not looking bad

Unknown said...

She's pretty

baba said...

I love this gal like very seriously

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

The caption should be Kukere steps out With her guguru breast!



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Some folks are just so frustrated in life that they're left with a heart full of hate. Shine on, Shug. #Kae4life

Unknown said...

looking good. Hit cool cash dis weekend! Get your stunning soccer prediction tips for Sunday, 23rd October 2016 @ www.fortunatusblog.com  

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE








AUNTY LINDA 👩

Cinnamon Apple said...

That's my girl

Unknown said...

Her trusers been giving me such much life!

Unknown said...

She looked great

Mimi12 said...

Good for her

Speak of the devil, my heart raced, smiles covered my face and I was so happy, I quickly opened the message. As I read through the message my chest ached, I could feel the wetness on my palm as I began to shake... continue reading...

Unknown said...

Good for her. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

Please check out www.bellezaconcepts.frontdesk.ng for your very affordable human hair wigs. Believe me, it is very durable and we deliver too.

Unknown said...

Making money off Just being an ex to a celebrity!

Unknown said...

Dry chest

Unknown said...

We don see am!

Unknown said...

Cool

Unknown said...

mtchew
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Recent Posts