Introducing new Afropop artist 'Cupid' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 17 October 2013

Introducing new Afropop artist 'Cupid'

Popularly known with his stage monicker, "Cupid", Faud Ado-Ibrahim is a young Nigerian musical artist who has been making his marks since he emerged as one of the budding entertainment talents from the University of Lagos; where he has performed at various shows within and outside the campus. Cupid juggles his musical career with his academic studies in Cell Biology and Genetics. 

A fresh talent in the Nigerian music industry, Cupid was born on 3rd October 1990 into a royal family. Having come up with his own style, he has been able to capture numerous youth audience with his music. Cupid is currently signed to SBM Entertainment. Continue...


Also knows as Mista Lovah, Cupid has been doing music professionally since 2007 and his music overall preaches Love. The first management deal in his musical career was in 2010 when he signed with Sulcata Entertainment, he has since evolved and gathered good recognition from music producers who refers to him as the future of Nigeria's pop/r&b music. 

With a good control of his music and stage performances, Cupid is easily spotted for performances at top gigs and contests within the University of Lagos and has featured on major shows alongside top acts like D'banj at Koffi's Album Launch at the Rehab, and Darey's Love Like a Movie concert

Listen to his new music 'Always On My Mind' 

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

waz i d first to comment??
wat ASSU cn/will do to student
still dancing SKELWUWU

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

Quite rhapsodic!
But pls, don't juggle your degree with music as said in the write up about you, complete that degree first, most artistes never do complete theirs if they juggle both. All the best to you!

Anonymous said...

Hiss, he shud go study hard music is not for all...

Anonymous said...

This is my nigga na... so you now on Linda's blog woo cool



click here to get the latest gist.

Anonymous said...

Good Music. Keep it Up

Unknown said...

first time I heard his song I was really amazed his sound is unique son of something I have forgotten sha

Follow me on instagram
@flairmuziq I follow back A$@p

Anonymous said...

Auto tune was supposed to be a passing fad. How did it become a staple of Nigerian music? When I think I like a song, I don't know if I'm admiring a talented artist or the effects of a machine. The vocorder is dead. Modernize and innovate accordingly.

Unknown said...

Ʈђε̲̣̣̣̥ music is √ξяy tight. Can't wait to Gε̲̣̣̣̥T̶̲̥̅​ Ʈђε̲̣̣̣̥ CD or download Ȋ̝̊̅t̶̲̥̅̊.

Anonymous said...

Good muziq, he needs a bankyw or Donjazz to make it a better music

Anonymous said...

Nice song cupid

diamond said...

Juz passing

Anonymous said...

He looks hungry
Psychobratt

Anonymous said...

yimu

Anonymous said...

Nice...cute cupid

Unknown said...

Nice one Cupid, seen him perform at an event that I was the Dj... Thumbs up bro, GGMUB

Unknown said...

Nice one bro....I can remember him at unilag event I went to play, GGMUB..thumbs up, but try sinish skool my broda...

LAM said...

Son of the mack

LAM said...

U look stupid! Ode!

LAM said...

Son of the mack

Anonymous said...

I still don't knw y u people beef, hw I wish d picture of u all can be posted with ur comment, I would love to c u dat thing dat said dis dude looks hungry, I m very sure u will be nothing close him

SIMPLYCOCK said...

Keep it up dude...
Achieving a balance between music interest and degree pursuit is not a bad one...
This is the age of multitaskers...
Sky is the limit!

Anonymous said...

I really lik d song,I think he needs a bit flavors voice in it though.

Anonymous said...

He needs to eat abeg he doesn't look posh at all

loudmouth said...

I know this useless psychobrat on twitter .. Dead girl,keeps changing her name..

loudmouth said...

I know him, his my G, dat pic isn't wat he looks like, his a. Lot finer than tht, GOD blessu bro, uld b there soon.......AMEN

Anonymous said...

Hmm...who b dis again?? Musicians don plenty pass fans

Anonymous said...

weird!!!!!!!!!! same birthday and year with me.

Recent Posts