I wrote my song "Save the last dance" for my wife Funke Akindele- JJC Skillz | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

I wrote my song "Save the last dance" for my wife Funke Akindele- JJC Skillz

Singer JJC Skillz who got married to actress Funke Akindele last year, said he wrote his song, Save the Last Dance in 2015 for her. The song is centered on relationships. He disclosed this in a chat with MTV base recently.
"Save the last dance is a song I actually wrote for her a couple of years ago. People didn't really get it. Watch the video. Actually I was searching. I was giving out the whole story. I was in the music video, me and my actress wife and the life that is yet to come but people didn't get it" he said

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares.......

Unknown said...

When a man is in love.. he'll start behaving like mumu.

Anonymous said...

Gigolo, gold digger, wait let her get more older will see if u will still be there, fake idiot

Unknown said...

Awwww...love ds two


MissVee

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Issokey! I wish u both all d best.

OSINANL said...

STORY!
COS YOU ARE ENJOYING HER MONEY NOW

Unknown said...

It could only get better.. Wishing them all the best

Susan said...

Issorite

Unknown said...

gd 4 una two
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Una just start, e still dey sweet. I hope the sweetness continues.

cakenchops said...

I wonder why some people cant just be happy for two people that are happy,whatever reason they are together shouldn't be any ones damn business, if he likes he should be gigolo or gold digger, so far shes OK with it, then who cares, please people should stop hating and focus on their lives..., my opinion though.

Recent Posts