I resorted to robbery to save my sick son- Robbery suspect | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 4 March 2017

I resorted to robbery to save my sick son- Robbery suspect

A trained vehicle panel beater in Abia state, Uche Udoma who was arrested by the Umuahia Central Police, said he had been without work for a long time, hence resorted to robbery to raise money in order to save his son who was seriously sick.
He said:

“I’m a car panel beater and I have not done any job for some time now, even when my son became sick and was hospitalised and I needed some money to pay his bill.
“That was what led me into stealing. I broke into my neighbour’s house and stole her Plasma television, but I was caught in the act and the television set was collected back from me.”
He was arrested by operatives of the Anti-kidnapping Unit attached to the Umuahia Central Police Station after they received a distress call from Dr. Chioma Okoli, who owned the house that was being burgled by the suspect at Amakama Housing Estate in Umuahia.

5 comments:

Olaaliu said...

Weldone๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•,,Mumu

Anonymous said...

So bad.....

Unknown said...

NAWA
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

U try..

Anonymous said...

Bad economy can breed many bad things. Who do we blame apart from politicians

Recent Posts