School bullies called me a whale...now I’m top model - (sexy photos) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 14 July 2015

School bullies called me a whale...now I’m top model - (sexy photos)

With a size 16 frame and 32JJ breasts, Sophia Adams is a far cry from the slender models that strut the catwalks. So when the 21-year-old won a year’s modelling contract, no one was more shocked than her. The trainee police officer knew the odds were against her when she entered the contest for plus-size lingerie brand, Curvy Kate.

Sophia endured years of cruel taunts - “fatty”, “man-beast”, “whale” and even “big jugs” from a young age and never imagined she would have the courage to step out on stage in a bikini.




But after beating more than 1,000 curvy contestants, Sophia nabbed the top spot and prestigious prize in the company’s annual Star in a Bra competition. Now modelling agencies up and down the country have made her offers, all keen to snap her up. And her boyfriend of five years, Adrian Antonie, a council tax worker, remains her “rock”.

The half-Greek, half-Iranian beauty says: “Now I’ve won, I hope all the nasty, horrible bullies flick through the magazines and see me. I’ll have the last laugh now I’m a plus-size model.”

Sophia admits she thought she was too big even for a plus-size competition. She recalls: “There were girls at the auditions with stunning bodies. But when they announced I had won, I couldn’t believe it. It was madness — it’s still surreal even now.

“I have always embraced my curves, but I felt so much bigger than the other girls I was competing against. I feel so much sexier now I’ve won. I love my body and my larger breasts, just like Kim Kardashian does.”

During school, Sophia was always teased about her larger frame and bigger bust.
Sophia, who now weighs 13st 7lb, says:
“My boobs started growing when I was nine, so I was very developed compared to the other girls. In primary school I would get left out of a lot of games. The children would say things like, ‘it’s a two-person game’, and similar childish remarks. They’d call me fatty and tubby — they didn’t know how much their words used to hurt me. It never made me want to lose weight, I’d just eat more and more.
“I’d try dieting but I like my food too much. I’m really healthy with what I choose to eat, plus my figure is so prominent because I’m so short and my boobs are huge. But now it’s my time. I have finally bounced back from the bullies’ comments and fully embraced my curves and larger breasts.”
Despite her new-found confidence about her body, Sophia, from Northolt, North West London, hasn’t always enjoyed being the bigger girl.
Sophia says:
“I was always envious of the skinny girls throughout school, and when my breasts started to develop, I realised there was no chance I would ever be like them. After leaving school I became a bra fitter and some friends told me about this competition. They persuaded me to enter.
“I never thought I’d get through the first round, especially growing up with all the horrible remarks.”
Sophia still catches men — and sometimes women — ogling her and often gets wolf-whistled.
She says: “Despite all the negative comments I’ve had in the past, I had a thirst to prove something to myself.
“Sometimes I think women look at me in envy as my confidence is always shining through and sometimes I think they look at me because they think I’m fat.”
Source: The Sun

90 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Good fr her

Unknown said...

See gobe hahahahaahahah make i laugh in swahi make shame catch hausa people here.

Unknown said...

See gobe hahahahaahahah make i laugh in swahi make shame catch hausa people here.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Thank God for u

Anonymous said...

Whale

Unknown said...

Sexyyyyyyy

Unknown said...

You're still a whale now
Just more beautiful and Sexy.

Anonymous said...

BIG BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL....YEAHHHH THUMBS UP BABE...TOMJERRYSWIT

COLLIN said...

Looks lyk lindsay lohan////facially

Unknown said...

As long as she's healthy.

Meenora said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Okay

Unknown said...

nicest undies. with good fitting.

Anonymous said...

Wow, i'm inspired! I've been called all sorts cos i'm fat, I almost sunk into depression and contemplated suicide once to run from it alll. Thanks to mum and dad who have been by strong shield. Bless her xx

Unknown said...

Wow!

Ikuku AmStrong said...

She really makes fat beautiful, her type is rare to come by. I know just a couple...

Mzz_Mary said...

But still u gats hit d gym

Bonita Bislam said...

Loooool

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww I like dat,appreciate ursef dear,u rock a million times #congrat more to cm

Unknown said...

Oh! Its well wit her soul, and I wish her all d best thereof. Thumbs up and more power to her elbows.

OSINANL said...

Congrats to you

Unknown said...

Good for her.. story too long

Unknown said...

She Roc and Hawt!!! I envy her... curvy of life

Unknown said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Love ya sef nd everyoda tin shal b added unto u

AC£S said...

Good for you

Unknown said...

she's Beautiful

Anonymous said...

moral lesson
never look down on somebody because u don't know tomorrow

Unknown said...

gud fr her

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

Good for her.

Ck Jacob blog for fiction stories

rubbypearl said...

well a size is alryt for me.....plus see nyc waist...u look gud....dose bullies aint notin

Anonymous said...


Kill the snake and collect the key....dats all

Anonymous said...

Kill the snake and collect the key....dats all

KillianLucy said...

She is absolutely gorgeous,all abt dat base,fuck d skinny bitches who Wud go hungry nd dru plastic surgeries to look skinny..buh to dose who re naturally skinny kudos...love ur body nd stay healthy u mite nt knw ur worth

yawanow said...

be proud of yourself. She looks stunning, sexy and natural.

prettiyz said...

Good for u

ary said...

How do you call this woman "fat"? She is in great shape! I don't even consider her fat. Fat is when you stomach wouldn't let you see your toe

Anonymous said...

remember that somethings will never be thesame

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
She is still fucking fat though...
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Luv me some Dames with flesh on.

Unknown said...

Be proud of who you're ......that's a lesson to all those insecure fatties....

Unknown said...

Nice boobs.

Unknown said...

She's huge o! Congrats to her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

She's huge o! Congrats to her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Davido driver, u r welcome back.

Chizzyluv said...

Lobatan! Omo see hotness a'vr her!
sumptuous pretty whale.

Eze said...

And u are a black monkey

Nky said...

she never allowed that to bring her down.

Unknown said...

Dis is wht I call touch sth not all those lepa we see, and hav around. Biko she mak a lot of sense mostly wit all those natural God given endowments.

Unknown said...

Dis is wht I call touch sth not all those lepa we see, and hav around.

Biko she mak a lot of sense mostly wit all those natural God given endowments.

Unknown said...

Dis is wht I call touch sth not all those lepa we see, and hav around...

Biko she mak a lot of sense mostly wit all those natural God given endowments.

Anonymous said...

And u are an ugly fowl

Anonymous said...

Igwe mad obi...those boys are just after ur cunt

Anonymous said...

You are a fool for calling her a whale are u any better? Mumu raise to power 100

Mihearty said...

Its not a guarantee jor. Try n com down frm mountain

Unknown said...

You are very stupid, this just what she talked about see this cheap bully,must everybody b skinny.....smh

Anonymous said...

She is a US 16. UK 20

Unknown said...

Good for her, but I don't pray to ever get that big.

Mystique said...

God is not mocked!

Anonymous said...

Nope. You're still a whale.

UDOCHI said...

These ones are very sweet to fvck especially in the ass, especially when you are about to have an orgasm. She is blessed.

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

And she is pretty.......

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous

Mihearty said...

Na wa oooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

You are a very silly cow igwe Adaobi
Kisses

Unknown said...

Ummmm.. She's thick.. Hot, really hot

Unknown said...

Ooooooooooo my...!
I can't be surprised as long as Karen Igho can won BBA context

Boco james said...

The called it contest, promise you money to walk naked, coin the word 4 you 'model" and you agree, and your happy cos you have won in the naked competition..see you!! fat shit.. no go fine work do!!

moni said...

tnk God 4 dat,suicide is neva an option.am a short size 12 girl but I av hips&most of my clothes av gud fittings.der ar som tyms I feel am living in sum1 else's body but I encourage myself@such tyms.i noticed its my female frnds dat complain& not my male frnds.although,steps shld b taken 2 lose d weight& stay healthy.if u are healthy,love urself o cos suicide is neva an option.God luvs Us d way we are tho dats not an excuse 2 b obese.

Anonymous said...

Ain't u studip calling God's creature a whale? Just look at ur face...I bet ur mother is fatter

Chioma said...

And you're still an ugly person not facially mind you (even though you're ugly) but personality wise

STERN said...

You are not a whale babe. You are sexy, bold and beautiful..

Su Talks said...

Nice dear!

claris Davids said...

Abeg no try the suicide part . Make d thought run far from u

Anonymous said...

She still is ooo, can't stop laughing

Anonymous said...

Igwe Adaobi and you are ugly, sadly there is no remedy for your predicament.

Jayugi said...

It's not all about being skinny, but being healthy. Hats off to her for her courage.she is indeed beautiful.

Anonymous said...

A real black monkey. My here

Anonymous said...

I just dislike u a lot, been reading or comments on this blog and I just wonder d kind of home u come from. Idiot! Ugly girl calling somebody whale

Awon Stephen Oshi said...

Still a land-whale. Photoshopped pictures don't make it any different.

Anonymous said...

I prefer her on d undies and the see thru night gown,clothes don't reali look good on her. She is better off without clothes. Nice(not homo)

olatunolas blog said...

gorgious

Anonymous said...

She is stunning!

Unknown said...

You are cool like that

Anonymous said...

I like my women just like dis but sometimes am ashamed 2 say it.

Unknown said...

all these white people and their wahala sef.if this one come naija she for be hot commodity. personally i shall pursue her up and down till she gree for me

Anonymous said...

I would have preferred a rear view

Anonymous said...

personally, my mouth don dey water already for dis babe. she is hot!! u have to appreciate it big to understand it. babes, pls ring me up....

Anonymous said...

You started out well then, being true to the idiot bimbo you are, you ended it horribly. Your brain needs to be a fattie. Dead dog

Anonymous said...

Nah she is a model with that body what do you have llolll

Recent Posts